PDA

View Full Version : I am so jealous, you guys have such a wonderful, supportive and loving vibe here.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lovely Rita
10-16-2007, 03:12 PM
The great thing I see with regards to the Transmasculine forum.

When I read your threads and posts I can really enjoy the comraderie. You guys are the best with each other, and with the occassional MTF visitor.

I see so much loving support, and I also see the great rough housing that can only happen amongst true friends.

In my culture, when you are really close and tight friends you engage in playful insults, which shows the level of confidence you have in each others friendship which insecurity would never allow for.

You guys are so fortunate.

Thank you for letting me visit.

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 03:20 PM
I've noticed this too. :thumbup:

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely....:) Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! :) <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Your name suits you, Rita....You really ARE lovely....:) Thanks for what you said, it is much appreciated. And you, too Nikki....We do have fun in here....Please come and join us often! :) <<<bowing>>> **Sir Trey**

Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong. :o

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> :) **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)

Tamara Croft
10-16-2007, 04:07 PM
Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong. :oThe guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with :D and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does.... :eek:

:hiding:

Lovely Rita
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM
The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with :D and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does.... :eek:

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Warmest welcome I ever got.

Thanks Guys:thumbsup:

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 04:16 PM
The guys are great, welcoming and kewl to hang out with :D and they don't bite... well not hard... well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does.... :eek:

I wouldn't know....he wouldn't DARE bite ME....LOL :tongueout

One of the best times I have ever had was here in Transmasculine.

Then by all means, come back anytime....:hugs:

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 04:18 PM
We don't bite in here....well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> :) **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles. :o

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles. :o

Nah, he just barks a lot.....sometimes a REAL lot....but he won't bite you, I promise!! :heehee:

Tobie
10-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Where's the fun in no biting? ;)

I admit, I love the atmosphere here too. Although my s/o is on the site as well, I don't really venture into the MtF because there's just so many ladies there, so many posts, it's overwhelming.

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 04:33 PM

I admit, I love the atmosphere here too. Although my s/o is on the site as well, I don't really venture into the MtF because there's just so many ladies there, so many posts, it's overwhelming.

Okay....I will go so far as to say that Kieron might NIP every now and then...but he doesn't really BITE....I mean, no big chunks of flesh or anything (wait till he logs on and sees this....I will, by then, hopefully, have a new identity in the witness protection program...but, I digress....)...I pretty much stay here, too...It can be overwhelming and there is a lot to read....we are certainly not a BORING ship, that's for sure.....Aaaaarrrrgghhhh. :drink:

Tamara Croft
10-16-2007, 04:36 PM
I think he will kill us both... but it's ok... :bs: I don't care anymore :lol: I think I've lost the plot completely... going now... gone nuts... :Pullhair:

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 04:37 PM

I could make a comment about that but I won't. :heehee:

I think it's because there's a smaller number of FTMs here which is why there's comraderie. The posts and diversity on MTFs is a little overwhelming and arguments can easily flare up (as I've discovered - thanks again Rita! Your "acceptance" poll/thread kept me happy for hours LOL).

Anyways, I did have a FTM question but I don't want to ask it in public so I don't know who to ask. The reason I don't want to ask in public is because it concerns our daughter and one of her friends.

Nikki

Tamara Croft
10-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Ask Captlex in PM and ask him to post it in the clubhouse for you Nikki ;) That way, it will be private and only answers from FTM's will be in the thread.

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Ask Captlex in PM and ask him to post it in the clubhouse for you Nikki ;) That way, it will be private and only answers from FTM's will be in the thread.

Thanks Tamara (LOL didn't even know what the clubhouse was till just now). SirTrey just PM'd me and offered so I'll give it to him so he can post it. :happy:

Thanks!!

AmandaM
10-16-2007, 05:47 PM
They're wonderful and have fun cuz they're guys. Not catty like MTF women! :devil:

Tamara Croft
10-16-2007, 06:04 PM
They're wonderful and have fun cuz they're guys. Not catty like MTF women! :devil::lol: someone finally admits it :lol:

sorry

Tristan
10-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Treating others with respect isn't as hard as some people make it out to be.

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 07:28 PM

Tristan, you are ABSOLUTELY right....It's not.

Tobie
10-16-2007, 07:35 PM
:lol: someone finally admits it :lol:

sorry

I didn't want to be the one to say it. :tongueout

And now of course, I'm curious about where the fun is in not biting. :heehee:

SirTrey
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
And now of course, I'm curious about where the fun is in not biting.

Dude, trust Me, I'm all ABOUT the biting....I just said that Kieron doesn't bite....not too often....well, hmmm.....never mind....:)

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Just wanted to thank everyone in the clubhouse for looking at my stuff and the responses I got. :love:

ZenFrost
10-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Thank you! We're a lot like a big FtM family here. I consider the guys to be my brothers, in a somewhat convoluted, online kind of way. And as a family we end up to being here for each other and supporting each other, and we like to pass that on to the MtF and GG visitors (who aren't completely lost in a pink fog :winkp:).

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Thank you! We're a lot like a big FtM family here. I consider the guys to be my brothers, in a somewhat convoluted, online kind of way. And as a family we end up to being here for each other and supporting each other, and we like to pass that on to the MtF and GG visitors (who aren't completely lost in a pink fog :winkp:).

LOL Pink fog!

I did have another question though that's been niggling me for ages and I didn't have the courage to ask in case I looked totally stupid, so here goes...

What's with all the pirate connotations around here??? :confused:

Albtraum
10-16-2007, 10:15 PM
SirTrey beat me to the punch, but I'll repeat it. Your name suits you to a T. A second opinion never hurts:happy:

I'm fairly new here myself, but WELCOME!

I never bite a lady (unless she indicates she likes it).:devil:

ZenFrost
10-16-2007, 10:29 PM
LOL Pink fog!

I did have another question though that's been niggling me for ages and I didn't have the courage to ask in case I looked totally stupid, so here goes...

That's a good question. I wasn't around when it started way back when, but basically we (the FtMs) are 'pirates,' and these boards are our pirate ship. CaptLex is the captain, and we all have various roles from cabin boy to librarian. The ship is named The Genderquest. I was recently promoted to the ship's Guru (spiritual leader).

The whole pirate thing is basically us just being silly. It can be tiring to be serious all the time, so the pirating brings fun to our side of the forum.

Sometime we throw pirate parties and have pirate threads (most recently http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68667) and everyone is welcome to participate. We go roll playing around the boards as pirates and have a jolly old time. And recently Tamara gave us piratey emoticons like this -> :skull:

Most of us happen to be really into pirates (and a certain pirate themed movie :winkp:) so this is the result.

Hmmm, speaking of pirates, we really should post our official ranks again. Hey Cap'n! That sounds like a job for our captain to post all our ranks in one place for all to see.

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Thanks for clearing that up!! I was getting really confused. Sounds like you guys know how to have fun. :D

Syr_SwitchyGQ
10-17-2007, 12:13 AM
Scared. Don't want anyone to feel like I'm sticking my nose where it don't belong. :o

Okay yeah... that's how I feel about all of the other sections besides Transmasculine and/or the Clubhouse. I do have a question I've been meaning to specifically ask of the MtF peoples, but it's a question of a video that my entire floor finds hysterical and I wondered if they thought it was funny too or offensive... idk... anyone know where/how I could post it so that I didn't raise anyone's blood pressure?

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 03:43 AM
well, Kieron IS a bulldog, but he's really just a cuddly little puppy at heart.....<<<ducking, I know he's going to throw something at Me>>> :) **Trey** (who is about to go and enter the witness protection program....LOL)
You just wait til i come back.....giving me a reputation with the ladies!!:eek:

well I heard Kieron bites... uhuh... he does.... I never bite the ladies!!!

I wouldn't know....he wouldn't DARE bite ME....LOL wanna bet!!!

