PDA

View Full Version : Went for a walk in sheer white top and skirt

andy6432668
10-16-2007, 06:07 PM
Today I went for a walk in busy downtown in a white sheer top that shows bra clearly and denim skirt turning heads big time I just love all the attention I get. can you say exibitionist

leliani
10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
exhibitionist...oh I can say it! Good for you girl!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-16-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm new to this forum as well and enjoy walking in the park early in the morning, I pass by many people, I'am both nervous and excited. Building the nerve to walk during the busier late afternoon periods. I like shorter skirts and tight mini skirts the best.

sissystephanie
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Today I went for a walk in busy downtown in a white sheer top that shows bra clearly and denim skirt turning heads big time I just love all the attention I get. can you say exibitionist

Were you totally enfemme? That is, with a wig and makeup? I go out in public in outfits similar to yours often, but as a man. No wig and no makeup. When my wife was alive she did my wig and makeup, but I am not good at either. I walk around my own neighborhood wearing a skort and a very feminine top with my bra under it all the time. Neighbors just say hello, or wave. No one has ever commented on my choice of clothes.:happy:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-16-2007, 09:50 PM
Right now when I walk it is with a short tennis skirt or short miniskirt, I either wear a nice blouse or other feminine top. I personally don't like skorts, I prefer wearing color coordinated thongs or brazilian cut string bikini's if the skirt is on the short side. I like the feeling of my legs being free when walking. Right now I don't shave my beard or wear a wig, I just like wearing the clothes and having smooth skin. Maybe, sometime in the future I'll try a wig, but for now I don't.:happy::happy:

Beth-GDB
10-16-2007, 11:50 PM
I went to the supermarket in full femme mode for the first time earlier today, including a face full of warpaint. I noticed one male staff member there giving me an odd look while I was in the store but I just ignored him and went on with my shopping. I was reasonably nervous before I went into the store but decided to keep going. By the time I'd left the store I didn't have a care in the world. :happy:

Until now I've only gone outside fully dressed a couple of times like for walks around the neighbourhood, avoiding getting too close to other people. Going to the supermarket was to test things a bit further in terms of people being close enough to me to see where I still haven't got my appearence quite right (the amount of makeup I was wearing is probably overkill for the middle of the day, but anything less and my face is unmistakably male looking). Apart from that one reaction, I never noticed anyone else looking at me in particular, but I did keep moving about and fortunately I didn't have to wait in a queue at the checkout. I still need to work on my makeup, my beard shadow is still noticable, and I'm using large sunglasses to cover my eyes and eyebrows so that's next. and get some colour on my pasty white legs before I go outside in a skirt/dress above my knees.

Angie G
10-17-2007, 12:15 AM
You go girl :hugs:
Angie

andy6432668
10-17-2007, 04:44 AM
no I could not pass if I tried

JoAnnDallas
10-17-2007, 01:04 PM
I have a white shear top that I wear with my green A-line skirt. It too shows off the bra, but it sure makes me fell so fem. I have to remember to put my lipstick on after I put the blouse on, otherwise I will always manage to get lipstick on the blouse. LOL

cdbarbara
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM
I'm going to stick my neck out here and hope that my comments are not seen as being unsupportive. When you see a GG out in the middle of the day with her bra obviously showing to get looks,what do you think.Oh thats so cute? Or thats so trashy.I used to dress trashy in public,but now I am more aware of what women really wear. I think CDs have a tendency to overcompensate,try to be ultra fem.People will look,but ask youreself "why".Everyone likes attention.and to be noticed,but I would rather be noticed for looking nice than looking strange.You will meet nicer people,be more accepted,and in the long run have more fun if you dress well.Of course there are clubs where the women dress to be noticed. I love to go there dressed sexy.But not shopping at the mall. Just my humble opinion Hugs Barb

Carol A
10-17-2007, 03:25 PM
I have to agree big time.

JoAnnDallas
10-18-2007, 07:18 AM
I too agree, but there are times when it is OK to wear a shear blouse. Most of the time I don't. If your at a Gala where your expected to be notice, then a shear blouse or dress may be OK, but for everyday wear, nope.

uknowhoo
10-18-2007, 07:29 AM
As has been discussed here many times before... the first clothes purchased by many, if not most of us, included sexy lingere, very hiugh heels, and a short short mini skirt. I dressed like that for many years at home, and loved it!! As I started going out, I tended to tone things down a bit, so as to blend in better. This too is a rather common phenomenon, a dressing curve, if you will, that many of us follow. While I do somewhat agree with Barbara's and Carol's c omments, I wouldn't want to be misconstrued as condemning what Andy or others enjoy doing. If that's what floats their boat, and that's what they wanna do - more power to 'em for getting out there and doing as they please!!:2c:

Okay, I'll shut up now. :o

MustangGirl
10-18-2007, 08:50 AM
I have to agree with dressing to not get looks. I love short skirts, and tight tops, buy when I went out I dressed more to the tone of what GG in the area would.
However, yesterday I was at the bank, and a GG in her late 30's early 40's came in. It was just past noon, and she had on FM pumps, very short skirt, and a tight really sheer white sleveless top, and no bra. She looked to be a DD cup. Got my attention, and the male teller helping me.:p

leesametz
10-18-2007, 09:23 AM
as was told to me many years ago...

if you are trying to pass and not be the center of everyones stares, then go to the mall and watch OTHER women. see who gets noticed and who gets ignored...

the lady walking thru in club wear is noticed much much more than the lady walking thru in nice slacks, blouse and flats or low heels...

ive gone out in the black above the knee skirt and white blouse and 3" heels and got eyed from the minute i hit the door. ive gone in a the same time of day in a plaid below the knee skirt, casual blue pull-over blouse and 'kiltie loafers" and not seen ONE PAIR of eyes coming my way...

i try to pass, not draw attention to myself. unless im at the club that is...

leesa

Claire3
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I say good for you,sounds quite sexy