PDA

View Full Version : Out a few times

Daphne
10-20-2007, 06:44 PM
I've been out a few times dressed up, but it's mainly been long enough to walk to the bus stop early in the morrning, while heading to work. Once at the stop, it's out with the pants I wear at work.
Not many people out at 5 am, so its a bit of a 'outing' for me.:happy:

Christie ann
10-23-2007, 09:20 AM
We all start some place and make our way to what is more and more comfortable. I congratulate anyone who has started the journey as it is very difficult to leave the safety of your 4 walls and walk outside wearing something that most of us have "learned" from babyhood is "wrong"

I too read these stories and see these women and wonder if that day will ever come for me.

Tracy_Victoria
10-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I've been out a few times dressed up, but it's mainly been long enough to walk to the bus stop early in the morrning, while heading to work. Once at the stop, it's out with the pants I wear at work.
Not many people out at 5 am, so its a bit of a 'outing' for me.:happy:

Hi Daphne

We all have a need to do our thing, and it sounds like your having fun. my only word of warning to these sorts of endevours, are beware of looking out of place and in turn drawing attention to yourself because of that. ie Real woman don't normally walk the dog at 4am or walk through lonely parks in the dead of night. However there are some that do a very early start to comute.

My only word of warning to all, is what your doing when out dressed, is it what a RG would be doing also. ie you can draw more attention to yourself by acting out of character, at a time when very few people are about, than actually hiding in full view in a crowd.

Have fun, but be aware! Good luck with your trips