Yeah, I'm kinda scared of Kieron... I have arms like wet noodles. :oawww dont be scared of me im a big old puppy dog, and id never bite a beautiful kind lady :D

Nah, he just barks a lot.....sometimes a REAL lot....but he won't bite you, I promise!!yup i bark when people piss me off lol

Okay....I will go so far as to say that Kieron might NIP every now and then...but he doesn't really BITE....I mean, no big chunks of flesh or anything (wait till he logs on and sees this....I will, by then, hopefully, have a new identity in the witness protection program...but, I digress....)...ok ok can we quit with making people think i bite when i dont!! :rolleyes:

I think he will kill us both... but it's ok... :bs: I don't care anymore :lol: I think I've lost the plot completely... going now... gone nuts... :Pullhair:you are dead woman!

Dude, trust Me, I'm all ABOUT the biting....I just said that Kieron doesn't bite....not too often....well, hmmm.....never mind....:)nope i only nibble when a lady wants me to....!!!!

Blame Captlex for that one! but hey if it brings us together so be it!, as Trans people we spend a good deal of time thinking or talking about gender issues, this is our way of still hanging out and having something to say that may not be about trans issues thus giving our brains a break from all that thinking

Tristan
10-17-2007, 07:03 AM

It's our guy way of bonding. I know the pirate stuff may seem a bit silly (it's really suppose to be a bit silly), but I think it's been what has brought us together as a group. The group that laughs together, stays together? I don't know.

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 07:07 AM

On this side of the universe I see the great friendship and respect to be exemplery, hope I spelled that right.

We have a lot to learn from you guys. No place is perfect but you GUYS really do have a great vibe.:thumbsup:

I salute you GUYS for maintaining an atmosphere of respect and mutual consideration.

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
:thumbsup:
You just wait til i come back.....giving me a reputation with the ladies!!:eek:

I never bite the ladies!!!

wanna bet!!!

awww dont be scared of me im a big old puppy dog, and id never bite a beautiful kind lady :D

yup i bark when people piss me off lol

ok ok can we quit with making people think i bite when i dont!! :rolleyes:

you are dead woman!

nope i only nibble when a lady wants me to....!!!!

Blame Captlex for that one! but hey if it brings us together so be it!, as Trans people we spend a good deal of time thinking or talking about gender issues, this is our way of still hanging out and having something to say that may not be about trans issues thus giving our brains a break from all that thinking

This would have just been too too many quotes for one post:D Over here I bet you could put your feet on the coffee table and leave your clothes thown around right?:thumbsup:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 07:31 AM
I never bite the ladies!!!
...awww dont be scared of me im a big old puppy dog, and id never bite a beautiful kind lady :D

...you are dead woman!

You can hide behind me if you need to, Tam - I guarantee you'll be safe there.. :roflmao:

Hey Cap'n! That sounds like a job for our captain to post all our ranks in one place for all to see.

Put me down for cook, nurse, gunner or sword sharpener - I'm pretty good in armouries too, I've signed for an awful lot of [-]assault rifles[/-] muskets in my time..

Thanks Guys:thumbsup:

There's no reason all transfolk can't be like that, is there? We just have to concentrate on the similarities, not the differences... :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 07:39 AM
This would have just been too many quotes for one post:D Over here I bet you could put your feet on the coffee table and leave your clothes thown around right?:thumbsup:
yup.....
and even hot coffee mugs down on wooden tables leaving coffee rings :heehee:

Marla S
10-17-2007, 07:44 AM
yup.....
:eek:
Please
:p

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 07:47 AM
:eek:
Please
:p

polish? whats that then? cleanings for the wenches!!!:D:heehee:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 08:49 AM
cleanings for the wenches!!!:D:heehee:

*Puts hands on hips and stares at Kieron..* :gg:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 08:51 AM
*Puts hands on hips and stares at Kieron..*

oops! :bs: :angel: :hiding:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
yup.....

Can you leave it up just for fun? The toilet seat:D

Also how about the socks on the floor?

tell me more, tell me more.

Marla S
10-17-2007, 08:55 AM
oops! :bs: :angel: :hiding:
Do you have a bulldozer ? I would need one before the *wench* :slap: :lol: can apply the polish.:heehee:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 08:55 AM
SirTrey beat me to the punch, but I'll repeat it. Your name suits you to a T. A second opinion never hurts

Hey!! Could it be that Sir Trey has a competitor bidding for His position as board "charmer"?? ROFL Nah, I guess not, I got there FIRST....:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 08:58 AM
Hey!! Could it be that Sir Trey has a competitor bidding for His position as board "charmer"?? ROFL Nah, I guess not, I got there FIRST....:tongueout

hey i was here first!! bog off, im the board charmer, Lex has even called me that before! :tongueout

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:03 AM

For us, you can never have too many charmers:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
hey i was here first!! bog off, im the board charmer, Lex has even called me that before!

Well, who am I to argue with The Captain? :) <<<sigh>>> Okay, you can have that title, if you wish, BUT, remember, dude....It's pretty hard to find a man with the moxie of a Pirate and the gentlemanly ways of a Knight....so I MAY be working behind the scenes (and in My cabin) to secure My own position with both the fair maidens AND the crew....Sir Trey is a LOVER....And he doesn't discriminate....LOL :love: <<Lovely flowers all around>>> :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:08 AM
BUT, remember, dude....It's pretty hard to find a man with the moxie of a Pirate and the gentlemanly ways of a Knight....

uhhhummm!! i AM gentlemanly! and my bulldog ways make me a perfect pirate!

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:11 AM
For us, you can never have too many charmers

Let you in on a little secret, Rita....You only need ONE on this ship....Moi! :hugs: <<<kissing your hand>>>

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:13 AM
Well, who am I to argue with The Captain? :) <<<sigh>>> Okay, you can have that title, if you wish, BUT, remember, dude....It's pretty hard to find a man with the moxie of a Pirate and the gentlemanly ways of a Knight....so I MAY be working behind the scenes (and in My cabin) to secure My own position with both the fair maidens AND the crew....Sir Trey is a LOVER....And he doesn't discriminate....LOL :love: <<Lovely flowers all around>>> :tongueout

When the rutkus starts the maiden is always forgotton.

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:15 AM

nuhh uhh! i never forget! :love:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:17 AM

Ah, I concede that you are quite the Pirate in the salty sea dog sort of way...but I am still the Weapon's Master, therefore, I posess strength AND a quiet charm that DOES, in fact, yield Me much activity in My cabin....Let's agree that we are BOTH charming in our own way....and....you only want half the prospects anyway....you're straight. LOL Sir Trey is a lover of ALL.....:Peace:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:21 AM

One so lovely as yourself could NEVER be forgotten, Mi Lady.....:kissing:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Let you in on a little secret, Rita....You only need ONE on this ship....Moi! :hugs: <<<kissing your hand>>>

So very true.:winking:

nuhh uhh! i never forget! :love:

Just wanted some attention....thats all:D You know the drill and how we are wired:heehee:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:26 AM
I want to stay here, I don't want to go back, can I please Please? I promise to misbehave just like all of you. Can I ?

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Just wanted some attention....thats all:D You know the drill and how we are wired:heehee:
That i do!!! and you shall receive attention when you ask:love:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:29 AM
I want to stay here, I don't want to go back, can I please Please? I promise to misbehave just like all of you. Can I ?

you can hang out with us any time you wish Rita :) in fact all the girls can :D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:30 AM

Sweetheart, you are more than welcome to stay....There's only one problem....We are short of cabins.....Hmm....That does present a unique problem, doesn't it? <<thinking>> Ah, Sir Trey has the solution....You can share Mine....It's the least I can do for such a lovely young thing as yourself....Feel free to move right in....:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :)

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
That i do!!! and you shall receive attention when you ask

Kieron, tsk tsk....Only ONE bunch of flowers for such a fair maiden? For shame!! :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Kieron, tsk tsk....Only ONE bunch of flowers for such a fair maiden? For shame!! :tongueout

55372one bunch is enough when it is Red Roses and chocolate :tongueout

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:40 AM
That i do!!! and you shall receive attention when you ask:love:

Wow, that is a tall order big boy:hugs:

you can hang out with us any time you wish Rita :) in fact all the girls can :D

I think I will keep this our little secret, don't want too much competition

Sweetheart, you are more than welcome to stay....There's only one problem....We are short of cabins.....Hmm....That does present a unique problem, doesn't it? <<thinking>> Ah, Sir Trey has the solution....You can share Mine....It's the least I can do for such a lovely young thing as yourself....Feel free to move right in....:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :)

Is that a problem?

