PDA

View Full Version : Boy was that stupid

JenniferMBlack
10-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Ok so as normal I was wearing my skirt before getting ready to got to work, I then get the idea to wear my skirt and high heals for the drive to work. So I get my stuff and head out the door all the way to work 30 minutes. Start to change get my pants and socks on and then realize I forgot my shoes. OMG what an idiot!!! So I had to drive all the way home and get my shoes to go to work,Boy did I feel like a fool.

Marla S
10-20-2007, 05:48 PM
:lol: You need a bigger purse.

Sherlyn
10-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Lol ..thats a story I'd never tell ...oops ...:p :)

Charolette time
10-20-2007, 05:52 PM
Ok so as normal I was wearing my skirt before getting ready to got to work, I then get the idea to wear my skirt and high heals for the drive to work. So I get my stuff and head out the door all the way to work 30 minutes. Start to change get my pants and socks on and then realize I forgot my shoes. OMG what an idiot!!! So I had to drive all the way home and get my shoes to go to work,Boy did I feel like a fool.

im surprised you didnt stop at the first payless and picked up a pair. I guess youll carry a spare in the trunk now , just like a spare tire, there when needed:devil:are you having a senior moment, :heehee: Charolette

docrobbysherry
10-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Or, u can keep everything in the closet, like I do! Never misplace any of my lady's things.
RS

KarenMichelleLuv
10-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Lol ..thats a story I'd never tell ...oops ...:p :)

Yeah, I did the same thing but forgot the pants.

It only takes once to convince you that you need a fully stocked overnight bag in the trunk...

:doh:

JenniferMBlack
10-20-2007, 08:06 PM
im surprised you didnt stop at the first payless and picked up a pair. I guess youll carry a spare in the trunk now , just like a spare tire, there when needed:devil:are you having a senior moment, :heehee: Charolette

Good thought but at 5 am none are open so I was stuck.

Christine Kelly
10-21-2007, 07:16 AM
You should have just wore the heels into work.
I think heels look hot with a suit!
Who knows, ya might start a new trend!:happy: