PDA

View Full Version : Born 30 yrs to early

sue ellan
10-15-2007, 11:33 AM
im a crossdresser in my early 70's and i think that i was born maybe 30 years to early.
what is you girls opinion?

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes

nikki_t
10-15-2007, 11:39 AM
I'm 39 - I was born 20 years too early. :eek:

MustangGirl
10-15-2007, 11:55 AM
I agree with you both. I am 58 and was born 20 years to early.

docrobbysherry
10-15-2007, 11:56 AM
They say u r as old as u feel.
Sometimes I feel like a 60 year old man. Sometimes, like a 30 year old woman. When those 2 get together, the action is terrific!
My fear is that one day I may feel like a 30 year old man, and/or a 60 year old woman! Not an appealing combination!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Karren H
10-15-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm happy with my age (55 btw), when I was born and what I've done and continue to do with my life and crossdressing........

Sam-antha
10-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Me ?
Fifty years early when I did not know that others did what I did then and now do.
When it was probably an offence (police) to be out dressed, certianly a no-no from the public point of view in spite of the fact that dressing out takes years off ones age
~Samm

Tammygirl
10-15-2007, 12:10 PM
Ladies

Your as young as you feel! I wear control tops panty hoes because I'm fat!
I don't wear support hoes. My legs are looking great! When I'm dressed, I am Good looking 46 year old woman, Period end of report! I love being a woman. I don't try to be younger. I pass being who I am!:D

Love Tammy

Brianna Lovely
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
A year ago, I thought, "Why did it take me most of my life to accept myself?"

Today I'm proud to be who I am, and I'm out in public, dressed in fem clothes, every day. Of course my "looking cute" days have passed, but I still dress and go out.

I was at my hair salon this morning, getting my brows done. I'm letting my hair grow and the styalist said, "Your hair looks good, with the silver in it. You will look like a sophisticated, wealthy woman, when it grows a little longer". I replied, "Honey, I'd rather look like a hot forty year old woman, then a mature lady".

nikki_t
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Today I'm proud to be who I am, and I'm out in public, dressed in fem clothes, every day. Of course my "looking cute" days have passed, but I still dress and go out.

Brianna, you do look cute in your pic!!

Mitzi
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Not gonna tell how old I am...but my kids are 50ish.

I started going out regularly as Mitzi back in the 1970's, had a lot of fun times. It was after Stonewall, and there was a great sense of liberation in the LBGT community, there were tg events galore to attend.

I'm not sorry to have been born when I was, but it'd be nice to relive that period again...

Besides, had I known how intractable this cd thing was, I may never have gotten married, and missed, ohhh, the best things in my life...

Mitzi

Marla S
10-15-2007, 01:13 PM
CDs are always born to early, at least as long as this label is needed.
Much like buying a computer. There is never the right time to buy one, because the next day there is always a better and cheaper one.

Mitch23
10-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I think society's attitude is far more relaxed and tolerant now than it was then to anything that is outside of the social norm

mitch

Kate Simmons
10-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh, I don't know Sue Ellan, there is something to be said about wisdom and experience. Folks these days just don't know how rough things can be. Old biddies like us have been there and endured it all. Would I trade any of that for being born later? Not in a minute.:happy:

Cheyenne Skye
10-15-2007, 01:51 PM
I rarely feel as old as I am (37),but I still wish I had been born about 10-15 years later than I was. Then when I discovered crossdressing in my teens it would have only been a few years ago. Then I would have had all the resources of the internet and television to help me cope with it. And it would have made it easier to go out and about in the world as it is seemingly more acceptable for the younger crowd to experiment with blurring the gender lines than it is for the older folks. Just my:2c:

Joanne f
10-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Not to sure if i was meant to be born as i was born premature and kept in an incubator for a long time and in those days i think that it was a bit of an experiment, which obviously went wrong :D

joanne

Marla
10-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Ive been crossdressing for 40 (yes I said 40) years. I still get a special feeling when I become Marla and Im sure I always will.
Ive gotten a lot of comfort from knowing that I can be feminine as well as masculine even though my femine side has leaked over into my male side.
Dressing up used to be a sexual experience and still is to an extent, but now as an oler person it isn't the main reason. So take heart! Just be yourself and be happy!

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-15-2007, 02:29 PM
I didnt start dressing until I was 50. Of course I wish I had done this earlier but the important thing for all us is that we are CDs now regardless of age or when we started.

Sally24
10-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I was a child of the 50's and a teen in the 70's. If I'd been born 30 years later I could be wearing short dresses, going out to clubs, dancing until the wee hours, taking lots of pictures.................Wait a minute......That is what I do!!! lol

It's never too late to try a little catching up!:tongueout

Dana Carlton
10-15-2007, 02:41 PM
I've been crossdressing for over 30 years. It's been quite a ride. I am happy with my age, and everything I've been through. So, I don't that I think I was born 20 years too early. But I do wish the internet was invented sooner.

geri
10-15-2007, 02:53 PM
sue ellen,

welcome dear.
i am 65 and also wish i was younger. at my age, it is difficult to realize srs surgery and live life happy as a complete woman. that being said, i am going to go as far as i can to be 80-90 % that person. with hormones, augumentations and ffs, we can present ourselves as that woman with dignity.
yes, 30 years would have helped but we're stuck with what we have.

hugs,
geri danielle

tricia_uktv
10-15-2007, 02:58 PM
I could agree that I was born thirty years too early, but there wre still options to crossdress thirty years ago. I just wish I had the brains to take them!

