PDA

View Full Version : Missing The Moment

Claire3
10-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Im used to being cd everyday,i love and need it sooo much.however,just been away to Barcelona for a really nice weekend.The point is i missed cd,took some nice girlie clothes away one weekend to Barca,but was uncomfortable coming back through customs.Wont do it again.Back,dressed now and content.So nice to wear my favourite clothes and undies after for what was for me a lifetime..Point again,Do you go away regularly,miss cd,but love putting on your special clothes again?

jaina
10-15-2007, 05:56 PM
Im used to being cd everyday,i love and need it sooo much.however,just been away to Barcelona for a really nice weekend.The point is i missed cd,took some nice girlie clothes away one weekend to Barca,but was uncomfortable coming back through customs.Wont do it again.Back,dressed now and content.So nice to wear my favourite clothes and undies after for what was for me a lifetime..Point again,Do you go away regularly,miss cd,but love putting on your special clothes again?

Customs isn't really a problem, I do it 2-3 times a year and as long as the documents are in order and you declare what you need to, you don't get a second glance.

charlie
10-15-2007, 06:01 PM
I think the old adage is that "absence makes the heart grow fonder". Yes, I take trips often with the family and friends and can't get the excitement of terying on all the new clothes I know are waiting at my business address back home. I can't wait to get basck and see if what I bought is sexy or just junk.