PDA

View Full Version : sad realities...

Khriss
10-21-2007, 02:12 AM
I might never find a GG that understands my "crossdressing" wants...
much less - find Me attractive , "dressed" ?
or others .... ?
kinda painfull ...realy...
"K"

kerrianna
10-21-2007, 02:17 AM
Yeah...but then again, you might. :hugs:

Don't give up hope. There are a lot of terrific women out there who see the whole person and are willing to adventure.

Just be the best person you can, show people compassion, love, and respect, and expect to receive it too. You never know who will cross your path and be drawn to you. :love:

crusadergirl
10-21-2007, 02:28 AM
Don't give up so easy you will one day find a gg that will love you for who you are.
Good luck in your guest my friend

Nicki B
10-21-2007, 03:48 AM
Keep saying that and you'll only make it true? :strugglin

There are genetic women who find the whole idea the best of both worlds and a big turn on - so keep looking?

Deborah Jane
10-21-2007, 04:01 AM
or others .... ?
"K"

I sympathise hun..I feel the same way:(

Joanne f
10-21-2007, 04:30 AM
I think that there are a lot more out there that understands it than we realise as it is not the normal subject to come up in conversations and we seem to focus on the ones that have a negative view on it ,so don`t give up as i am sure that you will find some one , and they always say that the easiest way to find some thing is to stop looking so hard .

joanne

traceyanne
10-21-2007, 05:46 AM
used to think that way myself, will i ever find someone who will understand me. now 2yrs very happily married to a wonderful woman who not only accepts me, but actively encourages me to be the person that i am. as she says she loves the package under the fancy wrapping.:happy:

Suzy Harrison
10-21-2007, 06:04 AM
You'd be surprised to know that some women are actually turned on by this. I've met two already who find it quite a buzz - so don't give up as they are out there I promise. :happy:

:hugs: SUzy

Jordan
10-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Yes they are out there I just take time to find the right one

RachelDenise
10-21-2007, 06:56 AM
I think that Khriss is saying what many of us feel. We know they (the accepting GG) are out there, but they seem to be very hard to find. Particularly some of us older girls. I believe some of the younger CD's have it better (although they might argue that point)...more awareness and tolerance with a healthy dash of more liberal women in that they are less constrained by social convention. I was just born 20 years too soon!

Sharon
10-21-2007, 10:54 AM
As long as you don't give up your search for the right SO, you can never say "never."

Unless you dress all the time, or even a majority of the time, let a potential mate see and meet the you in the role that you spend the most time as. There are many preconceptions and unfounded biases against people who crossdress, so you may be more successful if you let someone first see you as a good person, with the qualities she may be looking for. Then, once you and she have had time to know one another, tell her what you need to tell her. She may be ready to listen and accept by then.

Michelia
10-21-2007, 11:41 AM
The truth is I have never been where you are. I mean as a crossdresser with no mate. I have often thought how desperate and lonely I would be without my SO. I am one of those people that does not do well living alone.

But I have had many times in my life when I have been seemingly, hopelessly alone. And in this I have great experience. Gettting out of the house and involved in different activities and meeting people is always key. Now there is the internet and you can meet so many people this way.

When I went through my divorce not too long ago, my ex told me I would never find another woman. She said I was too fat, too old, too sick, and too difficult. This only made me look for another lady with a vengeance. I had never chatted on the internet at that point. I had been out of the dating scene for 12 years.

I tried some local dating and did not do too well. I started looking around the country and still came up empty. Lots of contacts but nothing inspiring. So I decided to expand my search worldwide. I can tell you this is full of risks and pitfalls, but if you are careful, you can meet many women. The world is full of women needing a good man. I met incredibly beautiful women. Some very smart and educated women. All types. I spent a 9 months of hard work many hours a day - corresponding and talking on the phone. It was not cheap, either. I still stay in touch with a few of them.

I had never liked fat women. I would have been ashamed even to be seen with one. And through some quirky turn of events I made friends with this fat girl that lived out of the country on a friendship only basis. Friendship only because I was too shallow and close minded to see what I had in front of me. We were perfect for each other and soon I was madly in love. We are now together and very happy. She is wonderful woman. Smart, sexy, fun, and everything else I could possibly want. And guess what? She is still fat. But it does not bother me at all. I am proud to be seen with her anywhere. And one more thing - she loves my crossdressing and it makes her very happy to be able to share that part of me. It also excites her.