[QUOTE=SirTrey;1045860]Kieron, tsk tsk....Only ONE bunch of flowers for such a fair maiden? For shame!!

no comment

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 09:42 AM
Hmmm, speaking of pirates, we really should post our official ranks again. Hey Cap'n! That sounds like a job for our captain to post all our ranks in one place for all to see.
Only for you cutie! :koc: Well, I tried to do it from memory, but that's not working too well right now (too much rum!) - so I know I've left people out. Help me out, boys and girls, who did I forget? :idontknow:

Captain – CaptLex
First Mate – Adam (also ship’s monkey)
Security/Bouncer – Constable Kieron
Purser (in charge of the rum - also 1st cabin boy) – Pocoyo
2nd Cabin Boy (first skirt boy) – Evert
Ship’s doctor – Abraxas (aka Dr. Abraxhouse)
Cook – Bi Weird
Quartermaster – Daniel
Weapons Master – Sir Trey
Ship’s Librarian – Das
Logmaster – Ace Boy
Navigator – Aethen
Cartographer (and cabin boy) – Tristan
Ship’s Guru (spiritual leader) – Zen
Ship’s tattoo artist and flag designer – One-eyed Durden
Cabin boys – all the boys not yet promoted

Wenches:
Kerrianna (in charge of the Brig)
Kimberley
Salandra (serving wench and backup gunner)
Tina Dixon
Lilygirl (hot tub mistress)
Lisa Golightly
MJ
Lovely Rita
Nicki B (also handy with weapons and vittles)
Suzy Harrison

GenderQuest’s Godmother – Wendy Me
GenderQuest’s unofficial mom (and caterer) – Holly
Honorary GenderQuest crewmember – KrazyKat
Rival Pirate Captain – Tamara Croft of the Tamara

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Only for you cutie! :koc: Well, I tried to do it from memory, but that's not working too well right now (too much rum!) - so I know I've left people out. Help me out, boys and girls, who did I forget? :idontknow:

Captain – CaptLex
Cook – Bi Weird
Quartermaster – Daniel
Ship’s Librarian – Das
Logmaster – Ace Boy
Navigator – Aethen

Wenches:
Kimberley
Tina Dixon
Lisa Golightly
MJ
Lovely Rita
Suzy Harrison

Looking forward to a designation. Let's see, I can greet, serve the grog? Can I serve up the grog? Always fantasisied about waitressing:D

get to wear those low cut dresses.

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 09:50 AM
one bunch is enough when it is Red Roses and chocolate

Perhaps, but DIAMONDS are a girl's best friend....and, Rita, I offer you these fine jewels from a recent "aquisition" of another ship....They are just a mere token of My fondness and affection for you....and will still be there long after Kieron's "choccies" have melted....<<<bowing to the Lady>>> **Sir Trey**

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gimizu.de/sgmcol/gems/napnec.png&imgrefurl=http://www.gimizu.de/sgmcol/html/napnec.html&h=478&w=402&sz=98&hl=en&start=8&sig2=Pck7N3Ky9wWQXEfdZBHIZA&tbnid=ssIZ7Is87OzN_M:&tbnh=129&tbnw=108&ei=ySAWR6HJEaOwjAGq5_TKCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddiamond%2Bnecklace%26gbv%3D2%26svnum% 3D10%26hl%3Den

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Perhaps, but DIAMONDS are a girl's best friend....and, Rita, I offer you these fine jewels from a recent "aquisition" of another ship....They are just a mere token of My fondness and affection for you....and will still be there long after Kieron's "choccies" have melted....<<<bowing to the Lady>>> **Sir Trey**

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gimizu.de/sgmcol/gems/napnec.png&imgrefurl=http://www.gimizu.de/sgmcol/html/napnec.html&h=478&w=402&sz=98&hl=en&start=8&sig2=Pck7N3Ky9wWQXEfdZBHIZA&tbnid=ssIZ7Is87OzN_M:&tbnh=129&tbnw=108&ei=ySAWR6HJEaOwjAGq5_TKCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddiamond%2Bnecklace%26gbv%3D2%26svnum% 3D10%26hl%3Den

What sparkle, I just can't resist and yes Diamonds are a girls best friend. Next time you are in Port Royale, can you see about some pink pearls too? Make sure you rub them to make sure they are real. I want the big ones and a long strand..........see give a girl a hand and she wants the arm. Where does it end:heehee:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
ok i concede i dont have Diamonds and Pearls as to charm a lady with but i believe possessions are merely money, not fondness and love, i stick by my gift of roses and chocolates as these think come from the heart not the pocket.....

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 09:55 AM
55372one bunch is enough when it is Red Roses and chocolate :tongueout

Love chocolate, just love it.:D

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Wenches:
Kimberley
Tina Dixon
Lisa Golightly
MJ
Lovely Rita
Suzy Harrison

Can I be the wench that gets to whip any mutineers? Please??? :D

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Can I be the wench that gets to whip any mutineers? Please??? :D
Sure thing, Nikki . . . you got the right outfit? :heehee:

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 09:58 AM

Oh yeah!! :devil:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:01 AM

Can I serve the Grog? and with all the rum around I can make a mean Mojito on occassion.:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:04 AM
What sparkle, I just can't resist and yes Diamonds are a girls best friend. Next time you are in Port Royale, can you see about some pink pearls too? Make sure you rub them to make sure they are real. I want the big ones and a long strand..........see give a girl a hand and she wants the arm. Where does it end?

<<<Bowing to Mi Lady>>> Will these do, My lovely? I have travelled far to acquire them for you, but you are more than worth the effort....Is that not a sign of My OWN heartfelt affection for you? **Sir Trey** :yrtw:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gallopinggems.com/images/products/Pearls.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gallopinggems.com/productDetail.aspx%3Fprod%3D44&h=500&w=500&sz=20&hl=en&start=6&sig2=dBmP0b_T40pzij2StmbH9Q&tbnid=DvSjz84HsWfTWM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=130&ei=FSMWR9b3I5XujAG9zOnMCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpink%2Bpearl%2Bnecklace%2Blong%2Bstra nd%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Can I serve the Grog? and with all the rum around I can make a mean Mojito on occassion.

I would be honored to partake, Mi Lady....:)

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 10:07 AM
Can I serve the Grog? and with all the rum around I can make a mean Mojito on occassion.:D
Sure thing, honey. Mojito? :D Now you're talking my language. :drink:

Salandra is the main serving wench, but with all these thirsty boys, I'm sure she could use the help - especially when she has to put the tray down and help with the sword fighting. :winkp:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 10:14 AM

Perhaps the lady would like to retire to the hot tub with me, then to my cabin to serve me Mojito's as this Pirate needs his rest but would like the lady to accompany him

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:14 AM
<<<Bowing to Mi Lady>>> Will these do, My lovely? I have travelled far to acquire them for you, but you are more than worth the effort....Is that not a sign of My OWN heartfelt affection for you? **Sir Trey** :yrtw:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gallopinggems.com/images/products/Pearls.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gallopinggems.com/productDetail.aspx&#37;3Fprod%3D44&h=500&w=500&sz=20&hl=en&start=6&sig2=dBmP0b_T40pzij2StmbH9Q&tbnid=DvSjz84HsWfTWM:&tbnh=130&tbnw=130&ei=FSMWR9b3I5XujAG9zOnMCA&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpink%2Bpearl%2Bnecklace%2Blong%2Bstra nd%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den

Lovely just lovely and they will go well when I am serving the Grog. Thank you SirTrey

I would be honored to partake, Mi Lady....:)

One Grog coming up sugar, (as she chews gum, real waitressy like)

Sure thing, honey. Mojito? :D Now you're talking my language. :drink:

Salandra is the main serving wench, but with all these thirsty boys, I'm sure she could use the help - especially when she has to put the tray down and help with the sword fighting. :winkp:

Captain, Sally is a near and dear friend of mine and I just know she won't mind. Thank you, thank you thank you:D
In fact she is going to post her approval right now. Then can you post my designation?

