PDA

View Full Version : where to shop?

joannegriffiths
03-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi girls,

As i'm new to crossdressing and i'm told M&S isn't for me. I would love to know were all my new girl friend shop.

Anywhere in cardiff or Swansea?

Joanne

ToniB
03-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Why not M&S? I bought my (only) strappy high heels in an M&S sale 10 years ago. I must say, shopping for "Christmas surprises" for my wife, Debenhams has a sexier collection of lingerie and general clothes. If you want something really sexy, then I would check out the on-line retailers, including Ebay.

Good luck,

ToniB

Sandra H
03-31-2005, 07:07 PM
Hi Joanne.

A warm welcome to the forum, as ToniB said, why not M&S? I buy lots of things from M&S. A few years ago they did a new survey on the modern woman’s body size and shape. As a result they made all their sizes a little bit larger. So we can find more things that fit better. I am lucky as a cross dresser as I am build more like a GG in so much that I am only 5’ 4” tall (or is that small)? I take size 6 in shoes. I find that M&S jeans come in just the right leg length for me to buy and wear without having to have them altered first.

So take a look at M&S because their attitude with returning things without any questions for a full refund or exchange will allow you to get your size right without having to try them on in store. Buy what you think is the right size, take it home and try it on and if it is too small or too large then you can get a very good idea on how many sizes you need to go up or down. Take it back and say my wife brought this and she needs a size so and so. Next time you walk in and buy the size you need and if you don’t like it or it does not fit right take it back. I would advice all UK girls to shop at M&S.

Now you can even buy from their web site without the embarrassment of shopping live. Like ToniB said Debenhams are also great with a web site as well, so get out there girl and burn some plastic. LOL

Just let us know how thing go.