PDA

View Full Version : Progression Into The Life Of A Cd

Sarah McKinnon
10-20-2007, 07:00 AM
Initially I had this fantasy of wearing panties....the feelings were like wow.

Then I progressed from not only wearing panties but delved into stockings, satin/silk/soft cotton things also. I am now wearing victoria secrets soft cotton panties, a shear babydoll, a wig, some makeup and of course stockings with a garter belt....wow what a feeling that is ..mmmmm

No wonder ..... I was always told that I have a very girlish figure....soooo now I am acting out those comments from others.....if I look girlish then I must be girlish...smile

At least I enjoy getting dressed and who knows...maybe I will venture outside and wake the world up ...... lol

Well anyway.....I call it progression...one step forward and two back .... always another step forward......practice makes perfect

Sarah xo........if you can admire yourself.....certainly don't place expectations onto others....just enjoy the way you feel within yourself

If I had another me.....I would fall into lust for me to me....giggle

flacindycd
10-20-2007, 07:04 AM
for me it was slips, naturally the usual things resulted , it got me off then, i needed more, soon it was bras,slips,panties, . Altho i dont want to say it I even "borrowed" from neighbors ect when i was young, Now I'm a full fledged Gurl,

Deborah Jane
10-20-2007, 07:17 AM
I started with tights[hose]..Then went to bra and panties. I,ve now got to point where i try to look and act completely like a woman!!

Jillm
10-20-2007, 07:21 AM
I started out with pantyhose, that was about it for several years. I didn’t get into clothes till my late teens early twenties. After I got married my SO got me more into dressing with makeup and a wider selection of clothes. Over the years she has helped me with breast forms, wigs and still loves to do my makeup. With out her progression may have never happen for me.

christid66
10-20-2007, 07:26 AM
Seems like I followed the pattern.....Started with tights & whatever was in my Mum's washing basket. Once I started earning my own money & could buy my own clothes, I was happy just wearing them without a wig/make-up etc :eek:

Now I have to be fully 'dressed' including wig & make-up....I don't know why as no-one can see me but I don't feel 'complete' now unless I have them on

Ally K
10-20-2007, 07:50 AM
I started out with dresses and heels! hehe. A friend moved in with us when I was young, and when she was gone I would sneak into her room and try on her dresses and found that at the time we wore the same size shoes! That was fun!

RachelDenise
10-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Many of us started this way. For me it was a bra, then I added panties soon after. It was off to the races after that!

Angie G
10-20-2007, 10:07 AM
With me it started with some dresses skirts and blouses stored in the attic can't remember after that what came next it was almost 50 years ago :hugs:
Angie

Audrey34
10-20-2007, 02:41 PM
When I began dressing (at 13), I wore dresses and pantyhose. A couple of years later I found a pair of pumps that fit me. A few years after that I wore panties for the first time instead of my male underpants. More than 10 years would pass before I wore my first bra and wig. Then came the girdles and slips. And last year I wore my first pair of stay-up stockings and bought my first clip-on earrings. The only things I haven't had the nerve to try yet have been make up and the fake nails.
-Audrey

Ashley Lyn
10-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Sister's petticoats were my first! YUM! Then pantihose...:happy:

Skirts were my next LOVE, and 50 years later, I am right back to mini-skirts!! Hot Topic and eBay keep me well stocked... HT is my fav...:D

docrobbysherry
10-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Sarah xo........if you can admire yourself.....certainly don't place expectations onto others....just enjoy the way you feel within yourself

If I had another me.....I would fall into lust for me to me....giggle

Sarah, you've just stated the main reason why I love CDing. Every time I see Sherry in the mirror, I get so excited! My goodness, do I lust that girl!
Keep dressing until u feel complete. Nothing left to do or put on. Then, go for it, dear, if that's what pushes your buttons. I know I sure do!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

krisinpink
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
socks and hosiery first, then lingerie and shoes, now everything -except make-up I'm still SO bad at that! I love it, but haven't yet figured out how to do it right.

Veronica 1
10-21-2007, 01:40 PM
I started with panties and then progressed to pantyhose. This satisfied my desires for years but the first time that I put on a bra, I was hooked. Now I have silicone forms, a growing collection of clothing and I am out with my family so that I can dress when I want. I am wearing makeup and still need a lot of practice, but it will come. The next big step for me will be to get good enough with my makeup to go out. someday.

Karren H
10-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I never progressed.. More like a full frontal assult... First time into my mothers things when I was 8 and mom and dad were out for the evening... Panties, bra, girdle, stockings, high heels and a baby doll nighty... Did progerss into skirts and dress's in high school.. .... And later into makeup and hair and fashion.....

Annette_boy
10-21-2007, 10:06 PM
for me it was moms panties at 5 and adding things as I grew older to full time fem now 57 years later mmmmm I love being a girl.