PDA

View Full Version : Too Drunk To Dress

Karren H
10-22-2007, 05:04 AM
Well...... Sunday afternoon, left home and met up with a coworker for the long ride to VA for a meeting monday morning.. 5 hour drive and there were more of us heading down in separate veicles. We left early enough to get to our destination by kickoff of the Steelers game, and I assumed that ment the hotel. I had packed all my fem clothing, makeup, jewelry and 3 items of male clothing... (2 pair of underware and a pair of socks). So I planned to get all gussied up and watch the game in the hotel and mybe wander over to the Walmart and shop enfemme if i had the time. Ya know, my typical crossdressing business trip....

But what I didn't find out was that they had planned on meeting at resturant, 30 miles from the hotel. Well we go there early, there were 6 of us, total. And I figured if we ate quickly we could still get to the hotel earlish. Kickoff was 8:15pm. I ordered a salad while they all ordered steaks.!! lol Got quite a few comments over that too!! And quite a few compliments on how I have been able to keep my weight off, which made me feel good.

Plus they were drinking beer so what the heck, I'll have one too..... Don't drink that much but sure tasted good. Sure I'll have one more..... and one more....... just one..........

We did get out of there by the end of the first quarter but I was having a hard time walking to the car...... Got to the hotel, and to my room.... unpacked my things and realized that I was in no condition to put on makeup let alone anything else.... So i sat down at my laptop and started surfing online.... and sorting through some of my old photos and movie... watching the game at the same time... (Damn Steelers!!!!) lol

About midnight I sobbered up enough to put on my satin PJ's and actually played around with those individual glue on eyelashes. WOW Did one eye with and one eye without and put on some mascara. Figured I take a few photos and see how they looked but I left my camera in the coworkers car... Damn Steelers and Damn Camera!!!!!

So messed around with some makeup a while longer and then washed it all off... Went to sleep around 2am and got up a few minutes ago at 5:30. Meeting starts in a couple hours so guess I should shower and get going.... Sure glad I'm not driving. What a totally crappy evening... Steelers lost and Karren lost..... sigh....................

SarahLynn
10-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Karen don't ya just hate it when plans go awray?

SarahLynn

Gisele
10-22-2007, 05:51 AM
LOL you poor little thing. Hope you dont have a hangover now.:sick:

Had to add: Love the hair!

Tina Dixon
10-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I'm thinking is this going to be like one of those silly pantie threads,lol, but it's Karen, pore girl, at lease you weren't dressed then got sick, who would hold your hair out of the way, and who are the steelers?

insearchofme
10-22-2007, 06:17 AM
OK, that's it! You have to stop drinking! LOL

erickka
10-22-2007, 06:33 AM
That sounds crappy to me too! Too bad it all went south. There is always next time! BTW, LOVE the hair!!!

MsJanessa
10-22-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm thinking is this going to be like one of those silly pantie threads,lol, but it's Karen, pore girl, at lease you weren't dressed then got sick, who would hold your hair out of the way, and who are the steelers?

I think she's referring to the Pittsburgh Steelers---its a football team kind of like the New England Patriots, only not as good---grin

TG-Taru
10-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Had to add: Love the hair!
BTW, LOVE the hair!!!

Yea, you have fun, cool hair selection Karren! :D

Chari
10-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Didn't you get the directive - not to drink on an empty stomach!:heehee: A salad just won't keep you sober. Should have eaten crackers, bread rolls or even chips to soak up all those brewskis! Glad you are safe and not claiming you woke up in a strangers bed. LOL

Hugs2U, Chari

Jocelyn Quivers
10-22-2007, 09:05 AM
Think of all the calories that the drinks gave you.:eek:

Dixie
10-22-2007, 09:16 AM
Karren I would say sorry 'bout the Steelers, but being a Broncos fan I doubt that you would believe me any way! Sorry you were too drunk(is there such a thing) Hope you feel better.

Ðarissa
10-22-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm glad when I drink beer I'm satisfied with just having one. :p

Lovely Rita
10-22-2007, 09:50 AM
I guess the drinking can sneak up on ya. Talk about burning the candles on both ends?...lol
I just want 10 percent of your energy.......lol

Angie G
10-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Too drunk to dress well thats just shameful Karren :hugs:
Angie

tommi
10-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Karren you've always been a rolemodel for so many of us. Should have dressed up in your pink Big Ben jersey.:D

susie evans
10-22-2007, 10:21 AM
KARREN
i hope you were drinking ilte beer :heehee:

susie

Kris
10-22-2007, 10:25 AM
I read this thinking that you dressed and looked like a total fool... so I guess it's good that you just stayed in your room.

I love your hair...... I think it's simply fantastic!!

Do you get to stay tonight as well? Will you dress first, THEN drink? LOL That's the way I do it!!

:hugs:
Kris

docrobbysherry
10-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Think how much you'd be drinking if u were a Ram's fan!

I've GOT to get a colored wig for my big Halloween dress up extravaganza!
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

Charolette time
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
Karen don't ya just hate it when plans go awray?

SarahLynn

At least my Patriots won (again #7) it dosnt pay to drink and drive, see what you missed out on, Poor Karen, :devil::drink: sure be careful putting on those eye lashes dont want to get the eyes glued shut, if they do at least your coworkers wont see the blood shots in them , those pretty eyes, :D loved the story though , :hugs:Charolette

JoAnnDallas
10-22-2007, 01:16 PM
Karen........Sorry about the "Steelers", but the COWBOYS are 6-1. GO TEAM.

trannie T
10-22-2007, 04:30 PM
I quit drinking several years ago, but I'd probably start again if I were a Steelers fan.

jacky83
10-22-2007, 05:42 PM
Think your next hair color should be neon lime. :happy:

Rita B
10-22-2007, 05:47 PM
It's too bad you couldn't catch it all on video. You would have been a hit on U Tube. You are just too funny!