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Lovely just lovely and they will go well when I am serving the Grog. Thank you SirTrey

A mere token, Mi Lady....and you are quite welcome....Perhaps you would like to wear them as you accompany Me on a stroll of the deck when you are through serving? And perhaps a nightcap in My cabin? Please keep in mind that Sir Trey is a respectful man and will in no way compromise your honor, no matter how difficult it is to resist...Unless, of course, you would LIKE to be ravaged....In which case, I would be loathe to refuse....:)

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
A mere token, Mi Lady....and you are quite welcome....Perhaps you would like to wear them as you accompany Me on a stroll of the deck when you are through serving? And perhaps a nightcap in My cabin? Please keep in mind that Sir Trey is a respectful man and will in no way compromise your honor, no matter how difficult it is to resist...Unless, of course, you would LIKE to be ravaged....In which case, I would be loathe to refuse....:)
wait in line i asked first buddy!!!:Angry3:

Kate Simmons
10-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Sure I can use help Captain, especially if I succum to the rum (which rarely happens lol). I could sure use Rita's help Sir.

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Perhaps the lady would like to retire to the hot tub with me, then to my cabin to serve me Mojito's as this Pirate needs his rest but would like the lady to accompany him

:winking:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 10:23 AM
:winking:

:D ;):love:

kerrianna
10-17-2007, 10:23 AM
:heehee:

*sneaks aboard for a quick visit*

Rita and Nikki, glad to see you are keeping the boys on their toes.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, and watch out if you play with the Captain's cutlass. It can be dangerous. :blushing:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Sure I can use help Captain, especially if I succum to the rum (which rarely happens lol). I could sure use Rita's help Sir.

I am thrilled, I was offered a job on the good ship lollipop but I guess now I will stick around:thumbsup:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:25 AM
:heehee:

*sneaks aboard for a quick visit*

Rita and Nikki, glad to see you are keeping the boys on their toes.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, and watch out if you play with the Captain's cutlass. It can be
dangerous. :blushing:

Where have they been all my life. I don't think I will ever go back:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Where have they been all my life. I don't think I will ever go back

Please don't.....chasing wenches and cabin boys is what makes this ship worth sailing!! :)

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Thats it.........I'm staying

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:34 AM
I am thrilled, I was offered a job on the good ship lollipop but I guess now I will stick around

There are yummier things than lollipops on THIS ship.....LOL :) <<<Sorry, I couldn't resist, you put it out there>>> Ha ha ha ha ha.....:devil:

kerrianna
10-17-2007, 10:36 AM
There are yummier things than lollipops on THIS ship.....LOL :) <<<Sorry, I couldn't resist, you put it out there>>> Ha ha ha ha ha.....:devil:

Uhh...Rita...you CAN look after yourself can't you?

These are pirates you know. :p

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 10:37 AM
wait in line i asked first buddy!!!:Angry3:

Do I detect some mutiny coming on??? It's difficult to bite while chained to the forward mast with a steel bit gag in your mouth. :dom:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Do I detect some mutiny coming on??? It's difficult to bite while chained to the forward mast with a steel bit gag in your mouth. :dom:

nope no mutiny but a gentleman should know to wait in line until a lady becomes available and as i asked first he can wait!

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 10:41 AM
Help me out, boys and girls, who did I forget? :idontknow:

Can I draw the Cap'n's attention to this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1042672&postcount=253)??? :strugglin

Oh, and watch out if you play with the Captain's cutlass. It can be dangerous. :blushing:

I try not to do swords (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1041054&postcount=69)... Not since I left a hole in the ceiling, practicing salutes... :whistling:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:45 AM
nope no mutiny but a gentleman should know to wait in line until a lady becomes available and as i asked first he can wait!

Ah, but even the lady would admit that Sir Trey saw her first....I think she would back Me up on that...It was yesterday, when you, Kieron, were fast asleep....so it is YOU who should go to the back of the line....Not I....:) However, you being My buddy and ship mate, I will get your back should Nicki decide to try and flog you....Two reasons, one, she might be the flogging WENCH, but I have been flogging for far longer...and two...No one flogs Kieron without going through Sir Trey to get to him....:) We may be rivals in the arena of love...sometimes....but I will always watch his back....Aaaarrrrgggghhhh. :drink: :skull: :coolp:

Tamara Croft
10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
You can hide behind me if you need to, Tam - I guarantee you'll be safe there.. :roflmao:*stands behind Nicki* and :rasp: to you Kieron :tongueout

kerrianna
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
No one flogs Kieron without going through Sir Trey to get to him....:) We may be rivals in the arena of love...sometimes....but I will always watch his back....Aaaarrrrgggghhhh. :drink: :skull: :coolp:

Well, I want to watch his back too, which is all the more reason he should have his shirt ripped off and be flogged!

It's been ages since I've been to a good flogging. :daydreaming:

That's the problem with Capt Lex. Just not enough public flogging of his handsome sailors. :p

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 10:56 AM
That's the problem with Capt Lex. Just not enough public flogging of his handsome sailors.

Hey!! I defend the Captain here, as a good Mate should....cheeky wenches are the ones who should be flogged....I flogged one only recently, granted it was in My cabin, not publicly, but that's another story...:) However, I agree with you 100%....There SHOULD be a flogging...and, for your insolence to our fine Captain...I think it should be YOU, Miss Cheeky Wench! :laugh: :drink:

kerrianna
10-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey!! I defend the Captain here, as a good Mate should....cheeky wenches are the ones who should be flogged....I flogged one only recently, granted it was in My cabin, not publicly, but that's another story...:) However, I agree with you 100%....There SHOULD be a flogging...and, for your insolence to our fine Captain...I think it should be YOU, Miss Cheeky Wench! :laugh: :drink:

Oops. :D

Hey! Look out there! It's the Lost Gold of the Incas!!!

*slips quickly off the ship again*

eeek.:hiding:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 11:06 AM
....I flogged one only recently, granted it was in My cabin, not publicly, but that's another story...:)

If that's how you want to tell it.. :whistling:

Do I need to demonstrate how to use some more knots??

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Oops.

You narrowly escaped THIS time...but....the NEXT time I find you acting so cheeky, I may have to drag you off to My cabin and put you over My knee, wench....More fun than flogging and what you would rightly deserve!! :devil:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM
If that's how you want to tell it..
Do I need to demonstrate how to use some more knots??

No knots needed....She went WILLINGLY....My kind of woman!! :D

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Uhh...Rita...you CAN look after yourself can't you?

These are pirates you know. :p

Pirates, my kind of folks. Yes indeed, I was born with the spirit of Piracy, ever since I ran off with my booty of unmentionalbles:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Pirates, my kind of folks. Yes indeed, I was born with the spirit of Piracy, ever since I ran off with my booty of unmentionalbles

Can I SEE your booty of unmentionables? ROFL :)

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I think we're getting awfully close to I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours... :hiding:

ZenFrost
10-17-2007, 11:23 AM
There ya go Cap'n! Just what I wanted! :hp: But quit calling me cute! :dry:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 11:27 AM
I think we're getting awfully close to I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours...

