PDA

View Full Version : Say something or keep quiet

JenniferMBlack
10-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I was seen wearing a skirt by my SO's mom who I wasn't out to by request of my SO. So as I was trying to hide that I was wearing a skirt in the dark house she whispered to me I think I already know, so I know she realized I was wearing a skirt. Just don't know if i should say something or not. We are living in her house at the moment, so it's not like I won't see her again. Any way she seamed ok with it and all. Any thoughts?

MJ
10-16-2007, 05:39 PM
say something mom knows so why not tell her that way you can relax
it's the not sure if they know that bugs the heck out of you

Marla S
10-16-2007, 05:41 PM
I guess I just would wait what happens and wouldn't force it.
If she saw you or suspects something and is curious about it, she probably will talk to her daughter first.
The rest would depend on this talk.

Di
10-16-2007, 05:45 PM
I would ask your s.o....it's her mum....go from there.

Brianna Lovely
10-16-2007, 05:53 PM
I think you should be upfront with her and tell her the truth. Heck, you may gain a shopping buddy.

Katie Moore
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Mum's the word!

:love:

Katie

Sharon
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM
I would ask your s.o....it's her mum....go from there.

I agree with Di. Knowing mothers as I do -- what, with them being protective of their children and all -- your SO will be told about this anyway.

DonnaT
10-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Talk to your MIL. Get her feelings on it.

Sounds like she's OK with it from what little you've said. Then tell your wife her mom knows and is OK with it.

Krystenw
10-16-2007, 07:35 PM
My wife told my Mother-in-law all about my "Secret" before we got married.
After we had been married a couple years Mom asked my wife if I still enjoyed wearing ladies clothes. When she told her I did, They cooked up a scheme where good old Mom would find me in a dress and full make up and everything.
Life has been good ever since. Mom thanked me for not lying to my wife and to reward me we went to here place and we started going through her closets and I think I tried on at least 20 different outfits and going home with at least that many. I still get skirts and dresses for my birthday and Christmas.
Like I've said many times before, Honisty is the best policy.
Krysten

Khriss
10-16-2007, 07:45 PM
If "Daughter" is Ok with it ? Why not Mom ??

Ðarissa
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
I think her mom will be ok with it. She didn't flip out so that's a good sign.

Interesting story Krystenw! That's pretty kewl and I agree that honesty is the best policy.