PDA

View Full Version : A half day off.

Katie Moore
10-19-2007, 01:53 PM
Finally got some time to play this am. Got caught up in that pink fog and had a blast dressing in different outfits and taking some pictures. I posted them if anyone is interested.

I'm learning how to put stuff together and it's endless. Now when I look in the ads on Sunday I only want to look at the woman stuff. The guy stuff seems boring....

Thanks all for all the advice and encouragement.

:love:

Katie

Veronica 1
10-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Mens clothing is boring, we have so much more selection as women. Personally, I love to check out the vintage clothing on Ebay, they have some wonderous clothing, and cheap.

NovaScotia
10-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Oh yeah. It makes you feel so good!

leesametz
10-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Hi Katie...

would LOVE to see some pics...

most gurls are prettier than i am so try to pick up tips on how to improve my look...

its always great to have some un-busy self time...

hugs

Kathleen Ann Trees
10-19-2007, 07:40 PM
From your avatar and pic in your profile, it looks like you have a very nice style. It's always great to share in others success. Show us what you've got.

Kathleen Ann

Sabrina Flowers
10-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi Katie. it is easy to get carried away with the dressing. when I have time to dress I tend to change my outfit quite a few times, so as to make the most of the valuable time.
I also tend to look at the ladies fashion stuff too, it does seem to be more interesting and colorfull.