PDA

View Full Version : Starting a New Life?

sissystephanie
10-17-2007, 11:20 AM
This may be a little long, so please bear with me.

When my wife passed away in 2005, I was totally devastated. We had been married over 49 years, and had known each other even longer. She was very supportive of my CD activities, and we even went out as two girls at times.

Without her, I felt my life was really ended. That feeling was so strong that I was comtemplating doing one of two things. Either ending my life to be with my Angelic wife, or becoming a total female with an SRS operation.

Then I met, on the Internet, this absolutely fantastic GG in Scotland. While I at first never mentioned my desire to CD, I did pour out my grief to her. Being the caring person she is, she literally talked me out of suicide! I fell in love with her, which is unfortunate because she is married to a very nice man. But it did serve to make me decide that I wanted to remain a man! So in a sense, she saved me twice!! We continued to correspond, since she still did care about me. I met the couple in person in Scotland in 2006, and this year they came to the U.S. to attend my Birthday party.

Eventually, feeling honesty was the best policy, I told her about being a CD. She was not horrified, but wanted to learn more about CD'ing. I directed her to this Forum, and she now reads all my posts as well as a lot of others. She has not yet joined, although I keep telling her she should. Her reasoning is that she does not have anything to offer! With her caring, loving ways, I believe she has a great deal to offer.

I now refer to her as my GGF, but that stands for Golden Goddess Friend! If any of you in Scotland know Marlene, she is indeed the best friend I have ever had except for my late wife. I love you, Marlene! I am doubly blessed to have you as my friend!

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

Brianna Lovely
10-17-2007, 11:25 AM
I'm so happy for you. Finding a true friend, is a wonderful thing. Thank you for sharring your story with us.

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:22 AM
being married for 30 years as well, i cannot even contemplate losing my wife.. I'm glad you got thru it ok hon,,huggs