Moral to the story I have lived and learned the hard way:

Do not give up.

There is someone out there for you. You need to be willing to look under rocks and get burnt a few times.

Sometimes she may be right in front of your face. You need to open your mind to the possibilities.

Everything Kerrianna said above still applies. I have worked hard to be the best person I can be in my relationship. But I am getting it back ten fold.

I do not know if this helps, Khriss. But you are too nice too pretty too smart to not find someone.

Love,

Michelia

KarenSusan
10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
or others .... ?
"K"

After a certain age you lose hope and, in reality, I found that this made life easier.

trannie T
10-21-2007, 01:07 PM
With your attitude you are probably correct. Each of us has our own difficulties, how we succeed in life depends on how we handle our problems.

Karren H
10-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Yeah you probably right. Kind of a crap shoot but if 5% of men crossdress... That would be 8 million men in the US.. And say one quarter of a percent of the women aren't repulsed by crossdressing.. That like 400,000 women in the US that might like ya!!!! So what are ya doing here?? Better get start looking!! Ssounds like better odds than hitting the powerball!! Hahahaha

Di
10-21-2007, 02:09 PM
I don't agree ...I do not think you should give up because there are girls out there...I promise you there are:hugs:

docrobbysherry
10-21-2007, 04:11 PM
As long as you don't give up your search for the right SO, you can never say "never."

Unless you dress all the time, or even a majority of the time, let a potential mate see and meet the you in the role that you spend the most time as. There are many preconceptions and unfounded biases against people who crossdress, so you may be more successful if you let someone first see you as a good person, with the qualities she may be looking for. Then, once you and she have had time to know one another, tell her what you need to tell her. She may be ready to listen and accept by then.

I agree. It is very difficult to find a woman that is truly understanding, considerate, and open. Specially as u get older, which I am. Never mind the crossdressing. Just finding a good woman is quite difficult. I would not spring the Cd thing on her until after I thought we made a good match. Maybe u should consider doing the same. There's somebody out there for everyone!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Holly
10-21-2007, 04:28 PM
I might never find a GG that understands my "crossdressing" wants...Khriss, I find it impossible to believe that you are a one dimentional being. There's so much more to you that cross dressing! I've heard story after story after story of people who have tried and tried to find someone and failed. It was only after they stopped trying so hard that the right one presented themself in their life. Take the pressure off, girl. Go out and find someone you just enjoy being with and they with you. Then let the relationship run it's course. Sure, you want someone who is comfortable with your cross dressing. Just don't forget that you have many other positive things to bring into a relationship as well.

sissystephanie
10-21-2007, 05:43 PM

Sharon says it very well. Get to know her, and let her get to know you as the man you are presenting yourself as. Once you have established that, then move on to the CD activities. If she is repulsed by that, then she is not the girl for you. In my 75 years on this good earth I have found two wonderful ladies who accepted me the way I am, a CD. The first one I was married to for over 49 years before she passed away. The other one is my darling GGF in Scotland, whom I told in an email. BTW, we have met in person more than once. She is also totally accepting of me, as long as I am still her man! the same was true with my wife, and I always was her man, even if I was wearing panties.:heehee:

The GG's are out there, it just takes a little effort, and honesty, to find them.
If you have the atitude that there is no hope, believe me there won't be any!!:2c:

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

jennifer41356
10-21-2007, 05:46 PM
I dont understand that..I live by myself and I am quite happy. I can buy what i want , wear what I want and when I want...I feel for those who have to hide and are afraid the wife or GF might find out..... I dont have to sneak around. I think that is sad, that someone has to hide things from theri SO.

dont mean to offend , but thats my :2c:

dont let it get you down, life is too short

Kris
10-21-2007, 06:55 PM
All you ladies out there that are looking.. I have one thing to say to you...

WAHHHHHHhhhhh!

What incredible BULL$hit! Are you out of the closet? Do you go places dressed en femme? I was with my friend last night and I saw woman after woman throw herself at the cross dressers there. ALL sizes, shapes, nationalities, and forms. Granted they might not all be exactly what you want, maybe some were ****ty, maybe some where alcoholics, but I know I was there and I am none of the above! Do you think that Miss Perfect is going to knock on your door and say, "Hi there, you are in the closet and I have no idea that you dress but hey, I think I like you?" LMAO.....

