PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Costumes, what are you going as?

Roxi Loh
10-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I was just wondering what the hot Halloween costumes are this year. I am considering a police seargent, maid, moulin dancer or goth, but I would love to hear what all you girls are going as.

Corinna E
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
im going as a ****ty referee, it has a really cute black and white striped top like refs wear that shows a lot of cleavage, and then a tight black latex skirt as well as knee high black and white socks and im wearing super ****ty heels with them...black of course!! :heehee:

Roxi Loh
10-18-2007, 09:30 PM
MMM that sounds great where's the party. Thanks.

joann07
10-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm going to two parties one, this weekend, I'll be dressing up as a sexy school girl and the following weekend, I'm going to be a sexy cop.

Niya W
10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
either devils bride or a nun

SandyR
10-18-2007, 09:55 PM
We talked about it (the wife and I), I would love to go as Elivra....but this years its the Flintsontes,, me Fred....Well at least its a Dress........heheh

SandyR

spandexgirl188
10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
I got three parties, one im going as catwoman (pvc suit, thigh high boots, etc), two im going as a sandy from grease(last scene), three im going as a french maid.

Jessica.

trannie T
10-18-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm just dressing as a woman, but I think I'll have fun.

Corinna E
10-18-2007, 10:19 PM
you lucky girl, an excuse to dress up 3 times?? i am jealous!!

Jadeanne
10-18-2007, 11:10 PM
This year, I'm going to one party at church as a male football fan or an old male hippie.

I won't know until next week if I will be home on Halloween (if choir practice will be cancelled).

Last year I handed out treats as a hippie chick.

If I'm home this year I will wear a long bridesmaid dress and hand out treats as one of Cinderella's stepsisters dressed for the ball.

Rachel Morley
10-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Marla and I are going to our Tri-Ess Sacramento Delta Girls Halloween party this Saturday night. We're both going in Renaissance women's costumes. Marla as an apple selling wench and me as a Baroness. (Pictures to follow after the weekend)

krisinpink
10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Friday as Cher (8mos along w/ Chastity) and then Saturday as a punk rocker (with eyeliner, girls boots, and hot pink fishnets!!)

Love Halloween!!

veronicagurl85
10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I'm going as vero for the first time ever. The public will see vero I'm nervous but excited

Vero

Suzy Harrison
10-19-2007, 01:28 AM
We don't have halloween over here - so I'll just go out anyway :love:

Angie G
10-19-2007, 01:40 AM
I'll just be Angie :hugs:
Angie

Dixie
10-19-2007, 07:14 AM
I am going as a real ****ty hooker and my wife is my pimp.:D:drink:

susancheerleader
10-19-2007, 07:16 AM
A Cheerleader! :tongueout:love: :D

janet1234
10-19-2007, 10:54 AM
I like your new pic, cute top, cleavage, hair, and the usual cute smile.

Karren H
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Roxi girl!! I did my halloween costume photoshoot for a thread on makeuptalk.. Click on the Flickr link below. But for the special day I'm pushing it to the limit... Going to try and pass and a husband and father handing out candy to all the little ones that come to the door.. Might have to break out the flashing pumpkin antenna this year!! Draw their attention away from my costume!! Hahahaha.

"Hey look at that lady dressed up like a guy!! Didn't do a very good job..."

:)

Karren

Carroll
10-19-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm just dressing as a woman, but I think I'll have fun.

Same here..going to work dressed also.

Veronica 1
10-19-2007, 01:53 PM
I am torn between going as Elvira or getting some sand colored cords, matching jacket, white top, my fedora and a dominatrix whip and becoming Sindiana Jones.

Chris Corbett
10-19-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm too old for a ****ty costume so this year my wife made me a Cleopatra costume.

Melisa Honey
10-19-2007, 07:14 PM
I want to go out as a flight attendant. Ive found a lot of ****ty costumes but I relay want to find a traditional uniform but Ive had no luck finding one. Any suggestions were to find one?

Love, Melisa Honey

Valerie Nicole
10-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm not crossdressing for halloween. Although my costume does involve fake eyelashes...or rather, a single fake eyelash. For those of you who haven't figured it out based on that one clue, I'm going as Alexander de Large, the main character from Clockwork Orange.

I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiingin' in the rain. Just siiiiiiiiiiiiingin' in the rain. :devil:

KateSpade83
10-19-2007, 08:52 PM
The only thing I have that would qualify as a costume are my 2 cheerleader outfits!

CassieJ
10-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Well,

I am going out into public in femme for the first time in 18 years for Halloween. My wife has been picking out my outfit and we have an early party tomorrow night (Sat 10/20) that I will be attending as a Goth Girl. I have some wonderfly confortable 5" heels that I have been wearing for over a week now and walking the neighborhood in to get them worn in. Fishnets, skirt, pettycoat, panties, corset, lace top with high neck and long sleeves...all in black...round out the outfit. I have great legs and this really shows them off.

