PDA

View Full Version : How mant wish they could change jobs

Jordan
10-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I love my job of being a firemen wish it could be a firewoman. How many of us wish we would have taken a job where we could dress the way we really want too. I can dress up under my every day work clothes and I do,but it would just be great to wear what I want to but in my job it just would not go over very good. Wish I had taken up a differant job

janet1234
10-17-2007, 05:39 PM
speculate like that, I would have liked to have had my own business, phone only, where I could be dressed all day.

Charolette time
10-17-2007, 06:01 PM
I love my job of being a firemen wish it could be a firewoman. How many of us wish we would have taken a job where we could dress the way we really want too. I can dress up under my every day work clothes and I do,but it would just be great to wear what I want to but in my job it just would not go over very good. Wish I had taken up a differant job

I have always had a great respect for the job fireman do, the life on the line everytime you respond, Thanks, My Spanish friends wife had a set of triplets , they named them Jose A Jose b and NoJose, 2 boys and a girl:devil::drink: had not thought about changing jobs, where I worked it took to long to build up senority and all the benifits that went with it , but now retired and its not a problem any more, :DCharolette

trannie T
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
I worked in corrections for 25 years it was a lousy job that gave little satisfaction, however it paid well and has a good retirement. I would not trade my retirement for anything. I finally found something I'm good at.

Karren H
10-17-2007, 07:39 PM
I love my job..... and wouldn't trade it for all the skirts in China... or Malasia.... or india.... hehehe Coal mining has been a very good to me.... and crossdresing on an expense account is one hell of a great fringe benifit!!! :D

Brooke A
10-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Absolutely! I have always worked in tough macho kinds of places, the military
founderies, etc. I would like to have a job that i could underdress to without
having to worry about being exposed. And if I was, well so what. I have often thought of going into nursing. Any nurses out there?
BrookeA

insearchofme
10-17-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't have a job, I have a profession. One that I'd never give up. If it came to giving up dressing or my profession, my dressing would go!

elnkay
10-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I have been corprate and self employed and corprate again.
My profession allowed me the dress "on the road" and shop around the country.
the latest position doesn't allow as much travel lately but my closet is full.(wouldn't know what to pack !!!)
wouldn't change the journey.

AshleyLove
10-17-2007, 10:35 PM
How fun would it be to be a bartender Coyote Ugly-style?!