PDA

View Full Version : Hi all need a little help

Jordan
10-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I have a great wife she went shopping today and bought us a new bra and panties and allowed me wear them first how great. My only problem is I have never told my wife that I would love to go out in public dressed as a woman any help on how to tell hes this would help greatly.

Also today I bought my first pair of high heels by myself what a great time that was what a great experiance

Jordan
10-20-2007, 07:26 PM
thak you

christid66
10-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Jordan,
I wish I knew.....I still haven't had the courage to do that.
However if she let you wear her undies first, that must mean that she knows you like wearing them...or wants you to wear them.
That must make it easier to tell her.

Katie Ashe
10-21-2007, 11:09 AM
She may be acceptting, at min open to the idea of fem men. Women are more open than men to the idea, indrectly ask her some what if Q's like, what if I was to dress fully just for fun, or what does she think of Rupaul. etc. depending on her answers you can gadge if you should tell more about you.

Veronica 1
10-21-2007, 02:36 PM
I have a great wife she went shopping today and bought us a new bra and panties and allowed me wear them first how great. My only problem is I have never told my wife that I would love to go out in public dressed as a woman any help on how to tell hes this would help greatly.

Also today I bought my first pair of high heels by myself what a great time that was what a great experiance

Sounds like you should go shopping with her a couple of times and then gently break the idea of going shopping as two girls., might work.0.02

Mollyanne
10-21-2007, 03:12 PM
She may be acceptting, at min open to the idea of fem men. Women are more open than men to the idea, indrectly ask her some what if Q's like, what if I was to dress fully just for fun, or what does she think of Rupaul. etc. depending on her answers you can gadge if you should tell more about you.

Great suggestion!!!!! This should open the door alittle more to what you really want to do.

:love: Mollyanne

Angie G
10-21-2007, 07:53 PM
My wife knows I want to go out dressed but her nor I push it this will be Halloween #2 going out and I feel if I do more I will be pushing it :hugs:
Angie

SandyR
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
I would discuss with the wife. Mine has my had all my plans when I first went out, she was a big help......

SandyR