PDA

View Full Version : Which Bathroom ro use

leliani
10-16-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm going to be going out en-femme for the first time pretty soon, and I know I've seen posts about this before, but I can't find them. But I was wondering which bathroom do you ladies use? The men's or the ladies?

Thank you so much for humoring my question, even though it's a repeat! ~HUGS~

~Leliani~

AllieSF
10-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi Leliani,

The general rule is to use the restroom for the gender that you are dressed. I.e. En femme = ladies room However, you also need to understand what are the local situation/rules, and where you are going. In California, use the ladies room when en femme is the rule, while in North Dakota or some other place that might not be the case. If you go to a TG friendly place, use the ladies room. Whichever you choose, make it quick and leave. Good luck.

Michelle (Oz)
10-16-2007, 02:43 AM
Use the search function toward the top of the page and search on "restroom" and the like. There have been a number of threads on the subject with helpful advice.

I use the ladies when en femme but with care and speed.

Michelle (Oz)

My Lady Marsea
10-16-2007, 03:02 AM
Hi Leliani,
It's a valid question girl. I asked it also not too long ago LOL. I figured that as I progressed to heels, purse and "boobies" I'l NOT be using the mens room any more LOL. Most of the time I'll look for the "family" rest rooms (my local theater & Walmart have them) but if they are non existant or in use it's straight to the ladies room. Be quick & FFF (feet facing forward) standing as you were taught in the other life is a no no. Be sure to stop to wash, pat down hair, fix lipstick and don't start conversations then get out of Dodge LOL. After a few times you'l feel OK n there. :hugs:

Samantha Thomson
10-16-2007, 11:14 AM
what i usaly do when i go out as a girl when i go to a place bar restruant etc i ask up front wiether i need to use the womens room or mens room most want me to use the ladys room most ladys who i run across me in the womens room love it and like to watch me aply my make-up when i do

samantha

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi Leliani,

The general rule is to use the restroom for the gender that you are dressed. I.e. En femme = ladies room However, you also need to understand what are the local situation/rules, and where you are going. In California, use the ladies room when en femme is the rule, while in North Dakota or some other place that might not be the case. If you go to a TG friendly place, use the ladies room. Whichever you choose, make it quick and leave. Good luck.

:iagree:

Going into a men's room en femme can actually be dangerous. I would add that you should try and use a bathroom in a place where there's only one (private) stall - like Starbucks. Or some places (eg. supermarkets) have "family" bathrooms.

Just as a footnote: this perhaps may be good topic for a sticky?

Chari
10-16-2007, 12:31 PM
When dressed as a lady, definitely use the ladies room! If you're with a GG, ask her to go with you. Makes it more believable with two girls. Be sure to lock the stall door, sit, use TP, flush, wash your hands, and leave. Teen girls who run in packs can be very cruel if they catch you!

Chari