Uhm, when you mention both UNMENTIONABLES and BOOTY to a PIRATE, what do you expect?? Aaaarrrrgggghhh. :rolleyesp:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 11:34 AM
Did Trey just blush? :whistling:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 11:39 AM
Did Trey just blush? :whistle:

What????? Perish the thought....Sir Trey DOES NOT BLUSH!! :spank:

Tamara Croft
10-17-2007, 12:02 PM
I think 'get a room' comes to mind for a few people in here :heehee:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 12:06 PM
I think 'get a room' comes to mind for a few people in here

Who do you think needs a room, Tam?? LOL :)

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Oops. :D

eeek.:hiding:
Trey,

This is the day that you will always remember, as the day that you almost caught . . . Lady Kerrianna! :heehee:

Tamara Croft
10-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Who do you think needs a room, Tam?? LOL :)LOL... like you don't know already... Mr Flirty :p that's going to be my new name for you :heehee: lol just wait till Kieron see's this now hehe... you won't live it down, you do know that don't you... lol...:lol:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
Trey,
This is the day that you will always remember, as the day that you almost caught . . . Lady Kerrianna!

Yep, but the sneaky wench tricked Me...won't fall for THAT one again, I tell ya! LOL :(

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Can I SEE your booty of unmentionables? ROFL :)

Well, the actual booty is used and gone, but I have a lot of new booty to show you.

In private.........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:winking:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 12:52 PM
Yep, but the sneaky wench tricked Me...won't fall for THAT one again, I tell ya! LOL :(

Look - on the horizon - a fat Spanish Treasure galleon...

*pfft*

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
There ya go Cap'n! Just what I wanted! :hp: But quit calling me cute! :dry:
But you are . . . you do that Yul Brynner thing so well! :heehee: Okay, fine . . . I'll go flirt with, um . . . let's see . . . who's around? :idontknow:

You know, Rita, if I didn't know you and like you, I might start to suspect that you might be in cahoots with our rival, Tamara Croft (captain of the Tamara). After all, she has tried to take over our ship before and you have been seriously flirting with our security officer and our weapons master - and serving them extra strong drinks to get them loose and easy, I imagine. Hmmm :hmmm: . . . nah, I trust you - mostly 'cause Aunt Sally says you're okay. :thumbsup:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 01:05 PM
In private.........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again, I extend My generous offer to share My cabin.....LOTS of privacy there....:)

Look - on the horizon - a fat Spanish Treasure galleon...
*pfft*

Not falling for it....you think I will fall for any trick a pretty wench tries to pull, don't you, Nicki? :)

Tamara Croft
10-17-2007, 01:10 PM
You know, Rita, if I didn't know you and like you, I might start to suspect that you might be in cahoots with our rival, Tamara Croft (captain of the Tamara). After all, she has tried to take over our ship before and you have been seriously flirting with our security officer and our weapons master - and serving them extra strong drinks to get them loose and easy, I imagine. Hmmm :hmmm: . . . nah, I trust you - mostly 'cause Aunt Sally says you're okay. :thumbsup::OMG: says the Cap'n there who tried so very hard to get me into his cabin... don't make me find it and quote you :heehee:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Again, I extend My generous offer to share My cabin.....LOTS of privacy there....:)

Not falling for it....you think I will fall for any trick a pretty wench tries to pull, don't you, Nicki? :)

Did you see it?

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
:OMG: says the Cap'n there who tried so very hard to get me into his cabin... don't make me find it and quote you :heehee:
Hello! I'm a pirate :skull: . . . I'm not above lying, cheating and stealing to keep the upper hand on a rival captain. :tongueout Besides, who's the one that begged to be sent to my brig? Don't make me find it and quote you . . . :heehee:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 01:14 PM
LOL... like you don't know already... Mr Flirty that's going to be my new name for you lol just wait till Kieron see's this now hehe... you won't live it down, you do know that don't you... lol...

Who??? ME??? Mr. Flirty?? Nah.........:wuv:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 01:26 PM
Yikes, I go out to lunch and come back to two pages to read!

Now, I believe I heard something about sailor boys being flogged.. I ain't no sailor, but I'm willing to offer my cabin-boy services for that. :D

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Yikes, I go out to lunch and come back to two pages to read!

Now, I believe I heard something about sailor boys being flogged.. I ain't no sailor, but I'm willing to offer my cabin-boy services for that. :D

All I need is someone to flog. :devil: I don't want to get laid off for lack of work on my first day at the job.

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Did you see it?

Oh, you KNOW I did.......:love:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=SirTrey;1046115]Again, I extend My generous offer to share My cabin.....LOTS of privacy there....:)

:winking: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets keep it our little secret

Tobie
10-17-2007, 01:32 PM
All I need is someone to flog. :devil: I don't want to get laid off for lack of work on my first day at the job.

We may have to run it by the good Captain to make sure he doesn't mind the cabin boys being used as target practice.

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 01:34 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets keep it our little secret

Nary a word shall I speak, My vixen....:)

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 01:38 PM
Nary a word shall I speak, My vixen....:)

By the way I just love your cabin. Love what you did with it, early Pirate decor?

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Does the Captain know that he does not have a navigator?

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 01:41 PM
We may have to run it by the good Captain to make sure he doesn't mind the cabin boys being used as target practice.

If not... can I least slap someone in irons? :chained:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Oh, probably! I have a set in my cabin, if you'd like to take a peek at them. ;)

Cai
10-17-2007, 01:44 PM

I thought Aethen was our Navigator? Cause Tristan is the Cartographer and Navigator's Asst. :heehee:

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Oh, probably! I have a set in my cabin, if you'd like to take a peek at them. ;)

Sure!! We can compare our sets - even try them for size if you like!! <<raises eyebrow in a fiendish kind of manner>>

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 01:47 PM
I thought Aethen was our Navigator? Cause Tristan is the Cartographer and Navigator's Asst. :heehee:

yup thats correct

CaptLex
10-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Rita, that's enough mojitos for you . . . Aethen is the Navigator (God helps us). See . . .

Captain – CaptLex
Cook – Bi Weird
Quartermaster – Daniel
Ship’s Librarian – Das
Logmaster – Ace Boy
Navigator – Aethen

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 01:56 PM

Captain – CaptLex
Cook – Bi Weird
Quartermaster – Daniel
Ship’s Librarian – Das
Logmaster – Ace Boy
Navigator – Aethen

Wenches:
Kimberley
Tina Dixon
Lisa Golightly
MJ
Lovely Rita
Suzy Harrison

I guess I need new reading glasses, sorry

Tobie
10-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Sure!! We can compare our sets - even try them for size if you like!! <<raises eyebrow in a fiendish kind of manner>>

I prefer old-fashioned rope for myself, to be honest. Shackles are just too heavy for my delicate wrists. *chokes laughing*

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:01 PM
Rita, that's enough mojitos for you . . . Aethen is the Navigator (God helps us). See . . .

Captain – CaptLex
Cook – Bi Weird
Quartermaster – Daniel
Ship’s Librarian – Das
Logmaster – Ace Boy
Navigator – Aethen

I promise, (hiccup) to misbehave, I mean behave, why is the room spinning?

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
I promise, (hiccup) to misbehave, I mean behave, why is the room spinning?

Here you go, Sweetie....have a drink on Sir Trey....in fact, have as many as you want.....and don't worry about the spinning! That's perfectly normal....just keep drinking, honey....:drink: :drink: :drink: :love:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Here you go, Sweetie....have a drink on Sir Trey....in fact, have as many as you want.....and don't worry about the spinning! That's perfectly normal....just keep drinking, honey....:drink: :drink: :drink: :love:

Hey stop that!!! Slap:mad:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Hey stop that!!! Slap

Ah, a feisty one.....even better!! LOL :drink: :drink: :drink: :spank:

Kieron Andrew
10-17-2007, 02:14 PM

Hey stop that!!! Slap:mad:
Trey that is No way to treat a lady, trying to ply her with drink to have your way with her, a lady will give willingly if she so wants to....which she was doing!

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Ah, a feisty one.....even better!! LOL :drink: :drink: :drink: :spank:

LOL.....you sure don't quit. I like it:D

Oh oh......feeling sick.....@#$&#37;^%$#@##$%^^^^^%%$$$ yuk there goes my breakfest.

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Trey that is No way to treat a lady, trying to ply her with drink to have your way with her, a lady will give willingly if she so wants to....