geri
10-15-2007, 03:05 PM
hi girl,
i also was born 30 years too early. i will be 65 and too old to realize the wonderful impact that srs would have on my life. with that being said, i can take hormones, have augumentations and have ffs surgery so i can acheive a goal of 80-90% woman. is that too bad?
if we feel good about ourselves and dress classy, no one will know. trust me and some of the good looking ladies.

hugs,
geri danielle

Niya W
10-15-2007, 11:51 PM
29 wish i started at 18 instead of 24 :) guess i'm 6 years to early

Khriss
10-16-2007, 12:22 AM
??... Missing out ? While I never dressed fully..till my early 20"s (makeup and all) I still had fun finding some of my "girlhood" dream clothes in second hand shops... and the joy I found wearing such things :D labled me as a "transvestite" ... OK .. I luved white GoGo boots ...etc
though a corseted dress with hooped skirts from ...?..would be SWEET ! xx"K"

and You are with us now as Our Sister .. sue ellan..
is'nt the internet great !? just askin ?:happy:

and Mitzy is still too cute !!! (inthebestofways) ! xx"K"

Deanna2
10-16-2007, 01:47 AM
In my dress-up fantasy world I'm a teenage chick. That way I'll never be more than nineteen.

faltenrock
10-16-2007, 02:08 AM
I think society's attitude is far more relaxed and tolerant now than it was then to anything that is outside of the social norm

mitch

I agree. I think, it's far more easy today to wear femme clothes. Sometimes, perhaps most of the time, people don't really take notice. In 15 years of dressing in public, I did not have any bad experience and I wear mini skirts only.

My Lady Marsea
10-16-2007, 02:20 AM
I'm 61 and born 60 years too late LOL. If I could start anew with what knowledge I have gained the last 6 months, almost all of it here with the best family in the world I'd have it down pat in 60 more years. But I'm just thankful I've gone 7/24 and intend to enjoy the hell out of whatever time I have left.

Amanda Shaft
10-16-2007, 03:07 AM
If I have a regret about being born when I was, it would be that the internet wasn't there and the whole cding issue was more lonely! I'm sure the scene was there, I guess I just never had the means to find it or to embrase it as I have over the last couple of years. I supose I wounder if I'd been more envolved, more able to express my true self in my early years would I have gone further: 24/7, SRS etc? Probably!

We are where we are! and dwelling on the past is a waste of the present, so onwards and upwards girls: 50 is the new 30! (read that somewhere), your only as old as the woman you feel!
Hugs Amanda x

Alice1136
10-16-2007, 03:18 AM
Hi Sue Ellen;

Like you I am in my 70's. So I can remember when we "Girls" could never go out in the street enfemme. If it was not illegal it was anti-social. Times have changed. But it is still to early for us. Perhaps some day society will realize that one can be physically male, and emotionally female, and allow for both genders to appear on our birth certificates. Then there would be no question about how we dress in public since we would have the choice of being out physical self or our emothinal self, and both would be accepted ad normal.

AmandaM
10-16-2007, 11:07 AM
I would like to be a teenager now, a teenage girl! But, then again, the fashions of yesteryear were better. Women back then knew how to dress! Maybe I shoulda been born in the 20's.

Randy
10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Mid forties now, and from an age perspective, I'd say 35 years too early. On the other hand, without that 35 years of learning, I don't know if anything would have been different.

Mitzi
10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Why, thank you Khriss...you're too kind:happy:

Even in my teens, I was aware people crossdressed, and knew I was not the only one. So, I looked (en drab) for venues where I could meet others like me. Back in those days that was pretty much limited to places featuring female impersonators.

But the floodgates burst open when I found out the gendarmes no longer harassed us gurlz just for being dressed. I had the luxury of spending a couple of nights a week out of town in Los Angeles, met other gurlz and went to a lot of tg parties. What an exciting time...

Had I been born thirty or forty years later, I might have missed all that.

Mitzi

anne71
10-18-2007, 11:04 AM
I think I was probably born 50 years too late. Judging from the large number of postcard photos I have collected there was a lot of crossdressing going on in the late Victorian and Edwardian periods. Crossdressing on the stage was quite common but many of the photos are uncredited or have a signature in inverted commas suggesting that these guys were doing it for their own, or their friends, amusement. It must have been much easier to pass, with the clothes covering virtually everything, corsets worn as a matter of course to give the right shape, and hats with veils to hide the face.

I was a teenager in the 1950s. The fashions then were so feminine. The girls wore full skirts, frilly petticoats, stockings and suspenders. It was a lovely time to be a girl. An advantage was that the average person had never heard of transvestism. If they saw a not very attractive woman they would not consider that she might be a man. She was just a not very attractive woman.

Nowadays women do not, most of the time, dress to impress. If I see a smartly dressed woman in the supermarket or at the shopping mall I always look twice, or three times, to make sure she is not a crossdresser. I am sure that many of the knowledgeable general public do the same. So if we are to blend in we have to dress down, which is something we do not really want to do.

I suppose it is what we are familiar with, but, whilst it would be nice to have another 50 years to look forward to, I am content to have been able to wear everyday, clothes which today are regarded as fancy dress to be worn only at costume parties.

Chloe Jean
10-19-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm just glad that i was able to accept my femmy nature. Very glad for the younger girls- things are a bit easier for them.
Chloe