PDA

View Full Version : Did it, went to Halloween party en femme

Ashlee
10-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi,
A few weeks back I posted about going to a Halloween party en femme, most of you who replied said to go as such and have fun (to paraphrase). Well, I did it and here's the good and bad of it. First off, I was a HUGE hit showing up like I did at the party. The hosts G/F said many times that "I can't believe how good you look" and I also heard her say it in a lower voice to another female in attendance "I can't believe how good he looks!" The host (bro in law) even said "I gotta give you credit, you look great and if I were awarding money based on best costume, you'd win hands down". No one asked me much of anything like where'd I get made-up, where'd I get clothes etc which made for an easy night of not playing 20 questions. I had Jamie Austin do my makeup so I drove home completely en femme which was quite a thrill I must say. My makeover was a tailored down version of a regular makeover. I told him I didn't want to be over the top nor under made up either so I got something in the middle.

So I did tell the Mrs. that I was going to do this in the weeks leading up to the "big day" and in days prior to. I kept mum on details as she would ask question. She didn't think I'd do what I did. She (now that we've talked) thought I was going to do (in my words: a 1/2 a$$ job) I explained that it took on a life of it's own as I went along and I didn't want to look crappy so I gave 110% effort much like I would do if I were to get a doable idea from something else. When I got home from Jamie's she greeted me at the door, there was no time to absorb what she was seeing as we were late for the party. I was hoping to be home earlier but it takes a while to dress, do makeup & drive home. The party was a short drive. I walked in immediately behind the mrs. and kind of crouched down, around the corner into the dining room we went and bam! there was everyone (2 bro's in law and a sister in law and a friend from high school) Everyone was amazed that I did such a thing and I got compliments and a few questions from GG's which I played off well (like I liked the comfort of nylons, walking in 3 inch heels is actually quite easy if you don't think about walking)

Anyway, lots of pics were taken mosty all with my camera (2 rolls worth) (will post some later on) and we even did a pic of all the females plus me (one of these is not like the other!!) which was very fun. Like I was a spy infiltrating the enemy so to speak. The whole evening went well and we left around 10:45. We drove home, finished taking what was left of pictures on the roll. I was feeling a bit randy so we (you figure it out) The mrs. wanted her man back so I showered and she was glad when he appeared. The next day we talked a bit. I said I had a good time as did she. She told me that she was a little freaked out when she first saw me though. During the party we chatted and she was fine (perhaps a brave face?) As I said....she thought I'd just do a crappy job, buy cheap walmart makeup and do myself up at home, not a professional looking makeup job. Basically (I understand this too) that it was seeing me like she's never seen me before. She stated she's not into anything like that and it didn't do anything for her (bad for me I guess) So it looks like "Ashlee" will remain in secret seclusion.

What she did do and I knew this would happen is that she showed some (not all as I did a few sexy poses on our bed and another joke picture) to her parents. Her dad (minus my less than favorable opinion) is a 60 something, old fashioned, vanilla, uptight retiree who has less than flattering views on the whole "men in women's clothes thing". Mrs. said he was sitting down when he saw them and didn't say much, mom was a little more receiving and remarked that it was hard to recognize me. The party was as I said a HUGE hit, the in laws....not so much. I expected various reactions so this isn't a surprise. The mrs. explained it away that she wasn't worried about me, it was a Halloween thing, I'm all guy all the time and I provide for her etc.

I will see the in laws in a few days. Should I just let sleeping dogs lie or start out by saying so.....i understand you saw the pics etc. etc. I'm not overly concerned what they think. I take care of and provide for their daughter. If I was doing stuff like this day in and day out then yeah, there'd be a problem. Basically, that's it. please weigh in with anything you can add. I"m glad I finally did what I did, I certainly would do it again but it looks like it aint gonna happen but I can hope..the pics I have of the party in my photobucket aren't of a decent enough resolution to post so when I get mine back I;ll throw them up, there are 2 new ones in the "picture and video gallery" though of my other makeover. thanks...Have a fab day all!

Dixie
10-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Yay!! I so glad you had fun!

Rita B
10-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Ashlee dear, it's like trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube. It don't work. Believe me, I was in the closet for a very long time and I am dresssing and going to a TG friendly Halloween party ( I don't think that I would have the nerve to do it in front of family and friends though. . .my wife would not allow it anyway). My age is no real secret. Let's just say that I have been collecting my Social Security checks for a long, long time.

Maybe you should work out an agreement with your wife where she would be ok with you going to TG friendly parties. The ones I go to are closely monitored and have pretty strict rules. I so enjoy going out with the girls so we can chat about common experiences etc. . .I am making so many new friends. and believe me, they are all lambs!

Angie G
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Gald you enjoyed it you go girl :hugs:
Angie

KarenSusan
10-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Glad you had a good time, Ashlee. I would not say anything to my in-laws. If anything is said, let them bring it up. imho.

silkenhose
10-22-2007, 12:59 PM
i am being taken out this year fully dressed....... can not wait

outside of the 5" heels...which might be painful after a few hours

Chris Corbett
10-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Obviously your wife isn't into your crossdressing in a sexual way, mine isn't either. But that doesn't mean she might not be supportive if she knew what you wanted.

SherriePall
10-22-2007, 02:44 PM
It must have been some party! Can't wait to see the pics. Know you looked fantastic.

trannie T
10-22-2007, 04:11 PM
I'm glad you had a good time. You celebrated Halloween a week early, you can do it again this weekend and once more on the 31st.