Maybe she WANTS to....maybe she protesteth too much....LOL :devil:

LOL.....you sure don't quit. I like it

SEE??????????? :)

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Maybe she WANTS to....maybe she protesteth too much....LOL :devil:

Seeing through all the "hard to get act".........lol

I guess when you hang around Pirates it is par for the course?

yup that is me, always looking for trouble, hanging around Pirates what did I expect?

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 02:21 PM
I prefer old-fashioned rope for myself, to be honest. Shackles are just too heavy for my delicate wrists. *chokes laughing*

Sure... rope is good: one size fits all. Are your ankles, knees and elbows just as delicate as your wrists? :thinking:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:22 PM
Oh oh......feeling sick.....@#$&#37;^%$#@##$%^^^^^%%$$$ yuk there goes my breakfest.

Awww.....poor baby....Come here, I can make you feel better....:)

I love a lady with some spunk.....and you, My Dear, most DEFINITELY have that....but Sir Trey is not deterred. :) Maybe you ought to lay off the booze for a bit, though...:)

Tobie
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Sure... rope is good: one size fits all. Are your ankles, knees and elbows just as delicate as your wrists? :thinking:
Nope! Only my wrists are delicate, the rest is well-toughened after many floggings.

Tobie
10-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Awww.....poor baby....Come here, I can make you feel better....:)

I just had the image of her losing breakfast all over your shoes... :heehee:

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:27 PM
I just had the image of her losing breakfast all over your shoes... :heehee:

And not only the shoes:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
I just had the image of her losing breakfast all over your shoes...

Hey, she's worth changing My shoes for....:)

And not only the shoes

AND taking a SHOWER!! Hand her a toothbrush and it's all good! :love:

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Nope! Only my wrists are delicate, the rest is well-toughened after many floggings.

Great!! I'll bring the leg irons! :devil:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm spending waaaaayyyy too much time here today.. but what else is a boy to do when the offspring nap?

Leg irons could be fun!

And Sir Trey... definitely make sure she has a toothbrush.

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Hey, she's worth changing My shoes for....:)

AND taking a SHOWER!! Hand her a toothbrush and it's all good! :love:

Thanks for the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee it did the trick.

Back on track.:D

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 02:41 PM
Leg irons could be fun!

Oh I would make them fun!! <<fiendish grins>>

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee it did the trick.
Back on track.

Glad you feel better, sweetie! A Pirate and a gentleman....that's Sir Trey....and ALWAYS at the service of a lovely young lady...and you are most definitely THAT, Mi Lady! :daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
10-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Just watch yourself Rita, the boys tend to get a little frisky sometimes with all that rum. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.....:p

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Some women... :rolleyes:

Hand her a toothbrush and it's all good! :love:

And Sir Trey... definitely make sure she has a toothbrush.

This is definitely getting kinky. :D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 03:08 PM
This is definitely getting kinky.

Kinky is My middle name, sweetie....:) Well, technically, it's Aidan, but it SHOULD be....LOL :)

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Kinky is My middle name, sweetie....:) Well, technically, it's Aidan, but it SHOULD be....LOL :)

Weapons master?

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Just watch yourself Rita, the boys tend to get a little frisky sometimes with all that rum. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.....:p

Sir Trey is certainly dangerous in my book.

I may be flirting with disaster but that is the story of my life:D

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Weapons master?

Yes, I was recently promoted on the Ship...:)

Sir Trey is certainly dangerous in my book.
I may be flirting with disaster but that is the story of my life

Sir Trey isn't dangerous....but you are definitely flirting with SOMETHING...::yrtw:

Nicki B
10-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Weapons master?

I can see a duel coming on, next time we come to NYC.. :whistling:

:raspp:

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 04:18 PM
I can see a duel coming on, next time we come to NYC..

Now who would possibly want to duel with Sir Trey? Peace among Pirate brothers is the most important thing...it's the people on the ships that we pillage that we might have to duel....:)

Lovely Rita
10-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Now who would possibly want to duel with Sir Trey? Peace among Pirate brothers is the most important thing...it's the people on the ships that we pillage that we might have to duel....:)

The minute we were allowed on board it mean't trouble, but hey, you guys are no walk in the park either.

A ship of Pirates and all the bravado is sure to spark something no?

If there is a duel coming, a ship to pillage, I want to be told. Sounds exciting, but of course find a ship to pillage before doing it, we do not want trouble on board.:D

Grog anyone? Mohito? Cuba Libre? Martini?

You will find that this wench is inexhaustable.

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Grog anyone? Mohito? Cuba Libre? Martini?

All of the above....:) You are a very good serving wench, Mi Lady! :)

You will find that this wench is inexhaustable.

Oh REALLY????? I would love to test that theory....serving drinks, of course...LOL :devil:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Kinky? Did I hear something about kinky?

Kate Simmons
10-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Okay, I'll takes the leftovers. My katana tends to get a bit itchy sometimes.:happy:

nikki_t
10-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Kinky? Did I hear something about kinky?

<<Nikki's ears stick up>>

Okay, I'll takes the leftovers. My katana tends to get a bit itchy sometimes.:happy:

:lol:

Tobie
10-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I think this 'you GUYS are awesome!' thread has twisted. Not that I'm complaining, of course. ;)

SirTrey
10-17-2007, 05:25 PM
I think this 'you GUYS are awesome!' thread has twisted. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

We're a "twisted" bunch, Tiergan....:thumbsup:

bi_weird
10-17-2007, 08:34 PM
*wanders in* Wow, looks like things took off in here...
*wanders away back to quantum chemistry and dinner*

ZenFrost
10-17-2007, 10:56 PM
I think we've taken this thread way off course. :blink: Now where's that navigator when you need him?

But you are . . . you do that Yul Brynner thing so well! :heehee: Okay, fine . . . I'll go flirt with, um . . . let's see . . . who's around? :idontknow:

Yul what?

*looks it up*

Ohhhhhh. But, but, I ain't bald! I only shave my head like once a month and I still leave about 1/8 in on.

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 06:36 AM
What a wonderful time, I did not know Pirating could be so much fun. Scaliwagging and consuming Mojitos. Getting pearls and just plain partying. The life of a Pirate is some what like a rock star except it is a lot more dangerous. You Party, and Party, and Party then you pillage, then you party and pillage, by George I think I have it.

Let's do it again:D

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Let's do it again

:skull: Anytime, Babe....Partying and pillaging is what life is all about...isn't it....?? Oh, well, for a PIRATE it is!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!! :wacko:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 09:54 AM
:skull: Anytime, Babe....Partying and pillaging is what life is all about...isn't it....?? Oh, well, for a PIRATE it is!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!! :wacko:

I guess I am in the Pink Cloud of Pirating, and when reality sets in I will have to face the rigors. Swabbing the deck, well not me of course but being a wench I guess there is the cleaining up the mess in the Galley, oh and the stench.......nasty. Salty meat etc. etc.

But as long as the Wind is in our Sails it is great to enjoy the good times. :Party2:

As the flag flies high:skull:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 10:12 AM
I guess I am in the Pink Cloud of Pirating, and when reality sets in I will have to face the rigors. Swabbing the deck, well not me of course but being a wench I guess there is the cleaining up the mess in the Galley, oh and the stench.......nasty. Salty meat etc. etc.

There's a stench? I hadn't noticed any stench. Any of you guys know what the wench is talking about?? <<<gnawing on a piece of salty meat and washing it down with a grog>>> :ap::beer:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 10:20 AM
I think she be talkin' about the salt sea air Trey ;)

Daniel

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 10:27 AM
I think she be talkin' about the salt sea air Trey

Must be, because most of us bathe every time we hit land, or at least every OTHER time....and when the meat starts to rot too much, we throw the worst of it overboard....can't afford to waste, you know....guess some people just don't like the smell of the sea....hmmmph. :rolleyesp: :drink:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 10:36 AM
I think she be talkin' about the salt sea air Trey ;)

Daniel

Same socks day after day and no bathing, that kind of stench. :sad:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Must be, because most of us bathe every time we hit land, or at least every OTHER time....and when the meat starts to rot too much, we throw the worst of it overboard....can't afford to waste, you know....guess some people just don't like the smell of the sea....hmmmph. :rolleyesp: :drink:

I can get used to it, just give me time:D

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Same socks day after day and no bathing, that kind of stench.

