PDA

View Full Version : Silly mistakes while dressed

xxx.sabrina
10-17-2007, 07:57 AM
:drink:

I made a funny mistake tonight. After several drinks, I forgot I was wearing my platforms with chunky heels... just got so used to dashing around the house with them that I can practically run and jump in them now... I got a drink from the refrigerator and did my usual karate-style kick to slam it shut and my heel put a dent in the front of the refrigerator! DOH! hahaha

Ever do something funny when you forgot you were dressed?

renee k
10-17-2007, 12:49 PM
Well that's certainly not, a lady like way to close the frig. We'll have to send you off for some deportment training. LOL!!!

Huggs, Renee

Ðarissa
10-17-2007, 01:31 PM
LOL! That is pretty funny Sabrina. :p Were you watching Charlies Angels? :p

Daphne Renee
10-17-2007, 01:35 PM
I dont think I have ever done anything like that .. even when not dressed.. LOL

Sheri 4242
10-17-2007, 01:38 PM
:lol2: All I can think of is what Forrest Gump would say that his mother always said, but I won't 'cause it aint ladylike either! :tongueout

annekathleen
10-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Don't forget to cross your legs and sit like a lady!

Karren H
10-17-2007, 03:10 PM
LOL... I've just out of habit a few times when on a trip enfemme.. Crusing down the road... And I roll down the window and let loose a hugh wad of spit.... Whaaaappppp!!! (Even with one removed I have very active salavation glands). Crap!!! I forgot ladies don't spit.. As I look around to see if anyone was watching.. Hehehe..

Ya never know though.. Might be an attractive feature in a woman in WV.. Along with a full set of teeth and a 4WD pickup truck... Maybe enough to overcome the fact that I'm not really a woman? Hahahaha

"Hey Bubba... Check out that chick in the Ford Pickup.. She just hit the that barn from the highway... The one with the Mail Pouch tabaco sign on it....". :D

Melissa A.
10-17-2007, 03:14 PM
I once got a few blocks from the driveway on my way to work before I noticed the pretty red fingernails on the steering wheel, but that was after dressing. Was late for work that day.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

krisinpink
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Melissa....VERY FUNNY!!

Noticed your red fingernails on the steering wheel..."Was late to work that day"

I'm reminded of a comment made my a female co-worker one Monday after a weekend of dressing...she said "Whats with the make-up?" I smiled and responded, "Well it was a heck of a party!"

:)

Sally2005
10-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Last week I was dressed and fooling around with temporary tatoos. I tried a butterfly on my right waistline in the back. When I changed back, I almost forgot the tattoo. ...that would have been really hard to explain to the SO. So then I tried to remove it with soap and water....nope. Um, paint thinner....nope. Achohol....nope. Oh Oh, pulled the wrapper from the garbage and it says use baby oil. So I tried the paint thinner again and after a bit of rubbing it came off. Phew.

docrobbysherry
10-17-2007, 11:49 PM

I made a funny mistake tonight. After several drinks, I forgot I was wearing my platforms with chunky heels... just got so used to dashing around the house with them that I can practically run and jump in them now... I got a drink from the refrigerator and did my usual karate-style kick to slam it shut and my heel put a dent in the front of the refrigerator! DOH! hahaha

And that's just ONE reason I don't drink and walk around in high heels anymore! One other, is all the stairs in my house! Ouch, ouch, ouch!
RS

Oddlee
10-18-2007, 12:11 AM

It's probably a good thing you were not wearing the heels in your avatar - you would have put a hole in the door...

Lee

AshleeMarie in AZ
10-21-2007, 12:09 AM
I did almost the same thing as Melissa. I was outbehind my apartment building grilling a burger and then looked down to see my pink toenails peeking out of my sandals.

Michellebej
10-21-2007, 12:30 AM
Went out to get my mail, completely dressed, around 12 noon. Had been having a Michelle week. Was in the third day. My neighbor saw me and had the darndest look on her face.

I called my girlfriend ( the one who is actually taller than I am!) and had her park out back, put on my dress and walk around the front yard for a few minutes. The neighbor lady quickly asked her who she was.

Now whenever someone catches a glimpes of me getting in or out of my car, they think it is Carole.

Megan70
10-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Ah... I think I can beat those. One Halloween when I wore my ****ty saloon girl costume with frilly crinoline petticoat to a club I was sitting at the bar and talking to a real GG next to me who was truly impressed and ogling me when i felt the roughness of the crinoline on my ass and wondered why.
It suddenly occurred to me I forgot to put on my panties under all that.
They call that going Kamikaze in the UK.
I was shocked but thought it was terribly funny, and no did not tell the chick I was talking to. Just enjoyed the moment "to remember" as rough as it was.:devil: :tongueout

Megan70

rachel_rachel
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Last week I was dressed and fooling around with temporary tatoos. I tried a butterfly on my right waistline in the back. When I changed back, I almost forgot the tattoo. ...that would have been really hard to explain to the SO. So then I tried to remove it with soap and water....nope. Um, paint thinner....nope. Achohol....nope. Oh Oh, pulled the wrapper from the garbage and it says use baby oil. So I tried the paint thinner again and after a bit of rubbing it came off. Phew.

Being a former spray painter, I know excatly what paint thinners does to the skin (mainly the hands)..... Be stuffed if i'm putting it anywhere near that part of my body.

Kenix
10-21-2007, 11:11 AM
I don't wear makeup often and I totally forget that you should take off the makeup before taking off the pullover white sweater.

A couple years ago I got my annual review at work. At that time I was the only guy in my section. I had to ask my manager to change the the few "she/her" and one "Mary" in the review. :sad: Now I look back it seems pretty funny even if it has nothing to do with CDing.

Joy Carter
10-21-2007, 11:23 AM
From the time I put my first JOY gear on, to the last thing I take off, it's one long running silly mistake. LOL

Ya gotta know me to undrestand me. :bonk:

marny
11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
maybe you'll go pay the pizza guy at the door next. Been there!

Rachel Morley
11-11-2007, 01:59 AM
:Ever do something funny when you forgot you were dressed?
Errr..... "forgot you were dressed?" ... err ... no not for me. I never "forget" that I'm dressed, how could I? Being dressed makes me very focused on how I'm feeling and I could never not be aware of that. I'm a different sort of CD I guess ... sorry.

Michelia
11-11-2007, 10:10 AM
at the urinal. That was an all time great!

Michelia

SweetCaroline
11-11-2007, 12:01 PM
I left the toilet seat up in a ladies room stall before by mistake.:o

Shelly Preston
11-11-2007, 12:06 PM
I left the toilet seat up in a ladies room stall before by mistake.:o

You should not have lifted it in the first place :eek:

Genifer Teal
11-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Interestingly enough some of my makeup application mistakes have led to a better way to do it. For example, I used to put eyeliner on before eye shadow. One day I skipped the eyeliner and put on the shadow first. I then put the (liquid) eyeliner over the eye shadow. I found it glided on easier. Now I do it that way all the time.

Gen

Michelle04240
11-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Well, not really dressed but...

Last week I had to run to the store (6AMish) before work. I had on pink PJ's and pink fuzzy socks (the fuzzy stay at home socks from JCPenny). I changed pants put my shoes on and covered the top with my coat. When I got home I changed my shirt before going to work...but forgot about the socks. Bright pink fuzzy socks. I noticed halfway through the day.

After a day of dressing my wife and I went to the mall. She had picked me up on her way home from work. It was already dark out and the bright lights of the mall revealed I had not washed the make-up off my eyes. Eye liner, mascara, and shadow washed off in the bathroom...on the other side of the mall. We both laughed about it.