PDA

View Full Version : what do i do with my clothing?

SexyMargarita
10-22-2007, 11:28 PM
I am going to be moving in with a roommate in the near future, and am worried about what im going to do with my womens clothing, theres not much, but i don't want them to find out about it. where do those of you hide all your womens clothing?

docrobbysherry
10-22-2007, 11:40 PM
This is too easy.
Put everything in a box with a woman's name and address on it. Both fake, of course. Just say u r holding them for her while she is, pick one: out of the country on a sabatical, or the peace corps., visiting her sick grandmother back in---, temporarily helping out at her sister's business in ---. U have no idea whats in it. Probably her clothes!
U can clear tape it up. Then, just slit the tape when u want to get inside, or add something to the box. Re-tape again when finished.

Hint: don't keep it in your bedroom. Keep it in the storage locker or garage for your unit. U must pretend u don't care about it! Good luck!
RS

Just Jess
10-22-2007, 11:49 PM
I keep mine in a suitcase in my closet. It's overflowing at this point, I'm going to need an upgrade soon...

Billijo49504
10-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Try a foot locker. That way you have room for a lot more...BJ

rustynail
10-23-2007, 04:46 AM
Or as lockable brief case? I used one for years

erickka
10-23-2007, 06:30 AM
I keep my stuff (shoes and all) in a 2' x4' x6' locking cabinet in my shop. Doesn't really matter if I lock it or not, since I have the only keys to the building.

DAVIDA
10-23-2007, 06:34 AM
Why not put them in a drawer. Your room mate shouldn't be going through your stuff.

Karren H
10-23-2007, 07:01 AM
I'd wear them.... kind of hiding them in plain sight.. or just put them in your dresser drawer!!! So what if he finds out..... He might have his own fem clothes anyway.. Anyway he shouldn't be going through your stuff so what's the big deal??

melissacd
10-23-2007, 07:23 AM
or find a room mate who is in to cross dressing too ;-)

Stephenie S
10-23-2007, 09:19 AM
Put them in a drawer in your bureau.

Do YOU care what your room mate wears? Is it any of your business? Does he want YOU telling him what to wear? Well honey, ditto for you. It's none of his business what you wear or when. It's none of his business what you have in the bottom drawer. And he has no business snooping around either. Being a snoop is despicable.

And besides, there is no real reason for you to be ashamed of your behavior. What kind of a life is that? Do you plan on spending your whole life feeling guilty and ashamed? Not a good idea, hon. Time to get real and take responsiblity for your self. Being ashamed is no way to live, dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Paula Wilder
10-23-2007, 10:41 PM
I rent a small ustore unit for mine, but I've got quite a bit. For awhile, I kept it in one of those car-top "turtle shell" carriers with a lock on it. I also recommend an underbed storage box - some of them can be rigged with a lock if you want. Or, how about your car trunk, or if you have a pickup truck you can get a tool box for the back. I've also just left them in black garbage bags and said they're for donation to a thrift store. Only problem with that, is sometimes a roommate might actually turn it in for you in the spirit of being helpful and your stuff goes bye-bye. Lots of ways, so be creative...

Paula

Claire3
10-23-2007, 11:56 PM
If you're comfortable with them finding out,put your undies in a drawer and hang your outerwear in your wardrobe.If not,fold everything neatly into a lockable suitcase.If your comfortable with it,you could leave one or two choice items lying around,ie,oh yes thats my favourite bra!

Jamie001
10-24-2007, 12:00 AM
Tell the roommate and then you don't have to worry about hiding anything. Honesty is always the best policy. :2c:

SherylynJade
10-24-2007, 12:17 AM
I've been wearing my stuff around my roomate for well over a year, now. Then again, she is my fiance and has known about it for a few years.:heehee:
But if you're really wanting to hide it, get a lockable toolbox, put some model stuff in a drawer or two and put the clothes in the bottom lockable part then tell 'em you build props or models for fun.

KateSpade83
10-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Just put a lock on your door so your roomates can't go snooping around in your room! Actually, you can't trust possessions to your roomates - I had a bad one steal $1000 of my stuff and the police couldn't do anything because they said we had no proof he stole it. Well, after I puts locks on my room he started stealing my food!

Both of my current roomates have seen me in full drag! I said it was my Halloween costume. No bad after effects days later! Next step is to let them know I'm actually a frequent crossdresser!

Sally2005
10-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Get a blow up doll and dress her in the clothes! Ha ha ha!!! Perfect reason to have clothes (she can't be naked)... and maybe she can become your house mascot. Maybe you will even get clothing donations from the other house mates or female visitors. In fact, make it a house rule.

WendyCD5
10-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Get yourself a suitcase or duffel bag. Make it into your drag bag....

Wendy me
10-25-2007, 06:20 AM
i would say a lockable storage box or a lock on the door to your room .... you could tell them abought your dressing .... but only you know if thats the thing to do ............