PDA

View Full Version : sexy

Niccole
10-22-2007, 11:50 PM
hey everybody just wanted to write. i love wearing to cd i feel so sexy ... is it wrong to do iot... i fill so good i look so good and it makes me happy .... my friends have no clue but i want to tell them (not all)
i;ve been dressing ore and more i go on my route alot in a skirt low top and my sexy silk. underware i realy belive i have a woman inside of me i am felling a little scared to get caught. but hey. i need to come out of the closet and be free

love NICCOLE XOXOXOX

Angie G
10-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Well you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Fantastic!!! You go gurl!!! BJ

joann07
10-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Good for you girl.
You've found a great site for beauty tips, fashion advice, hope, and inspiration so make yourself at home and enjoy being how you want to be.
You're always welcome to talk about anything that's on your mind.
If you need help with going out, you can read about many of the girls experiences in the "Out and About" section.

Hugs!

nikki_t
10-23-2007, 09:29 AM
It makes you happy, it makes you feel good and if you're not hurting anyone in doing it then why not do it. We are only here once. You go girl!! :D

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 09:35 AM
I think the younger the better, when I was on my 20's I should of done the full thing and get out. Now is more dificult, So do not loose your time and make a plan to go out and have fun.

Jordan
10-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I know how you feel wearing silky clothes so close your body every day is very exciting, i have just recently told my wife nobody else knows yet. I wish the world knew so I no longer have to hide it I know where you coming from