PDA

View Full Version : so who else shaved their leg completely this fall

DeniseNJ
10-16-2007, 06:15 PM
For the past 3 weeksI have been slowly shaving the hair off my legs until tonight. I was affraid to go out in public in shorts with hairless legs I really didn't have a lot of hair left but it was there. I went out in public with the almost hairless legs and even been around friends and nothing was said. So tonight I did it , the wifes intuition shaver came out and I am now silky smooth. Yes what a difference it is totally shaved, I used a moisturiser and in a new pair of hose from the Ave. I feel wonderful. So all you girls that havn't did it yet what r u waiting for . And for all you girls that already shave year round now I know what's Im missing in the summer. I feel so feminine right now. Going out to a few stores tonight and just be myself.. man how I wish I could wear my sling backs out tonight, I will wear them driving but I got to change out when I get out of the car!!!

Katie Moore
10-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Since June. Only one person has said anything.

:love:

Katie

Phyliss
10-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Gave up "shaving" 3 yrs ago, get "waxed" every six weeks. Hairless legs don't bother me. Go to the gym each morning and wear shorts in summer while there. Not a word, but then,.... nobody wants to look at my "old pins" anyhow.

caryn m
10-16-2007, 06:53 PM
i shaved my legs before labor day (1st monday in september) and was in a golf tournement with 30 guys for 3 days no one said anything but i think 2 other guys shaved theirs also i wonder if they dress too?? caryn

ronda
10-16-2007, 07:00 PM
i do not have to shave any more i have shave my leg for so long the hair does not grow any more i did them 3 times a week for about 5 year :love::happy:

Ðarissa
10-16-2007, 07:42 PM
hehe Denise, welcome to the hairless leggs club! I enjoy running the razor down my legs knowing how the hosiery is going to feel when I slip into their tight, soft caress.

I usually do a couple passes with a disposable razor and then every morning I shoot the electric razor down my legs seeking out any stray hairs.

I never tried any of the waxing deals like Phyliss uses. Should give that a try.

Wow ronda! Really? :D

Michelle 51
10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Shaved my leg's last week-end.

KateW
10-16-2007, 07:56 PM
No one has ever mentioned it to me. Well except when I was a kid and shaved my legs in the bath. I assumed the water would flush away all the hair and didn't think to check. Of course it didn't and I got the third degree from my mum about it!

I don't think leg hair matters much these days, and shops are even selling hair removal cream aimed at men these days. Go for it and enjoy!

Veronica 1
10-16-2007, 08:11 PM
I shave year round, but I never wear shorts in guy mode so no one ever sees anyway.

Alice B
10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
My legs have been shaved for almost two years now. No one has ever said a thing. Even those that I play golf with on a regular basis. If I go more than a week without shaving I feel dirty.:tongueout:tongueout

Staci
10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
I shaved mine a year ago and not even my wife noticed. I don't have much hair on my legs to start with and they are blonde so it doesn't look that different. But it was interesting that nobody noticed.

vivianann
10-16-2007, 08:48 PM
I shaved my legs a month ago, I will never let the hair grow again, I love the smooth look and feel, especially when I put a pair of pantyhose on and I love the feel of them on bare legs.

joann07
10-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Good for you girl!

I've been shaving regularly for a year now.
Before I actually did it, I was hesitant and debated whether I should and so I waited and waited, but then I finally did it and haven't looked back.
I was so afraid of the uncertainty, but now that I think about it, its no big deal. As long as you don't draw attention to your legs, and go about your normal business, nobody will notice.

Now that you've been doing it, you have to show us those beautiful legs. :heehee:

Hugs!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I'm new to this forum, been cd'ing for years, but just started shaving my legs, arms and chest last couple of months. Makes you feel so sexy and feminine, can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

spandexgirl188
10-16-2007, 09:01 PM
I shave my legs every three days. Spandex, nylons, jeans, leather etc, feel absolutely great. Been doing it since the start of the spring and no one has noticed.