I told you, wench....We bathe at least every other time we hit land....and it's easier to put your socks ON when they can stand upright in the corner and you can just slip your feet into them....WENCHES....they don't know ANYTHING......:rolleyes:

I can get used to it, just give me time

All the time in the WORLD, sweetie....:love:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 10:50 AM
I told you, wench....We bathe at least every other time we hit land....and it's easier to put your socks ON when they can stand upright in the corner and you can just slip your feet into them....WENCHES....they don't know ANYTHING......:rolleyes:

Pirates....the morning after, like all men:Angry3:

All the time in the WORLD, sweetie....:love:

Thank you:D

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM

Agreed! :rolleyes: WENCHES! they better not touch MY socks!

Daniel

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 10:59 AM
Pirates....the morning after, like all men

No, no, sweetie...Pirates are NOT like all men....as you know, since this IS the morning after....:)

Thank you

You are MORE than welcome, Mi Lady....:)

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 11:04 AM
[QUOTE=SirTrey;1047410]I told you, wench....We bathe at least every other time we hit land....and it's easier to put your socks ON when they can stand upright in the corner and you can just slip your feet into them....WENCHES....they don't know ANYTHING......:rolleyes:[QUOTE]

Agreed! :rolleyes: WENCHES! they better not touch MY socks!

Daniel

Would love to burn them though......pewy:rolleyes:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:06 AM
Oi wench! you touch my socks I'll have to get Trey to flog you :devil:

Daniel

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Oi wench! you touch my socks I'll have to get Trey to flog you :devil:

Daniel

Trey.......how about it? Is Daniel right?:raisedeyebrow:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Trey.......how about it? Is Daniel right?

Well, since you ARE My wench, that would, of course, be MY choice in how to handle it....I say we go to My cabin and talk about it....Don't be scared, sweetie....:) Sir Trey is a fair man....and I think we can work this all out in private...:hp:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Oh Trey are you going soft? ;) you give the wench FAR too much leeway dude ;)

Daniel

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Oh Trey are you going soft? you give the wench FAR too much leeway dude

Nope...Just taking advantage of an obviously advantageous situation, man.....PIRATE here....LOL :)

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Nope...Just taking advantage of an obviously advantageous situation, man.....PIRATE here....LOL :)

That last thing I want to do is cause dissension amongst the ranks.....yea right:D

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:23 AM
That last thing I want to do is cause dissension amongst the ranks.....yea right

Don't make Me spank you, wench.....:spank:

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Boys!- do you have room for another girl/wench here ?

By the way..... I had coffee with Daniel this morning - and he's so cute - :heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:33 AM
CUTE?????

RIGHT, wench....NOW who needs a spanking? :devil:

Daniel

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Spanking?... I thought that remark was at least worth a flogging :heehee:

Hey -I think my heart was fluttering faster than my eyelashes this morning

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM

Welcome aboard, Suzy! Always room for another wench...though we are short of cabins...I hear Daniel has room, though...:)

By the way..... I had coffee with Daniel this morning - and he's so cute -

Pirates AIN'T cute, Missy.....Aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

CUTE?????
RIGHT, wench....NOW who needs a spanking?

Dude, by all means spank the wench...but let Me know when you're going to....I want to watch......LOL

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:40 AM
OH....insubordination now too! You ARE asking for it wench :devil: i'll do more than flog you if you don't mind your manners ;)

Daniel

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Trey, that's up to Suzy, you'll have to ask the wench's permission :devil:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:44 AM
Trey, that's up to Suzy, you'll have to ask the wench's permission

And you just accused ME of going soft?????? ROFL :)

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 11:44 AM
OH....insubordination now too! You ARE asking for it wench :devil: i'll do more than flog you if you don't mind your manners ;)

Daniel

Oh......what did you have in mind ?:heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:46 AM
And you just accused ME of going soft?????? ROFL :)

LOL I am NOT soft, dude - I am just not a show pony ;) besides you won't need to see it,you'll probably hear it :devil:

Daniel

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Oh......what did you have in mind ?:heehee:

:whistling: *hides handcuffs*

Daniel

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
LOL I am NOT soft, dude - I am just not a show pony besides you won't need to see it,you'll probably hear it

Fair enough, that's good enough for Me....besides, I have My own wench to deal with...No time to worry about yours....:)

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Welcome aboard, Suzy! Always room for another wench...though we are short of cabins...I hear Daniel has room, though...:)

So where's this cabin I keep hearing about - I haven't got all day you know.!..... I've got to do my nails and my hair, check my make up, ......adjust my corset..:heehee:..

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
So where's this cabin I keep hearing about - I haven't got all day you know.!..... I've got to do my nails and my hair, check my make up, ......adjust my corset..:heehee:..

LOL allow me to adjust that corset for you ;)

Daniel

CaptLex
10-18-2007, 11:52 AM
You're right, Suzy, Daniel's a cutie - all our boys are, in fact. *runs away before they pelt him with empty rum bottles* :hiding:

BTW, I think we need to rename this thread, "The Kinky/Flog Your Wench Thread" :eek: Youse guys have one-track minds. :p

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Hey- it's nearly 1am - I'm off to bedy byes for my beauty sleep.

Daniel, don't stay up too late - and don't wake me up when you come to bed........... (that will keep the crew talking for ages now):heehee::heehee:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 11:55 AM
BTW, I think we need to rename this thread, "The Kinky/Flog Your Wench Thread"

I totally agree...we should...:)

Youse guys have one-track minds.

Yep.

You're right, Suzy, Daniel's a cutie - all our boys are, in fact.

When you say ALL, you don't mean Me right? You're not calling ME cute, are you? Just Daniel, I assume. LOL

CaptLex
10-18-2007, 11:58 AM
When you say ALL, you don't mean Me right? You're not calling ME cute, are you? Just Daniel, I assume. LOL
Are you kidding? The young 'uns are cute, but we older pirates are HOT! Like this guy . . .

55424 :daydreaming:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Don't make Me spank you, wench.....:spank:

No empty threats please..............:heehee:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Are you kidding? The young 'uns are cute, but we older pirates are HOT! Like this guy . . .

Mmmmm.....he is hot....but when it comes to hot Pirates, nobody is hotter than our Captain....:) And I mean that in only the gayest of ways, dude. LOL

CaptLex
10-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Mmmmm.....he is hot....but when it comes to hot Pirates, nobody is hotter than our Captain....:) And I mean that in only the gayest of ways, dude. LOL
I bet you say that to all the captains . . . :koc:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 12:02 PM

By the way..... I had coffee with Daniel this morning - and he's so cute - :heehee:

Just don't let their barking scare you. They can be rather boisterous but unless you really make these guys mad you have nothing to worry about.

Don't bother them especially when they have not pillaged or plundered for a long time and you will do just fine.:D

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 12:02 PM

He's got a big telescope as well actually:heehee:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
I bet you say that to all the captains . . .

Not at all, HONEY....:)

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Uh-oh, now the Captain thinks I'm cute *hides*....I am NOT cute!!!! :rolleyes:

Daniel

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Uh-oh, now the Captain thinks I'm cute *hides*....I am NOT cute!!!!

Yes, you are, SWEETIE. ROFL <<<ducking and hiding>>>>

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
He's got a big telescope as well actually:heehee:

And why would you be checking out the Captain's telescope? :heehee:

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Yes, you are, SWEETIE. ROFL <<<ducking and hiding>>>>

Ooooh, I'm sorry darling, I just don't *swing* that way *minces off*

Daniel

Suzy Harrison
10-18-2007, 12:07 PM
Just don't let their barking scare you. They can be rather boisterous but unless you really make these guys mad you have nothing to worry about.