Shelly Preston
10-22-2007, 04:23 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time :D

I am sure some of them now suspect because you look so good :eek:

Julie York
10-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Sounds like fun! Might be an idea to only do it once a year though if you're going to do it 'right'. People get uneasy when it looks too good.

And try paragraphs.

They work wonders for grumpy people trying to read a long post. Otherwise what happens is that everyone reads the first line then the last line and then they lose interest because it seems like a huge long thing that they wonder if they really ought to take the time to read and anyway it might not have anything to do with them and they think hmmmm what's on television I think I might make a cup of tea and so you type a really interesting post and no-one reads it but I don't mean to be critical as you obviously had a good time but you get me meaning I am sure so good luck and hope you have as much fun next halloween. Although I will give you credit you did use a full stop and a capital letter which is more than a lot of people do and it is very hard to work out where one sentence starts and finishes.

:D

Kandi
10-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Yes paragraphs would have been nice but it was so interesting I just had to read it all. Great post!!

Be prepared though the jennie is out of the bottle and its dang near impossible to git er back in.

Good luck with it!!!

Scotty
10-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Awesome!

To answer your question - personally if it were me - I'd let it lie unless someone else brought it up - if you want it to stay a secret then keep it that way and play it down...

The best actors and actresses do this stuff and nobody questions because they are putting on a show, as did you for Halloween :)

I'm debating doing it....I did late last year when all the regulars had already come by....but if I do it this year I may be a witch, or a hooker LOL.....

DonnaT
10-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Very cool Ashlee. Glad you got th have that experience.

Now, if you feel the pangs of wanting more, you can always say to your wife, something like, "Honey, I have a problem, and I think we should discuss it." Then go on to explain how the experience won't let go, that it seems to have triggered a need to dress more, etc.

But hopefully it won't come to that, and you can continue on as you have been.

Missy Anne
10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
I felt like I was right there with you. And I wish I had been LOL. Maybe someday I will get the chance but no one we know has Halloween parties anymore.

So it didn't do anything for your wife, but, at least she was not turned off by it. If you proceed slowly and carefully, she may eventually at least approve.

Missy Anne

MJ
10-22-2007, 07:12 PM
well i am glad you had a great time and had fun .. but i must add you should let sleeping dogs lie .. my biggest fear is you went as you say 110% so the problem is you look too good , so i am wondering what your in-laws are thinking ... party's are fun but we tend to expose our-selfs to others and you know the questions like .......... he looks too good he as done this before i mean heels and shaving and all hmmm i wonder .. you know how people are , i just hope you did not out yourself to the family :eek: but i am sure looking forward to see your pictures i hope all works out well ... but i think the woman of the family are talking up a storm and your wife will get the 3rd degree and you know you will answer for it ?

but way to go good job

Billijo49504
10-22-2007, 10:28 PM
As they say, the kitty is out of the bag. Now you have to go back in hiding, what a bummer!!! But I'm glad you had a good time for the party. I'm looking forward to the 31st. I plan to wear one of my black outfits, black lipstick and a witche's hat. Most of the same clothes I wore the other night, when the wife and I went shopping.But no black lipstick and hat.:tongueout I take it you won't be dressing for next Wednesday, sorry...BJ

Joann0830
10-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I really have to to say I agree with Minerva Morgan statement, I believe at one time or another we all have been there. I just recently went to my Tr Ess Halloween Party and left the house Party in my Good witches outfit and drove one and half hours to the place, (I got Lost) :heehee: I even aked a trooper for directions and he gladly helped. I had a blast with my new Blue Velor blouse with sparkles. Its so wonderfuld to be able to just get dressed
and just Go. My Girlfriend knows but is afraid of being seen with me dressed up because of her position but this is the real me and I went anyway. I denied myself for many years since I was of age and now widowed and 59 I realized I am me and want to enjoy what life I have. My daughters 30 & 17 know and thats all that counts really. Joann:love:

Ashlee
10-23-2007, 07:31 AM
Sorry about lack of paragraphs. I'll edit the post for future repliers. I will not be doing that again for a public party unless the mrs. comes around. God knows I'd love to do it again, I will get pics up soon. I;ll let sleeping dogs lie and deflect whatever is said to th ebest of my ability. I"m off to the races. Have a fab day all!

CristinaCT
10-23-2007, 09:10 AM
It's been a crime to let that beautiful girl stay hidden so long!! Glad you had fun!!

See you later,
Cristina

sexotik
10-23-2007, 09:18 AM
Congrats on your dressing and poppin' up at the party. I'm sure you nailed it, you were very brave by showing the pics to the in laws, pretty impressive. :thumbsup:

PS: love your picture, sweet pose.
PS: I'm in doubt, did the people at the party think it was just your Halloween custom or they pieced the situation together and realized you were a crossdresser?

Ashlee
10-23-2007, 09:21 AM
The people at the party saw that it was a Halloween outfit. Basically being something that I wasn't was the real kicker of the whole thing. I had a great time but I"m not out of the woods yet. I'm gonna let the dust settle a bit. There are 2 rels on the mrs. side who could be something to contend with.

Daphne Renee
10-23-2007, 01:17 PM
glad you had fun at the party good for you. as for the in-laws you have the right idea. I wouldnt say anything unless you have to.