Jessica.

sissystephanie
10-16-2007, 09:03 PM
My legs have been bare of hair for several years now. Living in warm, and dry, Georgia, I wear shorts or a skort most of the time unless I am making sales calls.

My female friends tell me that I have good looking legs. I do shave, or epilate, them to keep them hairless. Also, I put body lotion on them every day after I shower to keep them feminine soft!:love: My late wife used to say that my legs were softer then hers! I never want to have hairy legs again, or hairy chest either!

Sissy/Stephanie

Moer Girl than man sometimes

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
I almost always wear shorts in guy mode with totally shaved legs. I remember it taking me a couple of days to pluck up courage at first but then I realized that people simply didn't notice or didn't care. In fact, I've only had compliments from those that did notice.

Apparently it's trendy for young men to shave their legs, arms, chests, etc., these days too.

jeri1973
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I have been a winter shaver for years. I've always waited until I knew that I wouldn't be wearing shorts anymore and then here comes the razor. Well this year I decided to start trimming the hair short in August. I did this for a few weeks and kept wearing my shorts. After a couple of weeks I decided to shave it all off. The weather is still in the 80's here and I've had shorts on during most days. I love the feeling and I like others think that my legs may never have grown out hair again. Also, it makes my red toenails look better.

Jeri

rachel_jean
10-16-2007, 09:19 PM
Another winter shaver here.
I haven't yet though, but, will likely do so quite soon as 'shorts season' is finally winding down around here.

...then gotta find another pair of boots to cover them with.

Rachel Jean

TeriAnn
10-16-2007, 09:29 PM
I have shaved my legs for the five years . I keep them that way. I t doesn't bother me if anyone notices or not. I do it for my self and the way my hose feel on my legs when I put them on.
If you are going to shave your legs but then look for something to cover them up why even bother to do it in the first place.
I am proud of my legs and like them to show. I wear my shorts as long as posible

reneecd13
10-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Lets see I am a clean shaven all year long. I have never had any problems with shaving my legs or anything else. Every women that I have been with some how knew I shaved and loved it. And I wear shorts 24/7 365. I hope some day you can too. :love:

Tray
10-16-2007, 09:44 PM
I can say that as a GG I shave with an electric razor that my SO, LoriNC, bought me for xmas a couple years ago. sHe has recently shaved everything again and this includes the chest hair that I loved and miss so much (I enjoyed running my fingers through it) but I guess that's one of the sacrifices I have to make for his happiness.:sad:

nikki_t
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I am proud of my legs and like them to show. I wear my shorts as long as posible

If you want to show them why wear long shorts? I wear the shortest I can get - usually 5-7" inside leg. :devil:

Jocelyn Quivers
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM
I've been shaving completely for a few years now as well. I used to do it only in the winter time. Now I don't care what people think. I'll never go back to having hair on my legs again. Yuck!!

DeniseNJ
10-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Ok Joann you talked me into it:heehee:

DeniseNJ
10-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I wish I had a better shot of my toes, just polished them a different color tonight. That white spot on the leg is glare . I can't take good pics by myself.

joann07
10-16-2007, 10:28 PM
WOW! :eek:
You have beautiful legs.
What a feeling it is to slip on a pair pantyhose on freshly shaved legs.
I love it.

You go girl! They look great.
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs!

Bernadina
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
Legs are shaved all the time. I wouldn't be caught dead in shorts with hairy legs.

Karren H
10-16-2007, 10:57 PM
the bigger question is who didnt? lol

Jamie001
10-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I epilate my legs all year round. Why wait until the fall or winter to shave? I believe that it is important for my legs to be shaved when they are exposed the most and that is in the sprint and summer.

