PDA

View Full Version : Went for ot today..

Linda C
10-18-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi - everyone! So - - today I dressed further that I ever have before. The list includes - bra, panties, stockings, garter, dress, full make up, jewelry, wig, 5" heels (yummi) :D - now this is were I haven't gone before - nails (a little hard to function with - I might say) and perfume - I feel about as close to En Femme as I can get - the perfume is driving me wild and just walking around is well lets say - great - anyway just wanted to share - thanx for listening - "again" - Linda

trannie T
10-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Did you go anyplace or hang around the house? Either way sounds like you had a good time, which is what it should be all about.

stef
10-19-2007, 05:03 AM
now this is were I haven't gone before - nails (a little hard to function with - I might say)... - Linda

I know the feeling. I love and hate nails more than anything: The press-on ones don't hold up well enough and the glue-on ones hold up too well; I've ruined a couple nylons trying to go to the bathroom (but I've learned to always put them on AFTER getting dressed); if I paint them, the left hand always looks better than the right; I can't type a error-free sentence with them; it's troublesome trying to open a can of beer without breaking anything; and it's a little scary when you have something in your eye - especially when you're wearing contacts! But, I always feel like, wow, these aren't my guy hands, they look way too nice, and that makes it all worth it.

-Stef

Sarah McKinnon
10-19-2007, 05:20 AM
I checked your photos out at flickr and you look absolutely smashing Linda. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you get used to the nails. You are about 3 years ahead of me...I'm still at the baby doll stage....keep at it Linda...and congrats

Sarah xo

Carla Maria
10-19-2007, 05:32 AM
Way to go Linda!! It does feel really great to dress to the max. Keep it up girl!

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Congrads....As far as the nails, I have had long acylic nails for over a year now. I even have them polished with a Pale Pink Polish. Almost no one notices them and the ones that do, I usually get a positive response. I also have had my toes polished for over a year too. Again almost no one notices them either. I goto my nail salon once a month for the full works, pedicure/toe nail polish/manicure/nail polish/eyebrow wax. I even go dressed in a fem t-shirt. fem shorts, panites and fem sandels. Again no one at the salon gives me any grief and usually get positive remarks from the salon girls and customers alike. As for perfume, when I get dressed for my Tri-Ess meeting, the last thing I do is put on my perfume. It is "Imagian" by Esta Lauder's.