MJ
10-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Karren
See what happens when you exercises your man gens !!! ... well i hope you get a chance to go out later

anyhow how who wants to watch a bunch of men grab each-other butts and roll around in the mud i just don't get it

go tiger cats go

Karren H
10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
We'll I really felt like shit this morning.. An hour drive to the office over the mountains.. In the dark.. At high speeds.... And when I get there my boss's boss asks me to take charge of the meeting... Like I felt like talking for 5 hours.. But I did..

Took a stroll through powdunk, VA at noon and that felt good.. No cell service so no IMing or surfing.. Then the guy I was traveling with has to go to another meeting and doesn't get back till almost 5pm.. I just did some busy work on my PC till he got back..

So we left and its typically a 6 hour drive home.. 5 hours to where I left my truck.. But since he drives like a F#*+ing maniac at 90 mph we got back in record time.. Thanks to the radar detector.. Still feel a bit queezy.. And am not going to make it home intime for my 10:40 ice hockey game....

Thanks for the sweet comments on the lavendar hair.. Probably wouldn't even notived the odd color last night... Lol glad I didn't have my camera cause the photos would not have been up to my high standards... Hahahaha

Charolette time
10-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Karen, I hope that you can take all the ribbing about the Steelers like a (Man)oppps I mean a ladie , Haha, glad no hang over, Hugs Charolette, even a bad picture would still be nice ,

AllieSF
10-22-2007, 08:42 PM
Too bad about the Steelers, but the LIONS WWONN!!

charlie-50
10-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Karen........Sorry about the "Steelers", but the COWBOYS are 6-1. GO TEAM.

Steelers ??? where they from...he he!........sorry karren.....................................go cow. booyyss...........charlie....:D

Karren H
10-22-2007, 09:52 PM
Should have worne my pink steelers gear for sure... might ve brought them some luck... lol And hate thm "Cowgirls" almost as much as Payton Mannings "Ponies" hehe

Billijo49504
10-22-2007, 09:59 PM
Gee Karen, You should have worn the purple wig to the meeting. Tell them you were getting ready for the 31st. You'd have had their attention...BJ

Roxi Loh
10-22-2007, 09:59 PM
I always thought you were super crossdresser...It is nice to know you are human. Thank you for sharing that story. It makes me feel like I am not the only one who can screw up once in a while. I applaud you for exposing yourself this way. You are still my idol...even more now. Hugs Roxanne

SandyR
10-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Karen,

I just love your posts.....keeps me going sorry about the game, but for me its a win, Bronco fan here....Still looking forward to those eyelash pics.....Must admit I was moving slow today, to many beers last night........LOL!

Hugs!

SandyR

Paula Wilder
10-22-2007, 11:09 PM
I hope you were at least drinking Iron City or Rolling Rock and that you had the "terrible towel" with you for the game. My inlaws are in Pittsburgh so our family is split between the Lions and the Steelers. Sounds like you survived the meeting and the road rally home, but hope you didn't suffer too much. I haven't been on the forum that long, but I've already grown to respect your antics. Great story, as always...

Paula

veronicagurl85
10-23-2007, 03:14 AM
Hey ms karren. I'm sry about your steelers. But you knew you were going to hear from me being a hardcore broncos fan hehe. Your steelers played a hell of a game. To bad about the dressing and going out to shop. I love seeing your photos. You know you inspire me. Talk to you soon

Much love
Vero

MsJanessa
10-23-2007, 05:50 AM
Steelers ??? where they from...he he!........sorry karren.....................................go cow. booyyss...........charlie....:D

Cowboys?? HMMM weren't they the team the Patriots beat last week??

Karren H
10-23-2007, 05:56 AM
Ohhhh and it wasn't light beer... Or IC... Killian's Irish Red... I rarely drink so that was like a year and a halfs worth of beer for me!!! Lol. And just stepped on the scales this morning!!! Ohhhh Shit!! Gained 3 pounds!!! Diet time!!! Guess I'll go shopping instead of eating today,, and tommorow... Just can't buy anything till I drop the weight.... Hehe

And the Lions?? I grew up in Detroit and no one I knew like the Lions?? You must be from Pontiac of somewhere out of state?? :D

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Sorry for your loss Karen. That's why I don't drink any more for that matter i don't drink any less either. I'm a Bears fan so I've been drinking a lot to drown my sorrows.

MFStoo
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha........................ Karen I love your posts.. I can tell you I've been there and can identify with the situation.. Most of the time I just happen to get in too late to do anything. But one time I had had quite a few drinks with some customers at the bar at my hotel in Connecticut. They left and I got up to my room at about 9:30 PM. The night was still "young" so I decided to try on some new clothes that I bought, work on my makeup skills and maybe go out to a local TG friendly bar.. Well the clothes went on OK but the Makeup was a mess!! My eyeliner looked like someone scribbled it on and Oooooohhh my lipstick was waaayyy out side my lip line!! Guess it was a good thing because it eliminated any thoughts of my going out and driving in that condition!!!
:rofl:

Keep em comming :hugs:

Gina Louise