PDA

View Full Version : eyes wide open

aug5708
10-17-2007, 09:22 PM
would love to hear from others about there first experience dressing...

charlie-50
10-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I cant remember that far back hun....charlie...:hugs:

reneecd13
10-17-2007, 09:29 PM
I can remember when I was 3 years play dressup in my Mom's clothes and heels. I would get yelled at all the time to stop but never did. I first time going out fullly dressed was a real big thrill for me. I will never forget it. I hope it will be for you. Take Care

Renee :love:

Kristen Marie
10-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I remember my first transformation session where I first saw Kristen fully made up with a wig and an outstanding dress on. My kness went weak and I knew right then that was going to be an amazing journey!

elnkay
10-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I was maybe 9 or 10...played tea with my sister...guess we decided to have a "ladies" tea...dressed up for the event ,moms heels, one of her party dresses and hat. Oh yes, the Jewelry! My mother must have thought is was a single event and never said anything .....BUT....I have been hooked ever since.

Niya W
10-17-2007, 10:19 PM
that would be when i was 12. but the first time out would be aug,6 2004 8pm

Jordan
10-17-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't remeber how old I was but I know it felt great and am still dressing up

Sheri 4242
10-17-2007, 10:33 PM
I was 3, maybe 4, and played with a little girl the same age in my neighborhood. Back then, girls always wore skirts or dresses -- and this playmate would wear denim miniskirts to play in. Anyway, when we'd be alone, I'd put on her skirt and she'd put on my pants. Also during this same time, I'd frequently visit an aunt -- and she'd let me stomp around her house in her high heels. Once, when spending the night with this aunt, I wet the bed and awoke the next morning wearing one of her nighties. The feel was INCREIBLE!!! I knew beyond all doubt who and what I was!!!

CassieJ
10-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Mine was halloween 1989. Had an awesome time but went back into private dressing ever since. Just this week I took a stroll around my neighborhood in full dress, makeup and heels, with my wife, and Saturday we are attending a charity Fantasy, Goth type event and I will be a Goth Girl. It has been so long, it will be like the first time again. Starting to wish I had taken advantage of youth and just gone all out. I used to be overly skinny and petite. Now I am an average size guy.

Share your story with us?

Cassie

charlie
10-17-2007, 11:59 PM
would love to hear from others about there first experience dressing...
Hello Aug5708!
I'll skip all the times when I was 10-13 as they were interesting, but just sexual. About 3 months ago I ordered heels, nylons and some skirts on ebay. When they arrived I stayed at work late and put them on. The bottom part of my office used to be a dance studio and is covered in wall to wall mirrors. My jaw dropped at the sight in the mirror. i was so sexy. Not just an old man in drag, but young girl legs in sexy heels, nylons, and a short skirt. To top it off, it felt great to have these wonderful sexy clothes on as well. Now I'm hooked and dress whenever I can.

docrobbysherry
10-18-2007, 12:09 AM
I remember my first transformation session where I first saw Kristen fully made up with a wig and an outstanding dress on. My kness went weak and I knew right then that was going to be an amazing journey!

I have fooled around with lady's things for maybe, 10 years. Just for how they felt. Then, about 5 years ago I had everything and put it all together. Heels, hose, the rite support gear, hot outfits, and finally, my special faces. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE SEXY LADY I SAW IN THE MIRROR! And it just gets better all the time!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

trannie T
10-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Shortly after I graduated from college I found a bra in an abandoned building. I took it home and tried to put it on after I washed it. I had to tie a cord from the hooks to the eyes on the back to make it fit. It was great! It has been all downhill since then.

Brenda's Friend
10-18-2007, 01:28 AM
I must have been at least 14 or so when I first put lipstick on myself. In my house, the shower was in my parents bathroom. My Mom had her make-up in there. I took one of her tubes, took off the top, screwed it out. As I brought it to my lips my hand was shaking like mad. Somehow I got it on and admired it in the mirror. I didn't like the color. She only had pink or orange, bla. I still don't have a color that I trully love, but I still love lipstick the best.

BF

MarinaTwelve200
10-18-2007, 05:57 AM
I must have been at least 14 or so when I first put lipstick on myself. In my house, the shower was in my parents bathroom. My Mom had her make-up in there. I took one of her tubes, took off the top, screwed it out. As I brought it to my lips my hand was shaking like mad. Somehow I got it on and admired it in the mirror. I didn't like the color. She only had pink or orange, bla. I still don't have a color that I trully love, but I still love lipstick the best.

BF

Your story is very similar to mine 'cept I was 12.