PDA

View Full Version : My roomate is ok with CD's !

KateSpade83
10-15-2007, 09:33 PM
One of my roomates had an old friend over tonight, and she was a Thai girl attorney. When I asked her what nationallity she was, she said "Thai." Then she looked at me as though something was up - and asked me why I was bothered. I wasn't bothered, but I told her when I think of Thais I think about Ladyboys! Then she said yeah they can be so beautiful! Then I took the opportunity to ask her and my roomate - "What do you think of crossdressers?" They said they're fine, - you gotta be happy with yourself and do what you gotta do!

I almost felt like outing myslef there and dressing up for them, but I don't know how my other roomate feels... So now I know one of them is ok with it!

Then I told them I missed Houston's gay parade, and she said Houston has probably the third largest GLBT population in the US!

Gee, if a woman is fine with cd's I think I should look out for making women friends too!

christiecd
10-15-2007, 09:40 PM
That's awesome! You definitely need to dress up for her in the future.

Christie

reneecd13
10-15-2007, 09:45 PM
It is nice to have friends or family that undersstand our need of dressing up. I am very glad that I have never had any problems with my Crossdressing. Have a great Day :D

faltenrock
10-16-2007, 02:30 AM
hey, you've missed out a big chance to out yourself after preparing a perfect situation - next time!

sexotik
10-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Lucky u , they're ok with crossdressing, it's nice to find people who understand that being different is not bad, it's a plus and that some people need to explore other aspects of themselves, but you shouldn't crossdress at once before them, it should be a process

MsJanessa
10-19-2007, 06:34 AM
Actually many of the women I know are ok with CDs but most of them wouldn't want to be romantically involved with them.

jill carey
10-19-2007, 07:07 AM
HI Kate,
I'm not being funny,but hallaween is comeing,mabe you could dress up for some party and ask your roommates for some help,It would help brake the ice and this way you would know where you stand,

sterling12
10-19-2007, 11:46 AM
You dropped so many hints during that conversation, can't imagine you didn't already out yourself to your roommate and her friend.

The ladies aren't stupid, they are used to other gals dropping little hints which are loaded with hidden meanings. I will bet you The Conversation got "very discussed," when you weren't around.

You will have to take it from this point. I would just wait for them to bring something up.

Peace and Love, Joanie

nikki_t
10-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Actually many of the women I know are ok with CDs but most of them wouldn't want to be romantically involved with them.

That's the vibe I get also. It's OK... so long as it's someone else's husband. :o

Sheri 4242
10-19-2007, 12:32 PM
You dropped so many hints during that conversation, can't imagine you didn't already out yourself to your roommate and her friend.

The ladies aren't stupid, they are used to other gals dropping little hints which are loaded with hidden meanings. I will bet you The Conversation got "very discussed," when you weren't around.

I'd bet Joanie is quite right on all counts!

Also quite right!

hey, you've missed out a big chance to out yourself

Maybe not -- perhaps you could have better "seized the moment" as the saying goes, but the groundwork is still laid!!!

KateSpade83
10-21-2007, 08:33 PM
I sort of outted myself to my roomate today! I said I was decked out in my Halloween costume and if he saw me he'd freak out! Then he said I got some mail. So I took the chance and went up to him to get it! I was decked out in my DKNY black pleated skirt suit with Prestion & York black checkered pantyhose + wig + lipstick. He saw me and said - "You really got that high class power business suit look down!" No objections! The next move some days later is to tell him I really crossdress often. Seems like it wouldn't bother him!

What I really hope for is the freedom to go in and out of my shared Apt to shop in drag to avoid that gay reputation you get when you're a man shopping for women's clothes!

DeniseNJ
10-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Sounds to me like he likes a lady around .. I think it's in the bag, tell him and you will see things will be great you'll see!!!