PDA

View Full Version : My landlady may have seen me

Angie G
10-19-2007, 11:10 AM
I went to my car to get something after I walked back to the house I looked down the driveway and the landlady was at the her mail box so she may have seen me but I don't really care :hugs:
Angie

Meag
10-19-2007, 11:34 AM
How were you dressed? Maybe she didn't recognise you if you were in emfem.

nikki_t
10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
she may have seen me but I don't really care :hugs:
Angie

Good for you Angie! You go girl!! :thumbup:

Angie G
10-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I was emfem but it is some distants :hugs:
Angie

Sheri 4242
10-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Well, while you don't say how long of a look she got, or at what angle of view, chances are she didn't get a good enough look to make any type of positive identification, especially since you say there was a bit of distance. I dress every Halloween, and my wife and I are amazed every year at how neighbors who are out taking their children Trick-or-Treating -- neighbors who know me well -- don't recognize me. It borders on the incredulous. IMO, people are often so wrapped up in their thoughts and business, that anything short of painfully obvious just doesn't register. Your attitude is great, Angie, but she probably just saw what her mind quickly processed (and then moved on from) as a female.

nikki_t
10-19-2007, 12:14 PM
Well, while you don't say how long of a look she got, or at what angle of view, chances are she didn't get a good enough look to make any type of positive identification, especially since you say there was a bit of distance. I dress every Halloween, and my wife and I are amazed every year at how neighbors who are out taking their children Trick-or-Treating -- neighbors who know me well -- don't recognize me. It borders on the incredulous. IMO, people are often so wrapped up in their thoughts and business, that anything short of painfully obvious just doesn't register. Your attitude is great, Angie, but she probably just saw what her mind quickly processed (and then moved on from) as a female.

Good point Sheri... yeah in hindsight... if I was you Angie, I would've taken the opportunity to stick it to the landlady LOL (and then run off of course) :heehee:

Ðarissa
10-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Hehe I bet she didn't even notice and if she did look over, she probably just figured you were a friend visiting or something. Next time go to the mail box and back. ;)

sarahsainsbury
10-19-2007, 05:16 PM
If your anything like me and i guess you are,you enjoyed it ! You loved the thought that you were seen by another female that didnt read you.Its a great feeling, gives you confidence! Anyway enjoy it, embrace it, because soon you will want to create oppertunities TO be seen! love sarah sainsbury x

AshleeMarie in AZ
10-20-2007, 11:06 PM
I had a landlady see me at my first apartment as well. She acted as if everything was normal and said hi to me, but seemed to smile a little longer whenever I dropped things off at her office after that lol.

Twyla
10-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Usually, landladies are concerned if they see foreigners in their buildings. If she showed no signs of concern, she knew that she doesn't need to worry because you aren't one of them. Everything's ok.

sissycari
10-26-2007, 11:45 PM
i rent a room from an older lady who knows my step-mother. my step-mother caught me many times, (dressed and masturbating) when i was younger. anyway my land-lady didn't allow women, only men in her boarding house. anyway she asked about the lingerie, and other clothes in my room. she was going through my things when i wasn't there. well one day i was all dressed heels, wig, lingerie, dress even had make-up on. well she first came to my door and knocked then asked who i had in my room because she could see through a place in my door. i acted like i wasn't home, but she knew i was. i barely got out of my dress when she walked into my room. she started laughing at first and said my step-mother had told her about my dressing and had to see for herself. i put my dress back on to cover my erection and then she told me my step-mother had told her about my small penis. and they both thought that was why i liked to dress. and that it was a sign that i should have been a girl. she even said i looked so pretty most people would think i was, and it was ok with her if i wanted to dress around the house. after that she started giving me clothes and even helping me with my make-up. i go over to see her dressed, and i am dressed most of the time around her house now. i LOVE it and i think she does too.:)

marny
10-27-2007, 12:04 AM
I go to pick up the newspapers at the end of the drive with my dogs every morning. I know I've been seen many times by neighbors driving by, but maybe they are to busy thinking about wherethey are going. When we have neibourhood meetings no one looks at me funny. And like you hon. I wouldn't care if they did! :hugs:

Mitch23
10-27-2007, 06:40 AM
I went to my car to get something after I walked back to the house I looked down the driveway and the landlady was at the her mail box so she may have seen me but I don't really care :hugs:
Angie
I hope you weren't wearing that gorilla suit again ;->

Mitch

Sinthia
10-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Well the next time you see her when you are dressed, go up to her and give her the rent check and watch how happy she will be to see you.