PDA

View Full Version : You will never guess what my boss said to me this morning???

Casandra Carrington
10-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I've worked some long hours the past few days getting a apartment ready for a new tenant to move into next weekend and my employer is a very open minded older lady we are kinda close and she knows me very well...
so when I got up this morning I was beat to begin with and after showering I didn't even feel like shaving and that alone is not me I can not stand to have that stubble on my face yuck yuck...not to mention no foundation nothing I threw on a pair of loose jeans and a tshirt and a ball cap...very comphy so I get to work and my boss lives in the house next door to the apartment I am working on and I go to get in her garage to get some supplies that I need and she yells at me real loud what are you doing there...and I reply I'm getting some supplies that I need to start work....she is sitting on her back porch having her morning coffee so she says is that you and calls out my name and I say yes who do you think it would be she tell me to come have coffee with her so as I go up on the porch to have coffee with her and I sit down she says she didn't reconize me....she says you almost look like a boy...she didn't know who I was at first ...she was wondering who this strange man was getting in her garage....so we laugh for a few about that have our coffee and start another long day I just thought you might enjoy this story...not that it's like I go to work really dressed like a woman but I am such a mixture of both you can't tell where the man stops and the woman begins but today I was mostly man and even scared myself looking in the mirror....

My Lady Marsea
10-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Funny story. I get moments that I just toss on guy stuff (as a GG could do) 'cuz I'm going out to do some grubby job around the yard and why ruin a perfect girl piece of clothing?

Karren H
10-22-2007, 01:17 AM
LOL.... Especially for your neck of the woods.... I drove through Charleston tonight on my way to VA for a meeting.... Maybe next time, I'll buy you a coffee.....

YangGuiFei
10-22-2007, 02:48 AM
I've worked some long hours the past few days getting a apartment ready for a new tenant to move into next weekend and my employer is a very open minded older lady we are kinda close and she knows me very well...
so when I got up this morning I was beat to begin with and after showering I didn't even feel like shaving and that alone is not me I can not stand to have that stubble on my face yuck yuck...not to mention no foundation nothing I threw on a pair of loose jeans and a tshirt and a ball cap...very comphy so I get to work and my boss lives in the house next door to the apartment I am working on and I go to get in her garage to get some supplies that I need and she yells at me real loud what are you doing there...and I reply I'm getting some supplies that I need to start work....she is sitting on her back porch having her morning coffee so she says is that you and calls out my name and I say yes who do you think it would be she tell me to come have coffee with her so as I go up on the porch to have coffee with her and I sit down she says she didn't reconize me....she says you almost look like a boy...she didn't know who I was at first ...she was wondering who this strange man was getting in her garage....so we laugh for a few about that have our coffee and start another long day I just thought you might enjoy this story...not that it's like I go to work really dressed like a woman but I am such a mixture of both you can't tell where the man stops and the woman begins but today I was mostly man and even scared myself looking in the mirror....

Haha, good story :)

Joann0830
10-22-2007, 03:20 AM
I get up everyday and drop my daughter off at the high school. So this one morning just to make sure that my daughter has something to eat, I go to :haha: Burger King and get her those little danishes. At the driveup after I order, the woman looks at me and says Miss that will be ...... and I was looking directly at her, so I pay her and she says to me, here is your change Maam, I am smiling at what she is telling me, mind you, I have no makeup on my hair is kind of messy, no earings or nail polish or anything except my Mans Red Sweatshirt with a hood. My Daughters is laughing :laughing:and we are talking away in the car that the woman can hear us, then the order comes and she says again to me, Here is your order Miss :heehee: an she is looking right at me, then says again Maam you have a nice day! My daughter and myself had such a chuckle at that all the way to the School. This woman was in her 30s and I have went there before in boy mode. It was just my day and she made it for me.:heehee::heehee: Joann