PDA

View Full Version : Why is going out such a thrill

DebsD
10-16-2007, 07:37 AM
Hi girls, i just want to know what people think of going out? i just got back from a trip and it is the best drug you can get! I went for a short drive and even sat next to a police car at the lights which felt fantastic even though the tax has run out on my car!! then i parked the car and went for a walk round some shops, i then took a big risk and went my in laws house and let myself in wandered round made a coffee then left! they could have come home at any time but i didn`t care, It is sometimes a massive risk but feels so right!!
And yes my wife does know about the dressing her 1 rule though is not to go out, it`s just not possible to stop. I get a rush when a nice guy holds a door open it is soooo good.
I don`t understand but know i will never stop!!

Marla S
10-16-2007, 07:45 AM
IMO the thrill is the tension between a big relief and a nightmare (joy and fear).

If all goes well, it is a big relief and a piece of freedom is won.

If you are mocked, pulled over by the police, or something like this, it is a nightmare.

Once you realize that going out is not that dangerous, the thrill will fade.

Tamera
10-16-2007, 07:56 AM
The thrill of going out is going out and be who I should have been in the beginning, a FEMALE. I am so comfortable in my envirement when I am out I cannot explain.
I was talking to a guy the other day who has been out with many TG's and he said that VERY OUT TG's are not the NORM they are usually the Club or IN-THE HOUSE kinda girls. Personally I can't see taking 2 hours to get all made up, just to go to the club for 4 hours or so, and then tear yourself back down.
The support group I'm in go out to eat(before and after the club). Sometimes we do shoppin, bowling, golfing, etc. This fits me VERY WELL since I am a VERY OUT GIRL anyway.
Hugs,
Tamera

Carol A
10-16-2007, 08:49 AM
DebsD,
You are so right there is no more high then going out dressed and being among other people. My wife doesn't like it as she is afraid we will run into someone we know.:sad:

Angie G
10-16-2007, 09:04 AM
It's always better out I do.t get out that much when I do it's a rush :hugs:
Angie

tricia_uktv
10-16-2007, 10:25 AM
I think its such a rush for me because I so rarely get the chance, when I do I have to jump at it, even if is just for a few hours. If I could get away with it I'd go out dressed all the time and then I'm sure the rush would go. But, interestingly, then what? I' m happy where I am at the moment so i won't worry about that one!

paulaN
10-16-2007, 10:32 AM
I don't get out much. When I do what a blast. I am in need of a GNO very soon. I have already missed a couple of chances with some friends here. I have to put other things first. I don't think it will be much longer and things are going to come together. And I will get the GNO I so badley need. Like I said what a blast.

janet1234
10-16-2007, 01:47 PM
ignorance, Paula, but what is a GNO?

charllote34
10-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Because its a rush, and basically we are doing somethng unique and fantastic

Brianna Lovely
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
ignorance, Paula, but what is a GNO?

Girls Night Out

Mirani
GNO = Girls Night Out

GNI = Girls Night In

They are the tops! :)

Karren H
Well initially its the same feeling as jumping out of an airplane.. Out of control.. Wind in your hair.. Falling away from the plane... Pure terror combined with pure pleasure... But that will fade... Now-a-days its just a comfortable feeling... Wonder what skydiving enfemme would feel like.. Might have to try that too.. Hehe

SarahLynn
10-16-2007, 02:09 PM
... Wonder what skydiving enfemme would feel like.. Might have to try that too.. Hehe

i rather imagine it's a blast up your skirt Karen. :laughing::laughing: You might try standing over an open grate above a subway line to get a fair example Much like the picture of M. M. .

SarahLynn

BTW loverly picture in the WD.

jennifer41356
10-16-2007, 02:25 PM
I get a thrill because it is who i should have been and feel so feminine and it feels so natural to be out as the lady i am and to be accepted as that lady:D

Mitch23
10-16-2007, 02:39 PM
that pure adrenalin high based on pure terror and exhilaration will be replaced by much more exquisite excitement as you become more confident out there and interracting with the world as a girl. just popping into the big store, browsing, picking something out, trying it on and buying it, as a girl - nothing like that feeling. like the top i got yesterday which i'm using in my new avatar pic!

mitch

Karren H
10-16-2007, 02:41 PM
i rather imagine it's a blast up your skirt Karen. :laughing::laughing: You might try standing over an open grate above a subway line to get a fair example Much like the picture of M. M. .

SarahLynn

BTW loverly picture in the WD.

Probably wouldn't be any worse than the time I stood up on Utah's Solder Pass in February in a leather skirt.. Minus 10 below.. 10 seconds worth of excitement till everything freezes up!! Lol

LA CINDY LOVE
10-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Debsd

You just took a walk on the wild side and there is no going back. The rush you got will only get better and gong for a ride, walking around some shops and crashing your in-laws house is just the tip of the ice berg.

