PDA

View Full Version : The cable guy

Kathrynn
10-19-2007, 06:46 PM
I have been away for a couple of weeks, working out of town and moving. I got moved but the cable for my tv worked but not for my internet.. So i called the company and they had to come out. They said Friday between 1-4so havingthe dayoff and just moving i had a chance to put up pictures and do a few things around the apt. And of course i was in totally en-fem, denim skirt black garterbelt tan stockings and white bra under a sweatshirt and 21/2inch mauve colored clogs. Well the cable guy got here around 3:30 and was here for about an hour gettin my net working and fixing the wiring that i had ran outside this morning.Now noing that i go out en-fem all the time it was still a rush to have the cable guy here.
Kathrynn

Wendy me
10-19-2007, 06:49 PM
lol wondering what he is posting on the cable guy forum..........

Ðarissa
10-19-2007, 07:02 PM
:heehee: That sounds like fun Kathrynn!

LOL Wendy! :D

Adrienne Heels
10-19-2007, 07:30 PM
That was cool !!

MJ
10-19-2007, 07:35 PM
lol wondering what he is posting on the cable guy forum..........

LOL Hey guys guess what i saw at one of my job sites :eek: he looks better than i do en femme :heehee:

Jere Oneil
10-20-2007, 07:32 AM
Wasn't Larry, was it? Did he make you as a male, or did he accept you as a lady?

Charolette time
10-20-2007, 10:25 AM
You stole my thunder, I was wondering if it was Larry the Cable guy, god forgive me for all the pygmies (Larrys quote) Hugs Charolette

Joy Carter
10-20-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm sure he has much more interesting stories, than just some cute trannie he serviced that day. :heehee:

Colleentg
10-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Of course, you realize this means relativity! LOL I have spoken with a lot of diff service call technicians and they tell me they see this a lot, but have to do their job w/o being awkwardly against it. I too, recently had cable internet installed, but this guy was so upset about it, he didn't complete the job! I called his boss and reported him, to which they sent out another guy to correct the problem. He was a lot better, I mean, he was nicer and took his time. Now, I have to mention, I wasn't in a dress or skirt either time, just feminine jeans, a top and fem tennis shoes. I don't want to make a statement too hard!

Colleen

Ðarissa
10-20-2007, 01:49 PM
I wouldn't mind the Cable Girl coming over to upgrade my boob tube. :heehee: Can't say I ever seen a Cable Girl. Hmmm that sucks. :heehee:

MsJanessa
10-20-2007, 01:54 PM
well if it was Larry, I hope he got er done