PDA

View Full Version : Pantie flowers showing

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Did anything like this happen to any of you girls,,,,Went to the Pharmacy the other day, Its located in a local Hospital, while standing in line I had on a pair of white ladies shorts,panties with a light blue flower pattern and a bra, had a male t shirt over it, Im not paying attention and a Ladie behind me in a soft voice whispered and said I like the flowers on your panties,:o I didnt realize they were able to be seen thru the shorts, I said thanks and just stood there waiting my turn, nothing else I could do, she never made a big deal just wanted me to be awhare of it, as I left I said thanks, she winked and gave me a big smile, and said next time wear some darker shorts, she was real cool about the whole thing, made my afternoon, :hugs:Charolette

Ðarissa
10-19-2007, 02:16 PM
:heehee: That's kinda funny and a kewl lady you met there. :heehee:

That hasn't happened to me yet. Just need to find some see-thru jeans. :p

KimberlyS
10-19-2007, 02:41 PM
When I have been out of town and away from those that know me, I have worn a bra under my male clothes and not tried to disguise it. I have had some gals give me knowing smiles and grins. And one time in an airport while I was looking for something to read or do in one of the shops. There was a gal that came up and stood facing me about two feet away. I was looking down and reading and seen her feet and assumed there was the normal congestion of people and I should move aside. But when I looked up it was just her standing there looking at me. A huge smile grinning from ear to ear grew on her face as she just stood there looking at me. It then looked like she was going to say something. And then she was gone. It was one of those, "did that really happen" moments. I wonder what her husband/BF got when she got home.

Sedona
10-19-2007, 03:03 PM
Charolette,

Nice story, and a very cool lady to boot. Darker shorts will help, but the best way is to wear undies that closely match your skin color (beige, nude, sand, mocha, what have you), this way you can wear the whites with ease. Best yet is a skin colored thong/gstring.

But, then again, cute flowery panties through white shorts can be very hot!

Katrina
10-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Yeah, white pants or shorts require careful selection of underwear. I did want to get a pair of white pants this summer, but I didn't have the guts to mostly because I'd want to wear them in guy mode and they would show whatever I was wearing underneath.

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Its been unseasonally warm around here the last month or so, so shorts are still being worn, as for thongs I would need an awfully big pair, and I do like the many different colors, Hugs Charolette

Sedona
10-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, white pants or shorts require careful selection of underwear. I did want to get a pair of white pants this summer, but I didn't have the guts to mostly because I'd want to wear them in guy mode and they would show whatever I was wearing underneath.

Katrina,

If you go with something like a DKNY nude g-string, or a Felina Hint of Skin thong, or a Calvin Klein Naked Pant Thong, in your skin tone, you'll be able to wear just about anything and not "show."

Julie York
10-19-2007, 04:10 PM
Darker shorts will help, but the best way is to wear undies that closely match your skin color (beige, nude, sand, mocha, what have you), this way you can wear the whites with ease. !

Then it would look like she had little flowers tatooed on her bum.

:D

DonnaT
10-19-2007, 06:01 PM
I always wear white under white. I've been around long enough to know that one can sometimes see thru white, especially if by chance it gets wet.

Charolette time
10-19-2007, 09:46 PM
DUUUU now you tell me, Charolette

nikki_t
10-19-2007, 10:03 PM
A cool lady indeed. At least she didn't give you a wedgie. :D

Sheri 4242
10-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I always wear white under white. I've been around long enough to know that one can sometimes see thru white, especially if by chance it gets wet.

Now, THAT'S a CD rule is it not?!? (#407.2.5b Always wear white under white.) Maybe we should revisit Warriorgirl's list of rules, ehh???

:tongueout

:lol2:

DeniseNJ
10-19-2007, 11:03 PM
Last year I was wearing a purple lace bra with my guys Blk knit shirt on top. I stopped by Burger king for a burger , Drive through and never got out of the car but I could tell by the look on the girls face when I handed her the money that she could see my bra. Yep she did , in a picture I took with the camara , you could see that bra Plain as day. It seemed when you looked at the shirt from different angles it was kinds see thru.. Oh well live and learn..

Charolette time
10-20-2007, 10:55 AM
Last year I was wearing a purple lace bra with my guys Blk knit shirt on top. I stopped by Burger king for a burger , Drive through and never got out of the car but I could tell by the look on the girls face when I handed her the money that she could see my bra. Yep she did , in a picture I took with the camara , you could see that bra Plain as day. It seemed when you looked at the shirt from different angles it was kinds see thru.. Oh well live and learn..