:2c: Jamie

For the past 3 weeksI have been slowly shaving the hair off my legs until tonight. I was affraid to go out in public in shorts with hairless legs I really didn't have a lot of hair left but it was there. I went out in public with the almost hairless legs and even been around friends and nothing was said. So tonight I did it , the wifes intuition shaver came out and I am now silky smooth. Yes what a difference it is totally shaved, I used a moisturiser and in a new pair of hose from the Ave. I feel wonderful. So all you girls that havn't did it yet what r u waiting for . And for all you girls that already shave year round now I know what's Im missing in the summer. I feel so feminine right now. Going out to a few stores tonight and just be myself.. man how I wish I could wear my sling backs out tonight, I will wear them driving but I got to change out when I get out of the car!!!

Amen, I with you Bernadina on that one.

Legs are shaved all the time. I wouldn't be caught dead in shorts with hairy legs.

I don't understand why you wait until you won't be wearing shorts anymore. It seems to me that you really want to have shaved legs when wearing the shorts. At least that is how it works for me. I am less diligent about the leg shaving the the winter when my legs are covered in long pants. Leg shaving is extremely important to me when my legs are exposed and folks can see them. They need to be shaved when they are exposed in shorts.

:2c: Jamie

I have been a winter shaver for years. I've always waited until I knew that I wouldn't be wearing shorts anymore and then here comes the razor. Well this year I decided to start trimming the hair short in August. I did this for a few weeks and kept wearing my shorts. After a couple of weeks I decided to shave it all off. The weather is still in the 80's here and I've had shorts on during most days. I love the feeling and I like others think that my legs may never have grown out hair again. Also, it makes my red toenails look better.

Jeri

Timberley
10-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Well, I have actually shaved them for the last 18 years, (wow, has it been that long???) I have had only three people mention it in all that time. It was from people I knew, but not immediate friends. Luckily, I have been a long time cyclist, so if it does come up, I tell them it makes me faster. If they don't believe, they will have to try and catch me. Now only if my GF would let me shave my chest. I had it done years ago, and loved it except for a little itchiness around the belt line. My GF says she likes the fuzzyness. Sigh...

Suzie Green
10-16-2007, 11:52 PM
I am a bike racer and triathlete and have been shaving my legs for 32 years. I don't even think about it any more. In all that time, not one person has ever said anything to me about it. Shave away...no one is even going to notice! :2c:

Angie G
10-17-2007, 12:14 AM
I have keep my legs shaved for 1 year now I was thinking of not shaving foe the summer But keep the leg shaved all year :hugs:
Angie

Andi
10-17-2007, 01:11 AM
I will shave mine at the end of this month after I see my urologist. Yes, I'm still chicken when it comes to the doctor visits. Hurry up 31st!! :happy:

karynspanties
10-17-2007, 05:36 AM
My legs have been smooth 24/7 for the last three years.

occdresser
10-17-2007, 06:06 AM
I shaved my legs last week:D

Joan Merrie
10-17-2007, 06:08 AM
Shaven year round. Nobody has never said anything. Just do it.

DAVIDA
10-17-2007, 06:26 AM
Ahh, the feel of smooth legs! I started last December and have not stopped yet! I shave every day. I now keep my chest and stomach hairless. I had my back waxed for SCC and Jean says that I need to get it done again.

xxx.sabrina
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I shave them all the time. From reading the posts here, I'm going to wax them next time and hopefully eventually get the hair lasered off... gotta keep them smooth so I can go like this:

*edited by staff*

Kristen Kelly
10-17-2007, 07:46 AM
No other way for me now I go totally smooth all year long, this has gone from something I did to a way of life for me

JULIE33362
10-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I Do The Hole Thing Only Hair On Me Is Long Hair On Head And Wax Eye Brows Love It

Suzy Harrison
10-17-2007, 08:03 AM
I went overboard in the shaving dept about a year ago - legs, arms, body - and also plucked my eyebrows as much as I dare.

After a while you get to the stage where it feels so good being smooth soft and silky all over, that you just can't go back.