Okay, all sarcasm aside, there are plenty of women out there. And I am a firm believer that there is someone out there for everyone. And frankly 50 years old isn't even OLD...... gosh I thought you were 80 or 90 before I read your profile.

Go to places that cd'ers go.. I am totally into cd'ers, and do you know what? I started going to where they are. I have met 3 or 4 nice ladies... and am enjoying myself. They are wonderful people. I am not having sex with any of them, no matter how much they turn me on, because....... I have more self respect than that.

I watched woman after woman throw themselves at these ladies. I was dancing with one last night and a woman just pushed her self right between us. I left the scene, I am not going to fight over a man....... and when she was done dancing with the invader :heehee: Guess what? She came back to me!

That woman wasn't drunk, she looked like a normal woman, no horns, no green hair or black teeth, just a nice lady having a night out of fun. If you only meet people at bars, then your choices are going to be slim.... but you can meet someone there and ask them out to go someplace else....

I know the dating scene looks rough sometimes and it's hard to keep optimistic but don't "try" to date.. go out with like minded people, have a good time, enjoy yourself, when it was meant to be, it will happen. I am having the time of my life...Nope, I haven't met my Ms. Right yet, (I don't think) but I am tired of sitting home whining about it. I am going to enjoy the heck out of myself, maintain my dignity, and if it happens, it will.

I do wish you luck.. It really is in your thought processes though.. if you think it wont ever happen, you are filling your own prophecy.

:hugs:
Kris

Missy Anne
10-21-2007, 07:26 PM
I think Kris has good advice for you.

Go for it!

Missy Anne

Xandra
12-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Khriss:

I have had--and continue to have--similar thoughts, but life is full of surprises, and you never truly know what even the next day may bring! You are attractive, intelligent, and seem willing to put yourself “out there” so you just might find that person. And doesn’t might sound better than might not?

Maybe you could try a different way to meet people? Just a thought. :happy:

Love,

Alex

Khriss
12-06-2007, 10:46 PM
thanks all for Your positive insights... and "other" to ? hehe xx"K"

Denise Barrett
12-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Hi K, :hugs:

You know they're right, if you give up there's no chance at all. Hum....maybe again, when they said the best chance of finding someone is to stop looking is also correct. Then again, going out and about, as yourself, gives you a lot of opportunity to have drunk, ****ty, maybe horny, GGs find you; sounds good to me. :heehee:

Bottom line, never give up, never say never, never get attracted to a drunk, ****ty, horny GG.

With all my love, respect, and best wishes, :love:
Denise

Khriss
12-06-2007, 11:57 PM
You're HOT !! and ....

Thank You For You're response !! xx"K"
oops ...

briannad
12-07-2007, 12:52 AM
I always hear that they are out there but I have found it impossible to find an accepting GG.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-07-2007, 01:19 AM
I have a friend who has been going through this same kind of dilemma for s number of years. It really hurts me to see his frustration in trying to find someone right for him that will accept him for everything he has to offer.

I can only tell you that the GG's ARE truly out there. I know, I'm on my second one in marriage. Now, I dont dress nearly as much as some do, but she likes it and we have loads of fun together and it has never been an issue.

Find her... shes out there I promise ;)

Eugenie
12-07-2007, 02:13 AM
Meeting another person often happens when one is not expecting it at all... So much so that we sometimes miss it, especialy if we are not in a good spirit and open minded.

So keep your eyes and heart open...

Beware also that love can be very surprising...

Eugenie

KatrinaAshley
12-07-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm on the young side and have already given up. The person I am inside besides the one posting here is hard to deal with. I don't believe I could trust a person well enough nor feel comfortable throwing this secret upon them.

And you know what, I'm fine with it. Some people really can get along fine on their own, the freedom is great. It's not bad at all when you adjust. If you're the type of person who can't adjust, well then it looks like you need to keep trying.

vivianann
12-07-2007, 04:29 AM
If you go out enfemme alot your chances of finding a gg that likes you is alot higher, you need to go out where you will meet alot of gg's.
I have met alot of gg's that like to see us cders, I have been out with a few of them nothing serious, but I am having fun.

jonnie64
12-07-2007, 06:20 AM
I've known three, I guess I've been lucky. don't give up!!