Don't bother them especially when they have not pillaged or plundered for a long time and you will do just fine.:D

Hi Rita - Thanks, I know what you mean... I'm just hanging around for the rape and pillaging - but I haven't had any offers yet - you don't think they're gay do you ?
Looks like I'll have to go to bed on my own ...... now where are the batterys........

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Uh-oh, now the Captain thinks I'm cute *hides*....I am NOT cute!!!!

Dude, I was kidding, you really aren't My type...but the Captain...well...hmmmm....LOL....Have we all been out to sea a little too long, ya think? :)

Cai
I'm just hanging around for the rape and pillaging - but I haven't had any offers yet - you don't think they're gay do you ?

:whistling:

DanielMacBride
Hi Rita - Thanks, I know what you mean... I'm just hanging around for the rape and pillaging - but I haven't had any offers yet - you don't think they're gay do you ?
Looks like I'll have to go to bed on my own ...... now where are the batterys........

*points a few posts back, then grabs Suzy's corset laces and hauls her off*

Suzy Harrison
And why would you be checking out the Captain's telescope? :heehee:

Oh you need to see my joke on the "It's Friday" post

anyway I'm off to bed... night night pirates

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Where's my rum....its hard work keeping these wenches in line :D :drink:

CaptLex
10-18-2007, 12:15 PM
I'm just hanging around for the rape and pillaging - but I haven't had any offers yet
That's 'cause Mr. Charm (Kieron) isn't here. Where is he, anyway? Probably finally fell asleep - he's been up for about 2 years. :heehee:

you don't think they're gay do you ?
Well darling . . . I don't mind you looking at it, but it's usually the cabin boys that have access to my telescope. ;)

Trey, if you didn't already get a promotion, I'd swear you were trying to get on my good side. Oh I get it, you want me to steer the ship in the direction of Cleveland so we can party with the Tribe, right? :tongueout

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Trey, if you didn't already get a promotion, I'd swear you were trying to get on my good side. Oh I get it, you want me to steer the ship in the direction of Cleveland so we can party with the Tribe, right?

Yes, dang it...I can't find the imaginary outlet anywhere.....but, I stand by My comments, anyway....:ld:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 12:29 PM

Oh oh......you are on your own now sweetie, you have no idea what goes on in their cabins and now you have asked for it.

Just watch out for the one with the wooden leg.:heehee:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Just watch out for the one with the wooden leg.

Hey, have you been hanging out with Woody when I wasn't looking? LOL

Nicki B
10-18-2007, 12:33 PM
BTW, I think we need to rename this thread, "The Kinky/Flog Your Wench Thread" :eek: Youse guys have one-track minds. :p

I was thinking more 'The Love Boat'... :rolleyes:

*rubs hands together*

Doncha jes' love it when a plan comes together? :D

DanielMacBride
10-18-2007, 12:33 PM
:rofl:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Doncha jes' love it when a plan comes together?

What are you up to, wench? LOL

I was thinking more 'The Love Boat'...

The Love Boat was NEVER this kinky....but I guess you never really knew what went on behind cabin doors....it was "off camera"....:)

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Hey, have you been hanging out with Woody when I wasn't looking? LOL

What ever gave you that idea?:o

Nicki B
10-18-2007, 12:47 PM
What are you up to, wench? LOL

Moi? Nothing, nothing at all... :gorgeous:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 12:51 PM
What ever gave you that idea?

Just an inkling....gotta keep your eye on a cheeky wench like yourself....:tongue: Up for a cup of coffee in My cabin? :coffee:

Tobie
10-18-2007, 01:41 PM
Well darling . . . I don't mind you looking at it, but it's usually the cabin boys that have access to my telescope. ;)

Captain, were you asking for help with that telescope? It may need some polishing.

:angel:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Just an inkling....gotta keep your eye on a cheeky wench like yourself....:tongue: Up for a cup of coffee in My cabin? :coffee:

Yes.....all it takes is coffee:drink:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Yes.....all it takes is coffee

Well, coffee is a good start...It's less fun if your wench is asleep....:) Or losing her breakfast, like yesterday....Figured offering a different beverage might be a good idea since you probably have a pretty wicked hangover.....:itsok:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Well, coffee is a good start...It's less fun if your wench is asleep....:) Or losing her breakfast, like yesterday....Figured offering a different beverage might be a good idea since you probably have a pretty wicked hangover.....:itsok:

Yes, my head was in need of some good ole Jamaican Blue Mountain, french roast if you don't mind.

You Pirates don't care asleep, half dead, perky, or drunk.:blushing:

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Yes, my head was in need of some good ole Jamaican Blue Mountain, french roast if you don't mind.

Don't get picky, this is a Pirate ship....We're lucky if we have any coffee at all! :chatterbox:

You Pirates don't care asleep, half dead, perky, or drunk.

Nope....we take whatever's there for the taking....That's what makes us PIRATES! :coolp:

Kieron Andrew
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
How romantic:rolleyes:

That you should have stuck with me!, i was flowering you with romantic, chocolates the works, none of this macho stuff!, you lost out!

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 03:35 PM
That you should have stuck with me!, i was flowering you with romantic, chocolates the works, none of this macho stuff!, you lost out!

Can't blame a girl:sad:

Kieron Andrew
10-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Can't blame a girl:sad:

:tongueout:heehee::hugs:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 03:40 PM
:tongueout:heehee::hugs:

Gonna make me walk the plank:sad: hint hint in my 5" heels? Kind of like those model runways......no? And you get all wet in the end.

Kieron Andrew
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Gonna make me walk the plank:sad: hint hint in my 5" heels? Kind of like those model runways......no? And you get all wet in the end.

nope im the gentleman of the crew! you got enough to deal with, with Trey :hugs:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 03:58 PM
nope im the gentleman of the crew! you got enough to deal with, with Trey :hugs:

But where are the Pirates when you need them:heehee:

Never heard of gentlemen Pirates kind of a contradiction in terms no?

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 04:09 PM
But where are the Pirates when you need them:heehee:

Guess everyone is pillaging or plundering or maybe sacking, don't know the difference.

I guess I will clean up the galley and make myself useful, have not had this much fun since I don't know when.:D

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM

It's true, Sweetie...We can be salty dogs sometimes....but, within My chest does beat the heart of a gentleman...and if I made you feel bad, I am humbly sorry....:love::love::love:.Hope that you will return to My cabin soon....I will be more than happy to make this slight up to you.....whatever that takes.....Buy you a drink? And you don't even have to serve it! :drink: :hugs::wuv:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 09:07 PM
It's true, Sweetie...We can be salty dogs sometimes....but, within My chest does beat the heart of a gentleman...and if I made you feel bad, I am humbly sorry....:love::love::love:.Hope that you will return to My cabin soon....I will be more than happy to make this slight up to you.....whatever that takes.....Buy you a drink? And you don't even have to serve it! :drink: :hugs::wuv:

But it is me or the stiff socks you choose:straightface: Can't have both in the cabin.

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 09:19 PM
But it is me or the stiff socks you choose Can't have both in the cabin.

Let Me get this straight....you want Me to get rid of the only pair of socks that I own? If I do, then how will I be able to pillage more jewels for YOU? Think before you ask, Love....This request may not work to your advantage.....:love::love::love::love::love: **Sir Trey**

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 09:29 PM
Let Me get this straight....you want Me to get rid of the only pair of socks that I own? If I do, then how will I be able to pillage more jewels for YOU? Think before you ask, Love....This request may not work to your advantage.....:love::love::love::love::love: **Sir Trey**

Keep the socks but give me the jewels:D

SirTrey
10-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Keep the socks but give me the jewels

Just tell Me what your heart desires and I will pilfer it for you......Welcome back......Grog? :drink: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Lovely Rita
10-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Just tell Me what your heart desires and I will pilfer it for you......Welcome back......Grog? :drink: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ok, I want an ankle bracelet with fine rubies and emeralds. Also extra long strand of pearls from the Thai coast.

Diamond bracelet, let's see.......Sapphires. Oh and diamond earrings and a choker made of diamonds as well. What else, rings many many rings of assorted gems.

That will be all for now.........well......get busy:straightface: