PDA

View Full Version : Monday's Stink

the femm side of me
10-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Monday's some times stink. Today was one of those days. I am thankful that it's almost over. The best part of this day was getting home finding the house empty allowing time decompress while playing dress up. There is something comforting about dressing. A little lip stick, soft panties and a camisole did the trick. I feel better already. :happy:

Claire3
10-15-2007, 05:58 PM
Dressing as you want and need to is special.Its life and thats just the way it is.Enjoy all your special moments.:love:

Charolette time
10-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Mondays every day for me ,being retired, the S O is also so I cannnot just decompress as you said, do miss the relaxing , guess i:ll have too grab a beer instead, shes away this week so im going too get as much in as I can, even sleep in a silky soft nighty, love Charolette

Karren H
10-15-2007, 06:40 PM
I actually enjoy Mondays... getting back to work and a needed rest!! lol My wife has soooo F@#ing many things for me to do on weekends... lol But today I was a glutton for punishment so I took today off to finish some of the projects i started Sunday.... Can't wait for Tuesday's hehehe

Laura B.
10-15-2007, 06:49 PM
I totally agree that Mondays stink. I work a 5/4/9 shift now where I get every other Monday off and I have saved up my vacation time to take the rest of the Mondays off between now and the first of the year. None of my coworkers take Mondays off so I feel free to run my errands dressed up without the worry of running into them. The best part of having Mondays off is sitting around on Sunday nights thinking I don't have to work tomorrow!

Jordan
10-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I hate Mondays when I have to change back. I feel so much at home in girl clothes

charlie-50
10-15-2007, 07:10 PM
Isnt that why its called blue monday....charlie...:rolleyes:

Jenny England
10-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Dressing as you want and need to is special.Its life and thats just the way it is.Enjoy all your special moments.:love:

Aww thats a nice thing to say! :thumbsup: I agree though Claire mondays sure do suck hehe.

Stefanie_in_Mt
10-15-2007, 08:00 PM
:D Meeee toooo Monday is finally over, and The minute I got home, I put on my Bra, Panties, and my silky nightgown. my day is soooooooo complete now..

SandyR
10-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Drove 460 miles (round trip) to watch the kidos High School team loose by one point (good game though) that was Friday. Got home Sat, fixed the wifes window on her car, changed the oil, cleaned the garage. Then my heel (not the sexxy kind) got hurt some how and could hardly walk on Sunday. I am with Karen, felt good to get back to work today. lol!

Hugs.

SandyR

Veronica 1
10-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I hate Mondays when I have to change back. I feel so much at home in girl clothes

I so totally agree, I just hate having to go back to drab for the work week.