Lydia Hamilton
10-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Good morning,another beautiful day! I have been shaving the old legs, arms and chest for years. Really feels nice. When possible I wear shorts. Never had any adverse reactions. I think {smug, smug} mine are nicely shaped. While in the service [25 years} I was an avid runner. That is one way to get shape. Saddly, the rest of the body did not remain the same. One thing I have noticed is that few people bother to look you in the face much less at your legs. I have a physical twice a year and my doctor has never commented. My two cents. L

gail price
10-17-2007, 09:19 AM
365 days of the year who cares what others think their my legs :D

Jenny Beth
10-17-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm going on my fourth year of being smooth all over, I can't imagine going back to being hairy. Eeeeewwwww!

bridget thronton
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
I shave my arms and legs year round (no one seems to notice)

JoAnnDallas
10-17-2007, 01:18 PM
I have been shaving my legs, chest, and arm for the past year. It feels great all the time. Right now I am sitting here with black Thi-Hi on and they feel great too. If I did not have my legs shaved, they would have fallen by now. LOL

dee4127
10-17-2007, 01:30 PM
I stay shaved all the time. Nobody has said anything

Josie femme
10-17-2007, 02:44 PM
I shve my legs about once a month. Love the feeling of clean shaven legs brushing around in my pants. Wear your slingbacks do what make you happy.:heehee:

shauna 9
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
My legs have been shaved for almost two years now.

crunchysoda
10-17-2007, 02:57 PM
i do not have to shave any more i have shave my leg for so long the hair does not grow any more i did them 3 times a week for about 5 year :love::happy:

Must be something else than just shaving to make them not grow, Ive been shaving since I was 13 and I still have to shave!!!

I havent shaved in 5 days, when Im on my period I just dont feel like bothering. Well I never feel like bothering, but right now I really just dont care! :devil:

Charolette time
10-17-2007, 03:09 PM

My legs have always lacked a lot of hair and I shave them all the time in the shower, and my chest is naked because of my radiation for Breast Cancer, only a little was left so I take it all offf, I try to shave the back and shoulders as far as I can reach, some day Im going to ask the S O do it for me, (when see understands me better):hugs:Charolette

Lisa Golightly
10-17-2007, 03:15 PM
I've been shaving mine for 23 years... Gawd I feel old :)

Melissa A.
10-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Can't stand any body hair. I remove all of it regularly. Have tried everything-shaving, waxing, creams, and epilators. I change my method from time to time, and right now am in a hair remover cream phase again. Ya just need to be careful with it, as it is a pretty nasty chemical. But it lasts almost a week, and leaves your skin very smooth if you use it correctly. Until lazer or electrolysis become financially justifiable, It's just what I do. A necessary part of life for me.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Trish
10-17-2007, 03:38 PM
I've been shaving mine for over 20 years. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have furry legs.

trannie T
10-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I haven't been out for a couple of months so I haven't shaved my legs lately. I will be going out on Halloween so I've started my complete defoliation process.

krisinpink
10-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I shave every time I shower...arms and thighs...with cold weather coming in, I'll go back to shaving everywhere [yes] including my chest and calves! I love the look and feel of being smooth, but mostly love how it feels 'inside'.

SandyR
10-17-2007, 09:37 PM
All year round. Wear shorts all the time, no one has said a thing....Just go for it!

SandyR

elnkay
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I am a fall shaver. love the feeling of the first smooth shave and panty hose under a above the knee skirt and a cool stroll outside in some strappy heels. delightful!
I don't dress much thru the summer so the fall/winter is my catchup time and shaving "everywhere" is the norm.

kimdresses
10-17-2007, 09:50 PM
I have been shaving my whole body for the past few years (both summer and winter) and really never get a comment about it. I love the smooth feel. AS everyone else has said, don't worry - just go for it.

