PDA

View Full Version : best day out ever!

Corinna E
10-15-2007, 06:39 PM
ok so i know that noone probably cares, but today i had the best day out ever!! After i got out of school i found out that they didnt need me to come into work today so i decided to go out shopping. i always keep a bag in my car with a full outfit in it for these great opportunities. So i pulled to the parking lot on the back of campus, waited for it to clear out, and changed into a pair of one inch pointy toe heels with a cute little bow on the top, a pair of very tight and very dark jeans, and a white top with a black cami over it( i wear my panties and hose all day under my drab clothes). I then grabbed my purse out of the back and did my make up better than ever. How lucky is it that when i walked through the book store today at school to get a drink they were giving out free razors?! that way i could freshen up before doing up my face. after i was all dolled up i decided to head out to the dress barn.( i heard a lot of good experiences about it on here) honestly i think i passed completely today. Usually middle aged women get a bit uncomfortable if they can tell, but today this group of ladies walked up to me and asked directions to the nearest Kohl's. thankfully ive been practicing my voice exercises and even then i dont think they picked up on it. does anyone else tend to watch peoples facial expressions very carefully? i can always tell when im being outed, but not today!! it was just sooo awesome. i also strolled into fashion bug, famous footwear, and maurices. im begining to find that dressing just a tab bit more conservatively can take you a long way when your trying to pass. hope everyone else had a good day, and you enjoyed reading this just a little.:p

RobertaFermina
10-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Looks like today was the result of learning experiences:
Bag at the Ready!
More Conservative Dress.
Underdressed for Success!
Knowing the Scoop on where to go.

And then Preparedness and Motivation were met by Opportunity!

You Scored !

Good Work !

It is wonderful that some of us can pass and share the joy of that perspective.

Delicious Crossdressing To You! Again and Again !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Corinna E
10-15-2007, 07:10 PM
i also forgot to add perhaps one of the most fun things yet, i used the ladies room at panera bread. may sound silly but this is the first time ive been out where i used an exclusively womens room.

JoAnnDallas
10-16-2007, 10:33 AM
You discovered the secret to going out. Dressing to blend in does get you a lot more.

Gisele
10-16-2007, 10:44 AM
way to go! I am very happy for you.:hugs:

jennifer41356
10-16-2007, 02:55 PM
its good to be a girl........:love:

paulaN
10-16-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm happy for ya. It's so much fun isn't it.