PDA

View Full Version : Halloween woes

Marissa Mae
10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Halloween again... last year was simply amazing (dressed as French maid, went out partying etc.), but this year, to avoid suspicion, I have to dress as a normal guy would on Halloween, and its sort of taken the fun out of the holiday. I haven't told anyone other than my roomate and gf about my dressing, so if I were to go dressed again this year, everyone (friends) would question me, and I can't have that :( So I am stuck: I reeallly want to go out dressed in the sexiest outfit with the highest heels!!! But it will not be accepted at all, my secret would certainly be out!

What do I do?!

Courtney A Anderson
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM
Look for a Halloween party that's far from home, :devil: go there and enjoy your true self. That's what I'm planning to do this year, for the same reasons as you...

renee k
10-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Just go out there and be yourself!! I wouldn't give a rats a## what anyone thinks! Just do whats good for you!! And above all else have fun. Halloween is onething showing up dressed everyday is another.

Huggs, Renee

Gnome Queen Sam
10-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Try the double dress. Dress as a sexy lady from the front and then from the rear look like a dapper man. Get them coming and going.

trannie T
10-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Its Halloween, dress however you wish. Don't be a wuss.

Lori SC
10-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Callie,

People are not that perceptive. Dressing two years in a row as a female - Naw, you will be fine - unless of course there are other clues -such as keeping your fingernails painted all the time - something really obvious.

Many guys dressed for years as women on Halloween, and none of their friends ever caught on.

I say dress how you want on Hallowen.

Hugs, Lori

Huntress
10-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey Callie,
Same ship, at the same dock in D.C. Went to a big bash, in the quentessential LBD/FMB's last year, & knocked 'em dead. Two years in a row, with that very alert crowd would freak some of them out. Since I'm the Alpha in the group it could shake their poor widdle foundations.
So They'll get the Ronin Samurai, or Indiana Jones. Another group will get Huntress on November 3rd. PM me if you wanna go. I might even head into Dupont circle the prior Saturday.

Live fast, Die young, leave a beautiful corpse.

Huntress

Dixie
10-19-2007, 07:23 AM
I have been out shopping for pieces to my costume (new wig) and I just tell the SA that I am dressing as a hooker and my wife is my pimp, most think it is cool. The one SA who raised an eyebrow I just said "I lost a bet with my wife on the Broncos game." It worked.:D

Marissa Mae
10-19-2007, 10:45 AM
What makes it worse is that my gf just bought a pvc nurse outfit, and of course I want to wear something scandalous now too :o I actually have 2 parties to go to this year, so maybe 1 of them I could don the French Maid again, considering no one at this party saw me last year!

Angie G
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Callie last year I dressed for The night And doing it again this year My wife is the only one who knows I dress 5 day a week going to my sons to help with the grandkids he knows I dressed last year so if he puts 2&2 together I'll be found out if that happen it happens :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
10-19-2007, 11:37 AM
The problem lies in the fact that you want to dress in a girls halloween costume.. And what you should do as just dress as a girl!! Plain simple.. A guy dressing as a girl for halloween.. And that's a perfectly valid guys costume... Just don't do a great job at the makeup.. Lol

Don't ya just love holidays where guys dress like girls and girls dress like ****s?? Hahaha

jaina
10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
Don't ya just love holidays where guys dress like girls and girls dress like ****s?? Hahaha

Carlos Mencia did rename it "Dress Like a ***** Day" recently :)