Mollyanne
12-07-2007, 06:36 AM
I think that Khriss is saying what many of us feel. We know they (the accepting GG) are out there, but they seem to be very hard to find. Particularly some of us older girls. I believe some of the younger CD's have it better (although they might argue that point)...more awareness and tolerance with a healthy dash of more liberal women in that they are less constrained by social convention. I was just born 20 years too soon!

Couldn't have said it better!!!! I'm with ya' 100%

:love: Mollyanne

mellisa's wife
12-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Don't give up looking.

I met my hubby almost five years ago. Truthfully, i had almost given up finding a loving and caring man to spend my life with and... one Sunday afternoon.... there he was.

He revealed the cd part of him almost 18 months later..... better late than never. We have been together every day since and have been married for over two and a half years.

Accepting ? I sure am. I have been busy making him some new clothes to give to him for Christmas... Oops... don't tell him.

katieblush
12-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Meeting another person often happens when one is not expecting it at all... So much so that we sometimes miss it, especialy if we are not in a good spirit and open minded.

So keep your eyes and heart open...

Beware also that love can be very surprising...

Eugenie

Very wise words:happy:

Emily Ann Brown
12-07-2007, 11:03 AM
I worried about being alone during my divorce. Who would want a TG right? Well......I have met someone...yes a GG.....and she is so wonderful and accepting. She has known about me since day one.

They ARE out there hun. Don't give up hope.

Emily Ann

Kathy Renee
12-07-2007, 11:11 AM
It is an old cliche and something I have experienced many times - never say never. Don't give up.

Melinda G
12-07-2007, 11:28 AM
On the positive side, if you are alone, you can dress anytime you want, around the house, and never have to hide your stuff, or make excuses, or worry about getting caught.:D

loki_uk
12-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Keep saying that and you'll only make it true? :strugglin

There are genetic women who find the whole idea the best of both worlds and a big turn on - so keep looking?

Too true, I'm no oil painting and I've had more women chatting me up enfemme than I ever did as a bloke

Shame I'm married or I might have taken notice of some of them :sad:

If you think you've got it hard, I know one trannie who is into the whole age play scene and dressing up a schoolgirl...they advertised on a nilla dating site with pictures of them as a schoolgirl and saying they're a tranny take me as I am or dont bother etc and got lots of replies from GG's and they've got a lovely moving in with them this Christmas...so they're can be a happy ending

Tasha T
12-08-2007, 02:18 AM
or others .... ?
"K"

I hear you Khriss. My whole life I've been hoping to find someone who loves me for who I am and understands me. So far no takers. It's been painful, but on the bright side at least I'm not bogged down in some horrible relationship and I have tons of freedom. Just hang in there. You never know who is going to come along.

Raychel
12-08-2007, 08:28 AM
I ahve to tell you that there was a point in time that I thought I would never meet "Miss Right" either. Well I went to a party one time, Maybe darnk a bit too much and actuallu had a good time with a girl that was there. She had been married and had a son. Well the next day she wanted me to go to her house and meet her son and family. WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN INTO:eek: Welll after much pursuasion on her part I went. Her son was a real cutie. Only one year old at the time.

Well one thing led to another and that son now has been adopted by me and is 20 years old.

Happily ever after, for the most part.

So don't give up hope. It can happen and will when you least expect it.

letsdance GG
12-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Khriss, I find it impossible to believe that you are a one dimentional being. There's so much more to you that cross dressing! I've heard story after story after story of people who have tried and tried to find someone and failed. It was only after they stopped trying so hard that the right one presented themself in their life. Take the pressure off, girl. Go out and find someone you just enjoy being with and they with you. Then let the relationship run it's course. Sure, you want someone who is comfortable with your cross dressing. Just don't forget that you have many other positive things to bring into a relationship as well.

I don't normally post here, but I've got to agree with Holly on this one. Khriss, you are a good person. Don't spend so much time analzying what isn't right that you miss all the good about yourself. You know me from elsewhere so I can say I think you're a wonderful person. You always make me smile. Your sense of humour is quite contagious at times.

My honey was alone and I was sick to death of all realationships.. She wasn't looking for me and I wasn't looking for her. When we found one another it was like finding a missing piece I didn't know was gone.

