PDA

View Full Version : Do you have girly tattoos?

wannabie
10-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Does anyone here have some type of girly tattoes? I was thinking of getting one on my leg, like a tulip or flowers, etc..
or maybe on my back like a butterfly.

trannie T
10-22-2007, 04:03 PM
I don't care for tattoos. After a few years they fade and as the skin ages they wind up looking horrible. As a friend of mine said, "When I was young I got a tattoo of a bull dog. As I have aged it looks more and more like a shar pei."

Julie York
10-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't have any tattoos. I have a commitment problem.

:D

unclejoann
10-22-2007, 05:22 PM
I've been thinking about getting a cowgirl tattoo. I originally thought to put it on my shoulder, but after shaving my shoulder I decided I liked shaving there and so have tops that reveal more shoulder and i don't think i would like to see the tattoo all the time.

I have a nice colorful one on my leg that I got four years ago, but it is not girlie, more ethnic I guess.

I would get the cowgirl now if I could figure out where to put it. Also I have been thinking about a little floral ring around my nipples, but then the forms would cover it up ... maybe i should get the tattoo on the forms?

Daintre
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
I have a Unicorn on my upper back at the shoulder joint.

Allana_Hamilton
10-22-2007, 05:40 PM
I have a celtic band around one ankle, and circular knot pattern on one calf.

I'm covering them when I dress, only because they'd give away my ID.

Scotty
10-22-2007, 06:12 PM
I do, it's a semi-native American symbol for a TG, but it's also a symbol for the healing power of love. Pm me for a pic.

I am planning on getting a VERY femme girly daisy type tat somewhere hidden in the very near future though. Maybe a rose.

Sally2005
10-22-2007, 06:14 PM
I do, but they wash off with baby oil. :-) $.99 at Zellers.

JULIE33362
10-22-2007, 06:20 PM
4 of them uper legs little ones a sunflower a tulip a peace singe daisy and last but not least a transgender singe blue and pink love them

Kris
10-22-2007, 07:07 PM
I do I do I do~!

All very placed very strategically so that you will only see them if I choose to show you... and then one on my ankle but with dark stockings you can't see it either. The only other time two of them show are when I am wearing a bathing suit or naked... and one, is only when I am being very intimate with someone.

:heehee: Kris

annekathleen
10-22-2007, 07:30 PM
How about one of those tribal art tattoos that a lot of girls get across the lower back, just above their jeans? Would that give us away?

Kari Lynn Franks
10-22-2007, 09:12 PM
Im gonna get a tinkerbell tat

Ðarissa
10-22-2007, 09:17 PM
I want a purple n pink dragon.... :drink:

SandyR
10-22-2007, 09:28 PM
I have under dog and poly purebread flying over New York on my left thigh.....

Does that count?

hugs!

andyR

Rachel Morley
10-22-2007, 09:50 PM
I have been thinking about getting a rose or a butterfly on my shoulder blade area that would show up when I wore a strappy top, for about 10 years now. Still haven't had the courage to do it :sad:

Karren H
10-22-2007, 10:30 PM
I hate defacing my body........

DianaGomez
10-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Permanent tatoos? Sorry, not on my body. They do not age gracefully, and I have no desire to go through a load of pain later on to have them removed.

Vaerise
10-23-2007, 12:51 AM
I don't care for tattoos. After a few years they fade and as the skin ages they wind up looking horrible. As a friend of mine said, "When I was young I got a tattoo of a bull dog. As I have aged it looks more and more like a shar pei."

I thought about getting a fluer-de-lys tattoo on the shoulder.. but was somewhat discouraged since they don't seem to go well as we age.

As Robin Williams once said in his stand up comedy, those barbwire tattoos will end up becoming a concertina fence after a couple of years...

Laura B.
10-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I just got a girly tattoo. It's a purple flower on my ankle that my wife got me for my birthday. There's no doubt it is feminine. I love showing it off when I wear capris. I only wish I had got it sooner. I enjoy it more because it's permanent. My next tattoo is going to be roses/vines/flowers across my lower back. I haven't found a design I like yet. Be careful, it's true what they say that once you get one you'll want to get more.

occdresser
10-25-2007, 08:05 PM
no
no
no!

