PDA

View Full Version : Quite A Day

emmerzgurl06
10-21-2007, 10:18 PM
So let me tell you about my crazy day. Last night I dressed up for the first time in a while. I have this girlfriend who I've been falling for more and more everyday, that has kind of kept me from my dressing. Well needless to say the urge was great and I gave in and had a blast dressed for the night. Any who the desire carried on to this morning, and since I had the house to myself, I dressed all day.

So it being the fall and pants wether Ive been chomping at the bit to shave my legs and chest etc, but have been afraid to because of the girlfriend. I decided that I cant hide this forever so I gave in, shaved everything, went and got a tan, then headed to Kohls and spent a ton of money on new clothes. And that was the beginning of my strange night. While bringing my clothes up to the register, the SA asked if all of this was for me, and I thought she said "is that all for you" thinking is this everything I'm purchasing, and I said "yup" without even thinking about it. Her reaction immediatley made me realize what I had just admitted to! Needless to say I went red and hurried out. Could have been a lot worse.

Then when I got home I finally had the talk with my girlfriend and although she doesnt quite understand it yet, shes being very supportive and she said that this doesnt change how she feels about me. I feel so relieved and free right now I cant even describe it. I'm a very lucky guy/girl

sorry so long...

Laurengrl01
10-21-2007, 11:15 PM
shes being very supportive and she said that this doesnt change how she feels about me. I feel so relieved and free right now I cant even describe it. I'm a very lucky guy/girl
Quite a day indeed... I applaud you for getting this out from the start. There are many threads discussing this issue, where quite a few of us wish we had done that... I imagine the "relief and freedom" you must feel! Besh wishes and hope this continues to go well for you.
BTW, what was all that stuff you acquired on that trip?
- Lauren

emmerzgurl06
10-21-2007, 11:18 PM
i bought two skirts, one black and knee length, on white and mini. i bought a new bra, and some control panties to keep everything tucked properly. and like 3 tops!

Miss Petra
10-22-2007, 01:03 AM
Go slow, Watch the pink fog & communicate. Except her feelings & listen.

Congratulations on an excepting SO but they do do flip back n forth so be prepared for that.

Petra

noname
10-22-2007, 03:07 AM
Go slow, Watch the pink fog & communicate. Except her feelings & listen.

Congratulations on an excepting SO but they do do flip back n forth so be prepared for that.

Petra

Agreed, go slow. If you must wear girl stuff around her, I'd keep it neutral.

YangGuiFei
10-22-2007, 03:22 AM
Sounds like you had a blast shopping, at lesat :)

Gisele
10-22-2007, 05:56 AM
Another agree with the go slow route. Take your time with her and be sure to explain everything that is going through your head to her.

I am happy for you. You may have found another GG that is accepting of us.

Chari
10-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Definitly go slow, be truthful, and always communicate with her! Maybe ask her for some makeup or clothing advice. After all she has more years at this than you!:heehee:

Hugs2U, Chari

Ðarissa
10-22-2007, 09:20 AM
That sounds like a good day indeed and your girl sounds really nice. Next time a SA asks you if 'these are all for you' then you can just wink if you don't want to say anything. ;)

Angie G
10-22-2007, 09:59 AM
You are a lucky girl hun trest that GG right hun:hugs:
Angie

Dixie
10-22-2007, 11:50 AM
So glad she was understanding:hugs:

Billijo49504
10-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Now is the time to have fun with her, go shopping together. But be sure to buy her several things. Remember, she gets more than you. Then she will be happy....BJ

cdbarbara
10-24-2007, 01:10 AM
I applaud youre honesty! Its the right thing to do and if things don't work out do the same thing again next time you fall in love. I read all these posts from girls whose SOs don't know and I know that it tears you up inside. You have guts and I'm sure it will pay off in the long run whatever happens.

Good luck Barb