PDA

View Full Version : Ever feel like you will never find the time...

SandyR
10-17-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok,

Here is the scoop. Its been a long time since I dressed (almost 3 months, and in the life of a CD thats LONG). So, today the wife is in School, the kido's at work so it's "Sandy time". I get home, get ready for tomorrow, start to change. I have on a pair of hose, and the pager goes off ughhhhhhh.........

Head into the Study to fix the problem, and for some reason I take a pair of guy pants with me. Good thing, cause just as I finish fixing the issue my Daughter and her Freind pull up. I loose the hose put on the pants and head to the bedroom. I stop and ask them whats up? "we don't have to work so we came home to study".......

Sigh.............Well at least the beers cold......LOL!

Maybe next time.

SandyR

occdresser
10-17-2007, 05:23 PM
I totally agree, my dress time is so very limited that when I dress I really appreciate my time enfemme-which is about once every 5-6 months:straightface: This year I got to dress 3 times already which is a very good year

JULIE33362
10-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Make Your Self Happy Go Out For A Night Or Two Think Of Something To Tell S/o

Sheri 4242
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, take solace in the beer, Sandy! When one of my stepdaughter's got pregnant and moved home to have the baby, I took a HUGE step backwards in being able to freely dress. It can feel so depressing!!!

Karren H
10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm really trying to find the time to sleep let alone dress up like a chick!!! lol

charlie
10-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Ok,

Here is the scoop. Its been a long time since I dressed (almost 3 months, and in the life of a CD thats LONG). So, today the wife is in School, the kido's at work so it's "Sandy time". I get home, get ready for tomorrow, start to change. I have on a pair of hose, and the pager goes off ughhhhhhh.........

Head into the Study to fix the problem, and for some reason I take a pair of guy pants with me. Good thing, cause just as I finish fixing the issue my Daughter and her Freind pull up. I loose the hose put on the pants and head to the bedroom. I stop and ask them whats up? "we don't have to work so we came home to study".......

Sigh.............Well at least the beers cold......LOL!

Maybe next time.

SandyR
Wow Sandy, I guess I have much more time then you do. I won't complain about my once per week changes at the office. I thought I was the only one that runs around in heels, nylons, bra and mini...with a pair of men's jeans in one hand. They have helped in the past though, just like when your daughter came home!

Rhonda in dallas
10-18-2007, 06:21 AM
I know the feeling. My daughter just moved back home and does not have a job. So she is there all the time ( I hope she finds a job soon). I also just had my work schedule changed at work. My time Rhonda time has been cut to very little. My wife came in our beedroom last night and i was in a gown and said i guess you need a little time for your self. YES I do.

Rhonda

Sabrina Flowers
10-18-2007, 01:38 PM
I also know what you mean and feel about dressing, I have very few times when I can "fully" dress, but I do have times when I can partilly dress. It is so anoying :Angry3: when you plan a time to dress and then something happens and you can't. it can be a bit of a let down to miss out on the presious times.

paulaN
10-18-2007, 02:42 PM
I hear ya loud and clear. I have not had a good dress up time over 6 months. I half dress somtimes to keep the edge off. I keep my legs & pits shaved all the time and I wear panties full time. that helps too. Right now I need a good GNO and how about a weekend in dress. both are in the near future but the wait is a killer.

SandyR
10-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Thanks for all the replies girls, glad to know I am not alone.

If not for shaving my legs everyday, I would have no girl left in me......heheh...

Hugs!

SandyR

Adrienne Heels
10-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Sandy, I hope you get a chance to dress soon. It is so hard to wait long times between the chance.

Ashley Lyn
10-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Sandy, I hope you get a chance to dress soon. It is so hard to wait long times between the chance.I almost had mine tonight, but the 'kid' went to a party and asked if he could bring his buddies over after! :eek:

Maybe tomorrow, as they all have something to do, so I can only hope! I need a FIX!!!:D
Really glad the SO is understanding, so I'm hoping she initiates a 'dress up/play night'..:heehee::drink:

DeniseNJ
10-19-2007, 11:25 PM
I think Emiem said it Seize the oppurtunity , just like I did last night going out as Denise!!!

Angie G
10-20-2007, 12:31 AM
My kids are moved out my wife knows so Ive got it made dress 5 days a week :hugs:
Angie

dds
10-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Sandy:
I know how you feel. I haven't really dressed in months. I've been secretly dressing more in this past week and hoping I'll work up the nerve to go to a CD meeting tomorrow!
--DDS