CassieJ
10-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I am shaved for the 3rd time in my life. First time was the result of a grilling accident and my leg hair. Turned out to be great. Second time was back in March just for fun. My wife was not sure but she liked it after it was done. I did let it grow again but last week shaved again. I really love the feel of shaved legs and my wife says she does too.

I wore shorts the last time and rode my bike. No one ever said anything.

I did meet a guy at an event that had shaved legs. Since mine were shaved, I asked him about it and he said he had been shaving since he was in the marines. Didn't want to say any more. Maybe he secretly has the same hobby?

Cassie

ColleenShivas
10-18-2007, 02:11 AM
I usually shave in the winter, and started again about a month ago. The season has less to do with wearing shorts, but is more about the amount of time it takes. My legs are fully exposed in the locker room and at the gym where I work out and nobody says a word,

It is just me, or does 1/2 hour at least once a week start to eat into time for other things? I use copious amounts of Skintimate and a new blade each time, yet although I love the way that my clothing feels, not just hose but drab trousers, it is hard to get used to the post-shave itch. Then the rash appears beween the thighs. Then about 12 hours after the razor passes, the follicles start pushing out the stubble with their squared off ends. Then after about three days, the skin starts to feels really good, but the hair is long enough that it is getting to be time to do it all over again. Maybe I should wax?

Chris Corbett
10-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I "plucked" yesterday. Prefer an epilator for a few reasons. I went hairless for two summers a few years ago and like the rest of you say, nobody said anything but for some reason the last couple of summers I just haven't had the nerve.

Victoria Anne
10-18-2007, 03:34 PM
I only started shaving my legs a few months ago but I can tell I will never have hairy legs again and I also shave under my arms and thin the hair on my arms and chest , Mrs .M wants that to stay unless we go out then I am free to shave it , it is hard to get her to do my back though yuck.

Karen43
10-18-2007, 04:04 PM
I always shave my legs in the winter. Nothing feels better than Hanes ultra sheers on shaved legs.

tanya3
10-18-2007, 04:31 PM
I like to stay hair free all year . It does take alot of work with all the body hair I have but it is worth it . :2c:

jami w
10-28-2007, 07:08 PM
hello, as for me? ive been shaving since my teen yrs legs face an underarms. ill never stop shaving either. heres my shaved legs

Kaitlyn Michele
10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
totally shaved!! unlike others ...i have been noticed more than once and altho it made me a little uncomfortable and in the end people really don't care..

of course my legs are quite smooth and femme so maybe that why!!!!!!!!:heehee::devil:

Scotty
10-28-2007, 09:34 PM
I only have peach fuzz on my thighs and on my calfs it rubs off at night, I guess I rub my legs, never had any on my shin so I just shave it all...

And everyone knows it, golfed all summer in shorts, swam in shorts...

Don't care! :)

BUt I love the feel of fresh sh aved legs, scrubbed with a pouf, and then crawling into fresh clean sheets- that's heaven!!

Roxi Loh
10-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time this weekend. I do love the soft smooth feel. I have not tried stockings on yet but will later this week.

pamela_a
10-29-2007, 12:50 AM
I've been shaving nose to toes for a few years now. I couldn't ever go back to hairy anything, except my head.

-Paula-

marny
10-29-2007, 12:51 AM
Have been shaving chest and torso for about a year and legs are next

marny
10-29-2007, 01:06 AM
Maybe I don't get it. My first wife was a little hairy around the boobs. I said maybe she should shave it. she didn't get it and didn''t like it. :tongueout Go figure. My second wife, who is the love of my life, and I am sure we have been in lives before, still needs a shave around the pits and the nipples from time to time, It is a little bit like going to the spa when I do it for her. Now I would like to get her to reciprocate. Oh well. they are very good at the spa!

megan163
10-29-2007, 01:19 AM
Been shaving the legs last two fall/winter seasons, but this year went further and also shaved my chest and underarms. I love the feeling, but not sure I could do it year-round including shorts seasons.

