PDA

View Full Version : My weekend

gretchenD
10-15-2007, 07:18 AM
My weekend went very well.Spent time with my girlfriend Nikki and her sister Erin on Saturday.I did dress as my enfemme side all day Saturday.My girlfriend's sister saw me as my enfemme side for the first time,called me Gretchen and told me that I looked beautiful.I have more support from my girlfriend's sister and knows this is how I express myself.Erin does like me,she says I am the best guy Nikki has ever dated and knows I do treat her with respect.I do agree with her on that and I do do not hit,slap or verbally abuse my girlfriend.My adoptive father taught me to treat women right.My girlfriend got out of an abusive relationship 8 monthes ago,she was hit,slapped and pushed around.My girlfriend,her sister and I went shopping,had a ball.I bought a new little black dress,a couple pairs of earrings and 2 pairs of boots.My girlfriend and I talked about moving in with me next year,I told her she is very welcome to do this.My future sister in law Erin is glad to meet my femme side and has a new best friend,my girlfriend told her that I am a crossdresser right after I came out to her about this.I even visited my girfriend's parents as my femme side yesterday,they like me too knowing I do treat her right.They do call me Gretchen when I am dressed and welcome my enfemme side inside their house.

Shelly Preston
10-15-2007, 07:23 AM
A lovely story Gretchen

It must be wonderful to be accepted so easily :hugs:

gretchenD
10-15-2007, 07:41 AM
It is wonderful to be accepted.I even showed my girlfriend's sister my wardrobe collection,she saw my shoe collection and told me that I have more shoes than her.

Sheila_D
10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Thats amazing how well your girlfriend and her parents took it. I"m still waiting on whether or not I should tell my girlfriend at this moment.

Mitch23
10-15-2007, 01:24 PM
very encouraging - they sound like really nice girls

mitch

gretchenD
10-15-2007, 04:40 PM
My girlfriend's sister is really nice and my girlfriend is the same way.I am glad my Girlfriend's father did not tell this to me: Hit or slap my daughter and I will kick your butt.He sees I do treat Nikki right with respect and I do the same with him too.

Tvanessa
10-15-2007, 05:19 PM
You are so right to treat your girlfriend with respect. My SO was in a long abusive relationship before we found each other and I always try to treat her like a lady. Just be aware she may not always feel like she deserves your gentle treatment. Unfortunately, their seems to be some sort of conditioning involved with abuse. I never understood why it is so hard for some people to be nice. It's just not that hard.