Hang in there hun and like Holly said, go out there and make friends and enjoy life wih them.

june58
12-08-2007, 10:33 AM
You are your own worst enemy with that attitude. Don't give up and be honest about it from the beginning. I waited ten years after we were married and being the wonderful special woman my wife is, we had aome rough times for a while, we were able to work things out and still are happy. She accepts it but there are some limitations. A relationship is all about compromise and understanding. The women are out there, it may just take a while to find one. Good luck and I hope you are as lucky as I was and a lot of others in this forum.

Nicki B
12-08-2007, 01:53 PM

Just a thought - ARE you looking?

Because if you're not, then you're hardly likely to find one, are you? :idontknow:

Joy Carter
12-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Kris is there a social group you could join, to maybe get to know others like us ? The more you get to know others the more chance that a GG might show up among them.
And as far as picking a mate, don't discount one because she may not be perfect. I have some GG friends who are BBW, and I wouldn't hesitate to date them. It's all in the heart Kris.

I just read a joke a GG friend of mine sent to her group of friends, me being one.

"If your looking for Mr right, and he's kind, gentle, sweet, considerate and a great conversationalist, he's probably gay." :eek:

I found it rather insulting because I have the same qualities and I'm not gay.
But then all CD's are gay, are they not ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And no my GG friend does not know. She would be totally freaked out by it.

MJ
12-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Khriss

you are a wonderful person. just relax when the time is right it will happen Hun
hugs mj

Kris
12-08-2007, 04:13 PM
I just read a joke a GG friend of mine sent to her group of friends, me being one.

"If your looking for Mr right, and he's kind, gentle, sweet, considerate and a great conversationalist, he's probably gay." :eek:

I found it rather insulting because I have the same qualities and I'm not gay.
But then all CD's are gay, are they not ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
And no my GG friend does not know. She would be totally freaked out by it.

I think the majority of society doesn't think of cross dressers. So when they think of a man with these qualities - they think they are gay. That is exactly why I am so interested in cross dressers. There is a soft and what I consider "normal" side of them that MACHO jerks don't have... Does that make sense?

But I know all about those jokes, but I have the magic secret of where the good men are........ on the cross dressers forum! Am I going to share this with my GG friends, HECK NO.. I don't want any more competition than I already have! ROTFLMAO!!

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Nicole Erin
12-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Yes, get yourself out there.
Make plenty of acquaintences in the GLBT community. You don't have to be like best friends with them all, but also don't make any enemies. and NEVER burn bridges no matter what. You may have a gay or lesbian friend who knows someone who likes CD's or just thinks you are hot either way.

So like when you go to clubs and such, do not be shy, stuck up, or anything like that. Introduce yourself to plenty of people when you go out. A simple "hello my name is Joe/Jane" and a simple handshake really. For most people, small talk may be all you normally exchange, but get your name out there!

Me, I have met like 3 or 4 GG in the times I have gone out who like CD's. At least 2 of them thought my legs were really sexy. :D
Those women checking us out want only one thing :mad: So let's give it to them! :p

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Don't give up looking.

I met my hubby almost five years ago. Truthfully, i had almost given up finding a loving and caring man to spend my life with and... one Sunday afternoon.... there he was.

He revealed the cd part of him almost 18 months later..... better late than never. We have been together every day since and have been married for over two and a half years.

Accepting ? I sure am. I have been busy making him some new clothes to give to him for Christmas... Oops... don't tell him.

Wow! That is so way coolies! You and My S/O sound like youd get along well. You are very much alike ceptin that I sew MY own clothes lol

*much hugs*

Zara

Joy Carter
12-08-2007, 04:38 PM
I think the majority of society doesn't think of cross dressers. So when they think of a man with these qualities - they think they are gay. That is exactly why I am so interested in cross dressers. There is a soft and what I consider "normal" side of them that MACHO jerks don't have... Does that make sense?

But I know all about those jokes, but I have the magic secret of where the good men are........ on the cross dressers forum! Am I going to share this with my GG friends, HECK NO.. I don't want any more competition than I already have! ROTFLMAO!!

Kris

Aw your such a sweet heart Kris. :hugs:
Maybe the other GG's are just as secretive about us girls, and this is why Kriss can't find a GG.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-08-2007, 04:38 PM

Kris

Kris I enjoy your posts :)

and yes, you can find good S/Os out there and most of the time its when you arent looking!