Sheri 4242
10-29-2007, 01:52 AM
Shaved a few times in my younger days (legs, pits). Then didn't shave for a long time. Then, starting about 12-14 years ago I began keeping legs, pits, and upper chest shaved year round -- and arms and rest of chest when summer was in or a special outfit required the extra attention.

jasminemichell
10-29-2007, 04:28 AM
I have kept mine smooth for the last few months..........I'm thinking of doing my chest and arms but my SO likes chest hair too much......................

occdresser
10-29-2007, 06:15 AM
me, 2 weeks ago and it is starting to grow back already:(

pantyhose46202
10-29-2007, 09:33 AM
I too am a winter shaver. I love the feeling of a fresh pair of silk reflections on my smooth legs, especially if they are swishing next to a lined skirt.

dskin
10-29-2007, 09:49 AM
i too am a winter shaver..oh do i enjoy the smoothness and can wear my hose comfortably :heehee:

Gisele
10-29-2007, 10:03 AM
I keep mine shave all year long and have been for the past 4 years.

Sinthia
10-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Went to Hawaii last May and noticed a number of men with bare legs, so when I got back home, out came the raizor and off went te hair. Been shaving ever since, wear shorts 90 per cent of the time except at work, and not a word has been said, except a couple of 'nice legs'.

Patty
10-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Body is free of hair for the last 2 yrs-wear shorts at work and 95% the rest of the time. Only one woman said anything (co worker) "Wonder what the rest of the body looks like"

arani5879
10-29-2007, 08:18 PM
I shave my legs all year long however I let it grow out long enough to wax for Halloween which for me started Friday night and will end Wednesday night

Jordan
10-29-2007, 08:24 PM
I wish I couldmy wife has said no

barbiekendall
10-29-2007, 08:26 PM
The cool weather is great. No heat rash after! Otherwise I'd do it year-round.

Ammdi
10-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Been shaving 3x week for a few years now. No one has ever said anything.

JoannaCD
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
I kept all my body hair very short this summer with an electric trimmer. No one said anything. Shaving is the next step for winter and maybe it will stay that way if not too much trouble.

rachellenicole
10-29-2007, 09:24 PM
I am totally shaved, I just hate body hair and its a pain in the but to maintain, but I just love being hair free

Rach

DeniseNJ
10-29-2007, 10:14 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time this weekend. I do love the soft smooth feel. I have not tried stockings on yet but will later this week.

Roxi get some sheer hose on ther hon you don't know what your missing. you avatar looks great now feel great!!!:heehee:

Stephenie S
10-29-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm afraid it's just the oposite for me. I look forward to the winter when I don't have to shave as often. Summer and bare legs make it necessary to shave almost daily. Winter I can let them go for a longer time.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Audrey34
10-29-2007, 11:45 PM
I shave my legs all year long. This year I was at a friend's house in Tampa and I wore bathing trunks to his swimming pool party. Nobody there even noticed my hairless legs!
-Audrey

JazmyneCD
10-30-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm slowly shaving away the hair in preparation for Halloween. That's about the only time I do it. Although I wonder if my wife would like me that way... ;)

LeeAnn_cd
10-30-2007, 03:38 AM
Same here for me with the cold weather coming tights and longer skirts and I like wearing athletic pants (Like Nike,Adidas pants) cover up everything but the summer thats a different story. In the summer I always keep my legs shaved.

I'm afraid it's just the oposite for me. I look forward to the winter when I don't have to shave as often. Summer and bare legs make it necessary to shave almost daily. Winter I can let them go for a longer time.

Lovies,
Stephenie

lauren meri
10-30-2007, 04:03 AM
Just shaved my leggs yesterday and my chest over the weekend...will stay this way ALL WINTER!!!!!!!!!! I luv it!