TxKimberly
10-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Does anyone here have some type of girly tattoes? I was thinking of getting one on my leg, like a tulip or flowers, etc..
or maybe on my back like a butterfly.

I don't like them - male or female.

vivianann
10-25-2007, 11:22 PM
I do not like tattoo's. I agree with Karren Hutton, I do not want to deface my body. NO tattoos for me.

Jordan
10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
no to me it not attractive

Suzy Harrison
10-26-2007, 10:39 AM
There's nothing girly about tatoos.

When I was young the only people who would have a tatoo were sailors !

It's a fashion fad (like piercing) that will fade - leaving you with a tatoo that won't :eek:

Come to think of it, the only real 'girly tatoo' I can think of is getting is permanent make-up eyeliner or lip outline done - which is a tatoo of sorts.

Ðarissa
10-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I've seen girls with tatoos that looked very feminine so I don't agree that they're not girly. :tongueout

christina marie
10-26-2007, 01:26 PM
would like to try a "tramp stamp" something tribal or ? on small of back, but not really up for permanent marking. anyone ever had a henna tat? are supposed to be semi-permanent, wearing off as skin grows out. any of you girls tried or know anything about this?

Keely
10-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Only temporary tats for me. They last 3 or more days which is just about right.

Honey Blue
10-26-2007, 07:36 PM
I think tatoos look hot on yonger women, not this women. I think I look sexey enough.

Suzie Green
10-26-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm nearly as passionate about tattoos as I am about crossdressing. I currently have 7 of them, including a huge one that covers a large portion of my back.. I'm probably going to get several more as well. To each his or her own. I happen to think they are sexy as hell on a woman. My wife has them too! :thumbsup:

chrystie
10-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Responding to the question about tattoos,I had a floral design that also
incorporated my femme name on my lower back,just above where my jeans are.I am also thinking about flowers on my breasts,using the entire breast.
As I dress 24/7,being "found out" is not an issue anymore.

Sometimes the ride is as much fun as the arrival! LOL

kymmieLorain
10-28-2007, 12:24 AM
I have ben thinking of adding some vines and flowers to the lower part of my back piece. Maybe incoperate a harley logo. seems feminine enough

Kymmie

jill carey
10-28-2007, 08:06 AM
yes, I have a bunch of blue bells on my inside left ankle

Violetgray
10-28-2007, 11:29 AM
Some things still shock me..

Preferring not to get a tattoo is one thing, but to be so anti-tattoo.. I had no idea that in this day and age some people still think that way.

Getting a tattoo is NOT defacing your body!

Is it permanent? Yes. Might it fade over time and eventually require a touch-up? Yes. Should you think long and hard before getting one? Definitely. But none of these mean you are defacing your body. If someone paints on a cathedral wall for example, we can look at it and say it was painted poorly or well, that it was in good taste or bad taste. We don't say, "Well its a mural, its not coming off, therefore someone has vandalized the church!" We judge art by its quality, not permanency.

Someone remarked that tattoos weren't feminine, I think that up until World War II or so pants were considered strictly masculine too...

kimmy p
10-28-2007, 02:03 PM

I have a friend who got a tattoo of a large bunch of grapes Vine and all on her lower back. The vine trailed down right into her Gluteal crevasse. As she flashed it to my wife she asked how it looked. My wife took a moment to ponder the view and the question, and then in a calm voice said “I think that when your eighty it’ll look like a bunch of raisins”. Last we saw of the tattoo.

Kimmy

Victoria Anne
10-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I do have 8 tat's 7 are very macho , the mistakes of a foolish youth trying to be tough , the seventh is a TG/CD symbol near my groin and I have thought of getting a little butterfly or pixy on my ankle . that all said I REALLY want to get rid of the others and that is going to cost $$$ . With the ink used today it does not fade , I had one retouched 11 years ago and there is no fade at all (gauranteed for life).