PDA

View Full Version : I envy uuuuuuuuuu

huleemoo
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM
Hate to say it, i envy you, you can be yourselves.

I mustn't shave, mustn't watch my weight, must marry a girl, must stay with my family. or else iam exposed.:straightface:

Victoria Anne
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Huleemoo I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you there , our worries pale in comparison , we are fortunate but remember you have one thing no one can take from you ad that is your heart and you must remember that there will be the day when you can be free and until then we are here for you in our thoughts and spirit.:hugs:

Viccy

huleemoo
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Thank you all so much. :(

Emily Ann Brown
10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I think we often forget how free we are and how much we take for granted.

Emily Ann

Mitch23
10-22-2007, 02:16 PM
my thoughts exactly, we are quick to complain about a snigger or an unkind word where there are others who face real persecution for who they are or what they believe in

Mitch

Billijo49504
10-22-2007, 10:41 PM
Hi Huleemoo, but in what country are you in? Just wondering. Hope things are good for you...BJ

DianaGomez
10-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi Huleemoo, but in what country are you in? Just wondering. Hope things are good for you...BJ
Yes, you musnt live anywhere in the west because if you did, you could shave, watch your weight, adopt the "metrosexual" look etc. Of course if you are an orthodox jew or devout muslim even in the US etc, you may have trouble as well. Bummer....

Joann0830
10-22-2007, 11:08 PM
My prayers are and will always be with you until as they say you can fly and be you. Joann

docrobbysherry
10-22-2007, 11:30 PM

I mustn't watch my weight, or else iam exposed.:straightface:

Huleemoo, do u live in Calif? Few people here seem to watch their weight. Oh, no, u can't live here, because they think nothing of exposing themselves. Sorry, bad inside joke! I'm known for my tasteless sense of humor. Please continue with your posts so we can better understand u!
RS

Teresa Amina
10-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Immigration to the US seems to be quite easy; why not come on over?

Scotty
10-23-2007, 08:18 AM
If it's for religious purposes it won't matter where he is at.

The upbringings of youth into a religion where everything is strict must be Difficult.

strict Christianity, Islam, any of those religions where you are ostracized for not adhering to code - I could not live that life...

But, Islam, from what I have read DOES in fact support transgendered male to females, correct me if I am wrong?

But that you are here, I respect that :)

MJ
10-23-2007, 09:11 AM

I mustn't shave, mustn't watch my weight, must marry a girl, must stay with my family. or else iam exposed.:straightface:

Hi Huleemoo
thank you i sometimes forget how good i have it , Even in my low times i wish you well

can i ask were are you and your culture ? may you have many blessings

Angie G
10-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Sorry about your not being able to dress and be you as was said we are here for you hun :hugs:
Angie

christid66
10-23-2007, 06:34 PM
...and I thought I had problems! I wish you all the best

Immigration to the US seems to be quite easy
Take it from me, it is not easy at all if you try to do it legally!