PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck

Jannis
10-17-2007, 09:36 AM
Today, I am going to a beauty salon for a makeover and glamour haircut. I will get a manicure and pedicure as well. I have been going to this salon for about 4 times now, but this time I am dressed toatally enfemme. I am wearing a black short skirt with a red/black top, black stockings and ballet shoes. They know I am transgendered but they have never seen me in a skirt before, only in jeans. I am a bit nervous, but at the same time so excited. Well, time to go. I'll write more after the visit.

Angie G
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Enjoy hun :hugs:Angie

sissystephanie
10-17-2007, 11:26 AM
Jannis,

I certainly do wish you luck, and a beautiful makeover. I would love to do that myself, but will have to find a place that can also style a wig.

Take some pictures!!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

paulaN
10-17-2007, 11:41 AM
I'd love to be in your heels. good luck.

charllote34
10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
Hope you had a great time honey

MustangGirl
10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
I too, would love to do that some time. Hope you have a great day.

Shelly Preston
10-17-2007, 02:30 PM
I hope it all goes wonderfully well

AllieSF
10-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Good luck! Please make sure to post your experience. Also, remember that you will normally be sitting a little higherthan the technician who does your pedicure, so make sure you have clean panties on! :eek:

Dianne12
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Good Luck Jannis!! Please post some pictures for all to enjoy along with you.

Josie femme
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Good luck. May you be as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside, you should be gourgous.:thumbsup:

trannie T
10-17-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm having my makeup done at the end of the month, can't wait. If you have not had the experience it is terrific fun.

Ðarissa
10-17-2007, 09:40 PM
That sounds awesome Jannis. Go girl! :D

kimdresses
10-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Here's wishing you "good luck." Hope all goes well. Post a picture if you can. If you are getting a pedicure done, I think I would leave the black stockings at home and maybe wear black leggins with the short skirt and ballet flats.

Jannis
10-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Well, here is the follow up report on my visit to the salon yesterday.
I was a litle nervous getting out of my car and walking across the parking lot in my skirt. But once I walked into the salon, everyone was all smiles and greeted me so nicely. I went with the hairstylist first. We talked about getting a glam hairstyle and she was ready with a picture. She heated up the curling iron and proceeded to set a bunch of curls in my hair. After she set the curls, she styled and sprayed my hair. A young girl next to me getting her hair done said "ohh, very pretty."
Then the esthetician took me to her booth. She explained some makeup tips and we decided to go for the full glamour formal evening look. She is such a beautiful girl about 28 with the most amazing blue eyes. She took her time and tried on different foundations, eye color, and lipstick. She did my eyes with a light beige and shadow was a "smoke color. Very enticing. Lip liner and mauve lipstick completed the picture. I was shocked at my new look. "Who is the good looking dame in the mirror?"
The pedicure and manicure was next. I got a French tip manicure with red toes. A great color called "An affair in Red Square." I replaced my black stockings with sheers and had a nice conversation with the girls. We talked about stockings, garter belts, panties. We were gabbing like a bunch of hens. I could not believe how these women accepted me as another woman and talked about things I never heard women talk about with men.
The whole experience was wonderful. I was not nervous when I left and walked around the mall totally en femme and not even drawing a stare except for some guys checking out my legs. What a great day

uknowhoo
10-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Woohoo!! ::yahoo: I'm sooo happy to hear your outing went so well, Jannis! Congrats for getting out there and going for it! :cheer: Can we look forward to some pics? Thanx for posting! xoxo Tammi

paulaN
10-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh that sounds like so much fun. I am so happy for you. I am also so jealous.

Mitch23
10-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Jannis thank you for that account of your fab day. It just goes to show what can happen when we step out of our comfort zone!

mitch