Just look at what is ahead for you going to dinner, moves, dancing hitting the clubs shopping and a lot lot more for you to do you better hold on tight
Debsd you are about to take off.

It dose not matter how much time you spend out dress it is what you get out of the time you spend and as you get more confident you will spend more more time out dress and at the end of the day you do not tear your self down
you look back on what you have accomplish and build on that and the thrill will never fade.

LA CINDY LOVE

zann
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
As with all I get a rush out of being out. Part of te thrillis to maintain the persona that you have created, The to experience the sensations that a female does in those situations, even the tired feet after hours in heels. I have spent weeks en fem at times an the trill persists. Risk sexuality and role playing... can we be blamed? Envied more likely. Ann

Lee Andrews
10-16-2007, 09:36 PM
Deb,

Are you not asking for trouble?
You said your wifes number one rule is not to go out. Not only did you go out but you said you went to her parents house and hung around and made coffee????
Don't mean to be a kill joy but you are look'n for a world of hurt.

jaina
10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Deb,

Are you not asking for trouble?
You said your wifes number one rule is not to go out. Not only did you go out but you said you went to her parents house and hung around and made coffee????
Don't mean to be a kill joy but you are look'n for a world of hurt.

There is absolutly nothing wrong with going out and no one has the right to make rules saying you can't. The going to his in-laws home while they aren't home part is a little twisted and creepy.

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 10:11 PM
Probably wouldn't be any worse than the time I stood up on Utah's Solder Pass in February in a leather skirt.. Minus 10 below.. 10 seconds worth of excitement till everything freezes up!! Lol

Freezing up is better than freezing off!! :o

Lee Andrews
10-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I never said there was anything wrong with it , just that the "rule" between them was not going out and she broke it big time. Asking for trouble between husband and wife thats all.

joann07
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Going out is definitely a rush and very addicting, but its so much fun. :heehee:
The more you do it, the more new things you'll want to do, such as flying in femme, which I did for the first time two weeks ago.
Boy, what amazing experience that was. :GD:

Keep at it girl and share with us more of your outting experiences. :thumbsup:

Hugs!

Vaerise
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
IMO the thrill is the tension between a big relief and a nightmare (joy and fear).

If all goes well, it is a big relief and a piece of freedom is won.

If you are mocked, pulled over by the police, or something like this, it is a nightmare.

Once you realize that going out is not that dangerous, the thrill will fade.

I totally agree. When there is no longer any risk involved, it ceases being exciting!

BarbaraTalbot
10-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Its the adrenaline for sure if the cop car and expired tags made you more excited!

Yes, but doesn't that temperature make tucking much easier?

Paula Wilder
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
I definitely agree that going out is a lot of fun. It was scary for me at first, but I've had a couple of vacation weeks in the last two years enfemme and it does get more comfortable as you do it more. It is addictive for me in the true sense of the word - the more I do it, the more I want to, and each time it takes more "risk" to get the thrills going. By risk I mean, doing things I haven't done before, wearing a low-cut dress out and showing off "the girls", or as I did this last trip, sitting at the bar at Applebees enjoying dinner and chatting with the other folks there. Better than drugs or alcohol for me, and it does feel so right I just want to do it all the time!

Paula

Sedona
10-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I have to agree with lee here. If it's your wife's number 1 rule, don't go out, you've got to respect it. If you can convince her otherwise, then great! I see it all the time, girls get on this site saying "it's my life, heck if I'm going to let somebody tell me when and where to dress!" This is great and all, but people who are unwilling to make compromises end up alone.

In marriage, you have two choices:

You can be right, or you can be happy.

Bernice
10-16-2007, 11:28 PM
My wife is very opposed to my going out en-femme. That is partly a result of a very unpleasant encounter with a nosey bigoted neighbor in our first year of marriage - when I remained inside our own apartment! So, when I go out (which is very rarely) it is not a thrill. It is more like coming to the surface of the water to grab a gulp of air before retreating to the deep water again. Going outside is a result of overwhelming pent-up compulsions. For a few minutes, I can be me and I can go anywhere I dare, which is almost nowhere. I avoid people any way I can. I minimize risk. I stay close to the car or inside the car, and usually only venture out well after sunset. Getting back home without confrontation is both a big relief and, because it is all over as quickly as it began, a big letdown.

vivianann
10-17-2007, 02:03 AM

I drive over soldiers pass in Utah quite often, had a blowout last spring near the summit about 1:00 am in the morning I was wearing a knee length denim skirt and a blouse, it was cold, but I changed the tire while wearing the skirt, what a thrill, and I changed the tire in record time also.