PDA

View Full Version : My wife keeps suprising me

JoAnnDallas
10-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Wife and I were sitting in bed last night reading, when she says, “One day while your older sister was staying with us, she once asked me if you were a Crossdresser?” I said, “She did?” Wife said, “She had notice your Hanes T-shirts and shorts that you wore on weekends were woman’s clothing and why I let you wear them?” She told my sister that she was OK with how I dressed on weekends. Wife did not tell her I also had polished toes too. LOL She said my sister did not think it was appropriate for me to be wearing woman’s clothing. Wife told her I liked the feel of the T-shirts and shorts and they did not look like woman’s clothing to her and if I wanted to crossdress that was between her and I only. Wife said my sister dropped the subject after that. All of a sudden it dawned on me that this was before we had our talk and she was not only defending me but was OK me being a CDer. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss and she asked me what that was about. I told her that I loved her. Some like Emily, Natilie, and others had told me from time to time that my wife knew about my fem side and looks like they were right all along.

Alice B
10-19-2007, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a very loving and understanding wife. She is special, so keep her happy.

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Wife and I were sitting in bed last night reading, when she says, “One day while your older sister was staying with us, she once asked me if you were a Crossdresser?” I said, “She did?” Wife said, “She had notice your Hanes T-shirts and shorts that you wore on weekends were woman’s clothing and why I let you wear them?” She told my sister that she was OK with how I dressed on weekends. Wife did not tell her I also had polished toes too. LOL She said my sister did not think it was appropriate for me to be wearing woman’s clothing. Wife told her I liked the feel of the T-shirts and shorts and they did not look like woman’s clothing to her and if I wanted to crossdress that was between her and I only. Wife said my sister dropped the subject after that. All of a sudden it dawned on me that this was before we had our talk and she was not only defending me but was OK me being a CDer. I leaned over and gave her a big kiss and she asked me what that was about. I told her that I loved her. Some like Emily, Natilie, and others had told me from time to time that my wife knew about my fem side and looks like they were right all along.

Im lucky my sister in law lives far away, you know that when you get married a lot of excess bagges comes with it,:devil:next time she visits ask her if she would like to borrow some of your undies, that could be a start of something funny, Charolette

SherriePall
10-19-2007, 01:13 PM
JoAnn -- It just keeps on getting better, doesn't it? You are one lucky girl.

Katie Moore
10-19-2007, 01:48 PM
Something about about a fantastic spouse isn't there? It goes deep....

Emily Ann Brown
10-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Maybe you need to listen to your big sister more often hun.

Emily Ann

Ðarissa
10-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Cheers to your wife, JoAnn! *raises a glass* She sounds wonderful and supportive you lucky girl you. Must be nice to have such a woman in your life.

Personally I've only known one supportive lady as far as CDing goes and she ended up wanting to marry some other dude. I hope she's happy wherever she is. Oh well. Life goes on.....

Talon DeRojo
10-19-2007, 04:39 PM
JoAnn - Your wife is a "keeper". Such love and support is something to be cherished.
Talon:happy:

Nicki B
10-19-2007, 05:21 PM
So.. What are you going to do, to surprise her? ;)

ColleenCD
10-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Joann,

Thanks for the post. Great story. Your appreciation with affection is the first many acts of kindness, I'm sure.

Colleen