Did you order a whopper:devil:I have gone thru the drive thru window and for some reason I try to be more obvious to the sales person, maybe its the safety of the car,it gives me a thrill, wearing makeup and lipstick and finger nails done, Bra and blouse with the forms pushed up proud , the looks are great, and I get all tingly where I shouldnt, :D, :D:hugs:Charolette

traceyanne
10-20-2007, 12:02 PM
yep, been caught on numerous occasions that way, last time was on holiday. my wife and i were going out for dinner, as we were getting ready i put on a pair of very light beige linen ladies trousers and a pair of white lace panties, as we went into the bar which was quite busy i noticed a a few people looking at me when i asked my wife if she could see anything wrong, she nearly choked, you could see my panties as plain as if i wasnt wearing any trousers, needless to say it was back to room and a change into some plain ones.:o

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-20-2007, 07:54 PM
:2c:Well you know, alot of girls make the mistake of not noticing if their panties are showing thru. One tip is to look in a mirror, bend over with the lights on bright. This will simulate what people will see, the bending over will pull the clothes tight revealing any VPL. And yes, some fabric even darker ones are more translucent then white ones.

My choice is wearing t-back thongs, no vpl, no see thru, all they see is your natural shape. Wearing a t-back is like your wearing nothing at all.:happy:

trannie T
10-20-2007, 08:51 PM
I don't wear white pants or shorts, to much trouble to keep clean. My problem is my panties riding up as the pants ride down. I can wind up showing too much pink panty. I try to get panties in neutral colors with plain waistbands. But sometimes I still have to wear something pink and lacy.

AshleeMarie in AZ
10-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I've gotten comments on panties on a few occasions. Usually if I am not in a place that I frequent, I will have the lacey band showing over top of my jeans or a white shirt with a bra under it, or bra strap showing. Always love to get a comment from an onlooker lol

JoAnnDallas
10-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Last year when I got my eyes done, I layed down on the table. Then one of the nurses leaned over me and quictly said, "You might want to pull your genes up a tad, your panties tops are showing. I looked down and sure enough the lace tops of my Purrple panties were showing. LOL I adjusted my genes and nothing was said after that.

Dixie
10-22-2007, 11:48 AM
OOPSIE!!:heehee:

Bunny Love
11-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Ok, you're wearing a favorite white skirt, dress or pants and you don't want your panties to show. Well, DO NOT wear white. It's like waving a white "flag" at everybody. DO wear nude or beige. If I'm not mistaken (and please any girls of color, please feel free to correct me) but most people of color will wear a dark color more closing matching their skin.

If you want to look even better, wear SPANX. They prevent any fanny jiggle and panty lines, too. You'll get the added benefit of tummy trimming too.

I'm a wardrobe consultant and also sell women's designer fashions from my home, if anyone is interested.

:2c:
Bunny Love

Mirani
11-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I wish I could adjust my "genes".
Sadly I can only adjust my jeans !

Gave me a smile anyway :)

Annesah
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
This is great! Thank you girls! I LOVE panty threads! I don't know why but I most certainly do! Maybee because they were my first thing. Annie

Charolette time
11-17-2007, 11:26 AM
This is great! Thank you girls! I LOVE panty threads! I don't know why but I most certainly do! Maybee because they were my first thing. Annie

I love the different colors and I guess I:ll have to be more concious of them in the Future when wearing white,out of about 75 pair most are different colors and designs, most of the same color are silk dressy styles, :hugs:Charolette

Jackie67
11-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Its been unseasonally warm around here the last month or so, so shorts are still being worn, as for thongs I would need an awfully big pair, and I do like the many different colors, Hugs Charolette

Fashion Bug would probably have your size I know they have mine.:heehee:
PS: Nothing Derogatory intended by my input.

carolinewalker_2000
11-18-2007, 05:03 AM
What a nice lady; and well done you for keeping your cool. I think I would have freaked out and rushed from the line!

carsoncitypanties
11-18-2007, 08:30 AM
A few years ago, I was going on a motorcycle trip alone. Just before I left, my wife stripped off her pants and gave me her panties (BRIGHT pink bikinis) "for luck" she told me.
Not to be out done, I dropped my pants and boxers (the fear of getting into an crash...the whole going to the emergency room in panties always kept me from wearing them when riding) and put them on.
The ride was 300 miles. The weather was warm enough that all I was riding in was jeans and a t-shirt.
I didn't give it much thought at the time, but riding a sportbike, leaning forward and the back of my shirt riding up, I am sure quite a few people were able to see what I was wearing.

Charolette time
11-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Nothing taken, we come in all shapes and sizes, thats why there are so many different stores to shop in, hugs Charolette

Angie G
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Cool lady :hugs:
Angie

MarciManseau
11-19-2007, 09:42 PM
This reminds me of the time when in drab I was buying a pair of adorable pink panties, and while standing in the checkout line, a fat woman and her fat daughter were standing behind me. I heard the mom say to her daughter in a very loud voice, with a disguted look on her face, "I bet he's buying those panties for himself."

I turned to them, very angry, and said, "You're effing right I am, and I'll look better than either of you cows would in them!"

That totally shut her up, and I saw one woman in front of me smile.

Revenge is sooooo sweet! :tongueout

Kristen Marie
11-20-2007, 03:36 PM
I have one pair of jeans that I wear that tend not to cover the back of my panties. This is especially true if I am in a supermarket and have to either reach up for an item on a high shelve or bend over to get something on a low shelf. When I wear those jeans, the panties I wear are red or purple or pink. I have never had a negative comment from any ladies when I know that have spied a sliver of my panties.