PDA

View Full Version : A close call, and a great laugh with my GF

krisinpink
10-21-2007, 11:29 AM
This is the kind of thing that I simply couldn't have made up....

My GF is out of state, and has been for a week. She took the kid with her, so the house (and all closets therein) have been mine all week! I've worn outfit after outfit, and have been sleeping wonderfully in soft fabrics and lace!

Anyway, Today is my last full day of CD bliss, I got up about 8am and put on a full host of my 'tummy control' undies, nylons, breast enhancers, jewerly, a white cami, pink sparkley sweater, flouncy skirt, and an adorable pair of low-heeled pink pumps.

It was about three hours later, as I'm enjoying the thread here about bridal gowns, when my phone rings, and it is my GF. No biggie at all, I'm just concious of the hoop earrings I'm wearing and I'm careful not to let them bang into the phone as I talk to her.

I can tell by her tone that this isn't one of our regular "Hi Honey, I miss you" calls, this one was made with a reason. So, standing there in my bejeweled pink and black finery, she says that a client of hers (my GF does sewing) is going to be stopping by the house to pick up a garment, and that she is in our little town now, and will be at the house in FIVE MINUTES!! AAAAUUUGGH!

I said something like, "Oh Boy! ....no problem honey...(stammer stammer)...where is this thinng she needs to pick up?" My girl of course sensed in my voice that something was up, and she first thought that maybe I hadn't gotten dressed yet, or was in the shower, but my sweetheart, knowing me as she does, no sonner had said that when she corrected herself and said, "Or are you OVER-Dressed?" We both burst laughing, her in CA sitting on a couch, me in IA holding the phone in one hand and pulling off jewerly, sweater, cami, skirt, and undergarments as fast as possible with the other.

I manged to get my outfit off, and even remembered all my jewerly, found the item, and was standing in drab at the door, still on the phone with my sweetie, when the lady arrives. *!whew!*

So now, the dust has settled, my pulse is back to normal, my sweet little pink outfit is nearly all put away, and there is nothing to do now but decide what outfit I'm going to wear for lunch!

hugs!

Kris

paulaN
10-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Isn't crossdressing fun! he he!!!!!!!! I like the part about being over dressed. I hope you did not forget the lipstick and eye shadow.

TeriAnn
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
Well that was certainly a wild ride, I have never been in that situation but I am sure my time is coming. I did wear a necklace to walmart one day and it sure wasn't very manly it was a white pearl necklace and I forgot I had it on Oh well

Mollyanne
10-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi Kris, that was a real great story, I had a chuckle or two,ok,ok I had a hefty laugh. I could imagine your expression(s) and your antics getting "undressed" but you did it!!!!! BTW, what outfit did you wear for lunch?????

:love: Mollyanne

malissa0311
10-21-2007, 03:29 PM
i have had a scare like that my wife came home early one day when i was wearing my favorite skurt when i saw here pull in i started taking things off and trying to hide them a couple days later i ended upcoming out to her about my cding its been a rough road since but at least she knows and when she is out of the house i still put my skirt on i wish i could be a girl all the time

Tina Dixon
10-21-2007, 03:31 PM
There all way a new adventure awaiting us isn't there?

Angie G
10-21-2007, 04:28 PM
WOW Kris your good :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
10-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Good story..:lol2::lol2:..I guess you weren,t wearing makeup then..other wise you wouldn,t have made it

Victoria Anne
10-21-2007, 04:41 PM
And who say's the Navy is an adventure ! I have have that happen befor , a bit differently of course , I'm glad you made it ok , so what was the outfit ,lunch that is ?

docrobbysherry
10-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Aren't occasions like this the reason they invented bathrobes? I can even answer my door afternoon on a weekday, and it covers my whole outfit. Except for the jewelry and heels! I just say I was getting in the shower or not feeling well, depending on who it is.
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Shelly Preston
10-21-2007, 05:09 PM
Its things like that that get your heart rate going :eek:

Nice to hear it had a happy ending :)

krisinpink
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
I'm sure that we've all had our share of 'close calls' and I know (too well) that we don't always "Make a clean getaway!" :)

This thing today was just too funny, and I happened to be logged onto this site when it all 'went down', so I was eager to share it with everyone.

I'm tickled to answer the questions about my lunch outfit...yellow lacy pull-over top, dusty green prairie skirt with a neat laced lether belt, tan blazer, dark brown t-strap high heeled sandals, and matching necklace, earrings, and bracelet....(thanks Richman-Gordman!!)

Everyone have a wonderful Sunday night and a good next-week!

hugs,

Kris

Staci
10-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Both outfits sound great. If your GF had not called you and the lady just showed up at the door what would you have done then? Run to change or would you have accidentally answered the door in all your glory.

Dixie
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
When your hearts pounds that way, it sure lets you know how alive you really are!:heehee:

joann07
10-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Wow! Dressing down in less than five minutes.
I think that's a new crossdressing record. :p

That was a close call, but I'm glad it turned out ok.
Its nice to laugh about it now.

Hugs!

KateW
10-22-2007, 01:46 PM
If I have to answer the door in a hurry (mailman etc), I'll simply throw some jeans and a jumper on over my clothes to hide them, and slip some shoes on to cover up my feet. I have had friends round before and they have been completely oblivious to what I'm wearing. I slip out the breastforms first though, and I'm getting pretty good at taking a bra off quickly without removing my top.

Eyeliner is the thing that I will probably get caught out for. Even though I try to remove all makeup at night, I always seem to miss a bit of eyeliner! Earrings are another thing I sometimes forget to swap for their drab counterparts!

Billijo49504
10-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I think most of us have had something like that happen. I was fully dressed and my dad showed up, he's 90. So the wife told him I was in the bathroom, till I got back to drab. Then after he left, we both had a good laugh....BJ

Joann0830
10-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Your story is excellent and I have been close but not that close as you were in being caught by a client. :heehee::love: Joann

erickka
10-23-2007, 06:39 AM
Takes forever to put everything on and get all prettied up, but it's totally amazing just how quickly we can take it all off! Agreed, this is just one major "rush" of CDing.