JaytoJillian
10-30-2007, 04:40 AM
Lets see I am a clean shaven all year long. I have never had any problems with shaving my legs or anything else. Every women that I have been with some how knew I shaved and loved it. And I wear shorts 24/7 365. I hope some day you can too. :love:

Ditto! I am totally a "smoothie" when it comes to my legs, arms and pits--24/7/365!

brendasmith
10-30-2007, 08:00 AM
I have shaved year aound for seven years. Only have to shave , like once a month, hormones have done wonders for body hair.

stefcd1
10-30-2007, 08:36 AM
I have kept my legs, underarms, and chest shaved on and off in the past. In the last few months I have been shaving every morning in the shower and don't believe I will ever go back to not shaving again!! The feel of a new pair of pantyhose over fresh shaved legs is great!!

Stef

Ashlee
10-30-2007, 08:39 AM
I only do so in the fall/winter when I gt ready for a makeover. Great feeling I must say. I've done the whole chest/arms/legs thing recently. It's growing back in, may be removing it for another makeover. The mrs. would rather I not shave all over though.

boygirlman
10-30-2007, 10:18 AM
First time ever shaved and Naired all hair below the waist. Should have done it long ago.

It feels great! It looks great!

suzannecarr
10-30-2007, 07:20 PM
,me me me me me and now, i cant see how i can ever let that disgusting hair grow back, i am contemplating electrolysis starting with facial hair, i have plucked my brows, i also shaved everything else except head hair, and i am growing it longer and longer, my nails are very long now, all in all id say im on my way, although sometimes i dont know which way is up!! seriously i do hate leg hair and love to lay out with my freshly shaved legs, i am actually workin on a good base tan, and have my first bikini lines, anyone jealous, dont hate, be happy, suzanne:hugs::D

marny
11-11-2007, 01:27 AM
I think people notice. I do when I see shaved legs. I think most just don't think it is a big deal. When your toes are painted you can see their eyes widen a bit. :D

Roxi Loh
11-11-2007, 04:11 AM
I shaved mine for the first time the last 2 weeks. I did it gradually a section at a time and I just love it. Not sure how I am going to let it grow for next summer. Maybe I wont.

Keely
11-11-2007, 06:25 AM
It's been so warm here that I just did mine the Friday before last. I had been keeping them only about 1/4 inch. Now they are complete. I used the epilator so they still feel great. I should only have to redo every couple of weeks.

Annette49
11-11-2007, 07:28 AM
I shaved mine this fall(same as I do the rest of the year)!

Jillm
11-11-2007, 07:49 AM
I have been shaving my legs and chest all year long for about 5 years now. I bleach the hair on my arms and my eyebrows.

Tina Dixon
11-11-2007, 08:17 AM
I used to go to the knees but I wen t all the way this time, lot of work but it looks better when I wore my mini:thumbsup:

Rayne
11-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Shaved a few times this fall, but after ~12hrs begins a nasty itch who appear if i sit on a chair. After another ~12hrs, the itch disappear. I'm too hairy. :(

MonikaW
11-11-2007, 05:20 PM
I keep myself body hair free all year long.

breanna53
11-11-2007, 07:10 PM
i keep mine shaved all the time, and even wehn i did not ( about a year) leg hair was not heavy , so its not really noticable. been out on golf course this year with shorts and guys from work and no one said anything

allin
11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Why stop with the legs. I did my whole body six months ago and noone has said a thing. And, I fel great about it.

Karen A
11-11-2007, 09:54 PM
I usually only shave my legs in the winter.

I have dark hair so I’m also thinking about either shaving my arms or bleaching them.

tiffanythecd2001
11-12-2007, 09:25 AM
:happy:Ijust shave mine everytime i shower, feels so good , loves the cool fall air on smooth skin,yummy,Tiffany:heehee:

rustynail
11-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Listening to you gurls made me think I should try so I shaved my legs for the first time. Lovely with stockings but a bit cold now!

JoAnnDallas
11-12-2007, 10:07 AM
I keep my legs/chest/arms shaved all the time. I used to get a rash on my legs and chest, but since I have been shaving and mortizing, no more rash.

