PDA

View Full Version : Last day dressing for more than two weeks

faltenrock
10-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Today is my last day of dressing for almost three weeks, due to the holidays of my family. The pics show me today. Have to enjoy my dressing today though, all in black today.

Amanda Shaft
10-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Never mind, hang on in there and the time will pass! I hate it when I can't be me and dress how I am! Lucky for me that I have a couple of weeks 24/7 coming up: can't wait!
Amanda

erickka
10-19-2007, 06:58 AM
I know how you feel. Family, etc., especially around the holidays can put a damper on things. Makes me appreciate the time that I do have to be the "full me"even more.

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Have a good day and enjoy it to the fullest.

Karren H
10-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Awwwww. Poor Baby!! Three whole weeks.... Lol. But ya know....... Family First!!! Your an important part of your family's life...... It is mine.. So don't mind spending time with them....

So suck it up and act like a man!! Hahaha

Karren

Kris
10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
I imagine it just kills you ladies when you have gone for a period of time en femme and then you have to go back to drab?

I try to imagine what it would feel like for myself and I think I would go nuts. It would be like.... I can't even think of a comparison.

Once more Ms. Hutton.. You crack me up! :heehee:

:hugs: Kris

Kerrie Sifton
10-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Too bad the free time ended. However you did appear to be having some fun. and thanks for sharing the photos. Love the pleated skirts..:D

CassieJ
10-20-2007, 12:41 AM
When we have company staying with us, I just wait till bedtime, close the door to the bedroom and slip into something much more comfortable. I will sleep that way and it keeps me sane until I have the run of the house again. I have been sleeping in heels for weeks now anyhow as I try to build my arches. I can walk in 5" heels but a little more flex and I can do it confortably. Stretching my feet all night is really working. I wear flats at work all day and that keeps my tendons stretched.

My wife and I shopped for a nightie for me but still haven't found one we like. Hers are a little tight as she is quite petite.

Cassie

Sabrina Flowers
10-20-2007, 06:46 AM
It is nice when one can grab a few hours to dress, but even better when you know you can dress all day with out being worried about being caught. time while soon pass and it will give you something to look forward too.