The party is a fantasy, fetish, goth party with contests of all sorts. You cannot attend without dressing the part. We did a test in full makeup and my wife almost doesn't recognize me. This is going to be tons of fun. If I feel confortable enough with my look after thes, I can tone it down to regular daily wear and not worry about passing the rest of the year. I haven't arrived at that place where I don't worry about what other people think but I am getting there.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Cassie

christid66
10-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Me and the wife are going as Posh n Becks......I'm trying to persuade her to be Becks:Pray:

Melanie R
10-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Tonight at the local Tri-Ess chapter meeting, my wife and I are going as two jungle cats complete with tails. We have a song we will sing together for those present and especially the judges since there are some great cash prizes. Next Saturday night at the Halloween party on our TG cruise out of Fort Lauderdale I am dressing as Little Red Riding Hood and my wife as my fairy Godmother. Should be a blast.

Joy Carter
10-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Aw ! I never get to go anywhere on Holloween. Poo! :mad:

Colleentg
10-20-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm not sure although I have to decide quickly. Hope the mail order is processed and sent in time when I do decided which one I want. Thank goodness for internet ordering! All I know is that it's gonna be something short (to show off my legs). I have several ideas to work with.

Colleen

rose382832
10-20-2007, 01:15 PM
a tiny pixie dressed in ablack outfit with blue and black wings. if i can keep it from falling apart till then. sale costume and defective so you get what you pay for.:mad:

Bridgette T
10-20-2007, 07:32 PM
I am going as Britney Spears, the shaved headed version, as I am also sporting the no hair look.

Michellebej
10-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Here in the mid west we have three opportunites for Halloween. The friday and Saturday nite parties and the day itself on Wend.

For the last two years I have been going out with my Best Friend and her seven year old daughter.

I dress up just like a Mom, well one in a dress. I refuse to wear pants enfemm!

I particularly like to go to the homes of my friends and take the little girl to the door. Not once have I been made! The most embarrasing moment was when a friends husband gave me his phone number on a candy wrapper.

The trick was giving it to the wife without her finding out who it came from!

For the party on Saturday, I have an 1890s CanCan girl costume. Should be fun!

love

Michelle

alysonatl
10-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Melisa Honey, I would recommend any place calling itself "retro." Those old stewardess uniforms are sometimes part of estate sales (at least I've seen them there.) I love the looks of the late '40s to early sixties, and have had some luck at estate sales. Last year was a "Donna June Anderson-The 1950s Sitcom Mom. Found a pink floral shirtwaist dress with sewn in crinolines. It was darling. Found a frilly "mom" apron, and of course wore heels, pearls and teased hair.
Don't know yet about this year, but is being one of the girls from that TV series "Mad Men" too obscure? (For those familiar with the show, I would be "Joan" the red-headed main secretary.)

Jenn2716
10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
This Saturday my wife and I are going to the local GLBT bar and I'm wearing a pvc Mother Superiour (Nun) outfit. Then on the 31st I will probably go to work as a punk/goth chick.

I am hoping to use the punk/goth outfit as a transition step. I'm going to be wearing black nail polish and then the next day keep wearing it as part of my regular guy look. I'll be able to say that I did for halloween, but liked the look of it so much that I'm going to wear it for a while longer. My wife is ok with it so, I'm excited to be able to have my nails painted all the time now, well at least starting next week.

:happy:

occdresser
10-21-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm going as a crossdresser!

cdbrandi
10-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Well, I am going as a beer girl! I have the costume, the nails, the makeup, all I have to do now is put it all together on friday night and go to the party! you can see the sales picture in my thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69161

Joan Merrie
10-21-2007, 07:21 PM
m and my wife, are going to be sexy witches, and my daughter is going to be a barwench/pirate. there will be pictures as long as nobody laughs.

leotards
10-21-2007, 07:46 PM
im going to be mister incredible in RED TIGHTS

beverlyct
10-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I went out last night in a Star Trek Dress (original series). Nice short red dress with black knee high boots. I'll post a pic in the picture gallery.

jennCD
10-21-2007, 08:45 PM
Well, so far I'm just going to be jenn, since my SO will be taking the kids to a party that afternoon.
I'm not into the whole costume thing. I don't want to think of Halloween as 'That Day I Can Get Away With It' each year, so to dress up like a maid or a prostitute or whatever kinda makes it feel more like a lark or something done for kicks, silly or just daring and outrageous.
... but then again, who knows what I might be NEXT year!
:)
jenn

Billie2day
10-21-2007, 09:42 PM
It took 3 thrift stores shoes and socks from Pierre Silber for this outfit. Will wear to a dress up cast party. Billie in Alberta

CrossdressinGoth
10-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Im going as a Naughty School Girl and I cannot wait to get reactions :heehee: