PDA

View Full Version : how many hours do you spend shopping for fem clothes

Shining Star
03-31-2005, 06:01 AM
just wondering how many hours do you spend shopping for fem clothes. for me it would be only an hour cause after an hour i feel like everyone is watching me and i freak out

silkstockings71
03-31-2005, 06:09 AM
depends on my frame of mind, just spent two hours ordering some new clothing from lingerie.com lots of stockings,lace panties,body stockings and a french maid out fit.
its always good to surf the net to see what you can buy even if your not looking to purchase

Tristen Cox
03-31-2005, 01:20 PM
Like a blue whale I can take hours to surface for air (SHOPPING PEOPLE!) :p

Bernadina
03-31-2005, 02:09 PM
just wondering how many hours do you spend shopping for fem clothes. for me it would be only an hour cause after an hour i feel like everyone is watching me and i freak out
Not enough obviously as my wife and I haven't manged to fill the remaining few square inches of house space with fem type stuff.

The most we've done is about 7 hours of shopping at one time. In an average week I'd say we spend about 6 hours shopping.

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/thm_frbfly020.gif

Tiffy
03-31-2005, 02:09 PM
For me it is most of the time. When ever the wife and I go out she is always making me shop for fem stuff and on line at night. But, I window shop 24/7

Kisses, April

Priscilla1018
03-31-2005, 02:58 PM
One or two hours per year.

Janice Ann
03-31-2005, 03:21 PM
If going thru the catologs count-- Just this morning I spent 30 to 40 min-
looking over the catologs that had came in the mail-- Then now checking my e-mail- stopped to look at Avon- & haines adds-- And Its only noon-
Hmmm guess this lil hobby is not so little any more-- ;) Janice Ann

Deanna2
04-01-2005, 07:34 AM
I think shopping comes in two parts. Looking and buying.

I prefer looking and can do that for hours. Buying takes about 30 seconds depending on the queue.

I'll wander past all the dress and lingerie shops I know :) . In fact the path from where I park my car each morning to my work building is probably twice as long as it needs to be, but I do get to see some fab gear. I like markets for the variety and prices. The throw out racks and bins of the small boutiques are always a source of much excitment. On top of stockings (either pantyhose or thigh highs) I would buy, on average, four or five items of fem gear a month. By comparison, I have bought only one pair of drab trousers in the last two years.