Michelle04240
11-12-2007, 11:54 AM
I started about 4 years ago when I started wearing panties everyday. First was around the pubic area as I found hair peeking out from my panties to be an ugly sight. Down to the knees next, a trim of the chest here, a trim of the pits there...

Slowly over the next year or two I got to the point of taking it all off. The last to go was my pits as they can be seen a lot at work and I for some reason worried about it. At the start of summer I let the pits grow back. One day at home I was sitting and saw long hair peeking out from my pit. It grossed me out.

I have been hair free for over a year now. Legs, chest, pits, etc. and very short on the arms. Never had hair on my back which is a plus. I shave everyday as even the slightest stubble bugs me.

I could never go back now. Somehow it got to the point where it disgusts me. I love it, my wife loves it and I have never heard a word from anyone else about it.

Shave and moisturize everyday. Life is good.

penny74
11-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Hi. I have shaved my legs in the fall/winter for a few years now. I am seriously considering leaving them shaved for good. My wife like the feeling of my smooth legs and has no objections to my shaving. I also keep my chest, stomach and arm pits shaved. I just shaved my legs this morning.

feminineandproud
11-13-2007, 03:34 PM
I love the way it feels when you stroke downward on hem but when i stroke upward sometimes they feel rough! I also gt irrated skin and a icth, but i think if i shave them down alot they wont grow back.

annekathleen
11-13-2007, 03:40 PM
I wont shave my legs during the summer because of pool season, but once winter comes around, I have shaved my legs at times.

Charleen
11-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Got an epilator yesterday an love it. Been shaved year round for almost 2 years.

XdressingSlave
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
My wife wanted me to shave my legs and chest last Friday and because it just feels so nice with nylons on, I will never let my leg hairs come back!
Just LOVE it!

Jodie Wexler
11-13-2007, 09:17 PM
I started the last of August and will continue untill early June.
Jodie

FrancineCD
11-13-2007, 09:25 PM
i shaved just last week. i waited until i will not being wearing shorts in public for a while. i liked the way it felt the first night and then the next day it was too itchy.

Francine

Andi
11-14-2007, 01:16 AM
I just finished with my medical problems that began in August and won't have to see a doctor until late January, so, off the hair came! WooHoo!!! I don't mind anyone else seeing my shaved legs and arms but for some reason I've still got this hangup with doctors. Go figure. :D

dskin
11-14-2007, 10:22 AM
shaved mine a month ago.and now for pantyhose,and fishnet stockings:heehee:

tacal
11-14-2007, 02:46 PM
I keep my body shaved, except for my arm. I also keep my toenails polished all the time.

Alice B
11-15-2007, 03:44 PM
My legs are shaved 7/24/365 for the past 3 years. No one has ever said a thing, including family, golf partners and those on live-a-board dive vessels. Males with shaved legs are much more normal than you may think. Go for it and enjoy the feeling.:hugs:

Ashley Lyn
11-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Males with shaved legs are much more normal than you may think. Go for it and enjoy the feeling.:hugs:I keep telling the wife the same thing, and she just 'rolls her eyes'...:straightface:

She lets me dress whenever I want, and we occasionally go for 'rides', so I guess I'll play the 'shave in the fall' thing to keep her happy!!:D And I did; two weeks ago, and smooth since...:heehee:

Rashell StClaire
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
No other way for me now I go totally smooth all year long, this has gone from something I did to a way of life for me

I have shaved my legs for the last 12 months and only one person has said anything. I work in remote mine locations in australia and not one big rough miner has said a word. Also I am not the only one if you look around you will find that a lot of guys shave or are just naturally hairless.

ellieparsons
11-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Shaved legs here

Amanda Woods
11-16-2007, 07:58 AM
I shave my whole body but im quite lucky cos ive never been that hairy and nobody has ever noticed and it feels wonderful.