PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing for Halloween???

Billijo49504
10-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi, I'm just wondering what everyone is doing for our favorite holiday?? For me, I've got a nice pair of wide leg slacks in black, a black turtle neck shirt, my pearls and wig. And to top it all off, I'll put on a witches hat. to make it look like a costume. But that is the same outfit I had on Saturday night, minius the hat. When we went out to dinner. No one looked so I guess I passed. I think it's all attitude.
My part time job is a sample person, in a grocery store, so if you want to know what the average women looks like, anything from the way Karen dresses, really nice, to a size 24 spandex shorts and a bare midriff top. And anything between. I've seen it all....BJ

trannie T
10-23-2007, 03:28 AM
I'm going [enfemme of course] to a drag show in Reno. They usually have a good show it is a friendly place and there will be a lot of girls there.

Alice1136
10-23-2007, 03:58 AM
I will be dressed as a witch, and will be taking the grandkids trick and treating.

DeeJayGray001
10-23-2007, 04:08 AM
I will be serving drinks at a party as a French Maid.:drink:

Dixie
10-23-2007, 09:59 AM
I am supposed to be a hooker for Halloween, but I am getting cold feet, calves, thighs,.... It is just plain cold here now! We will see how it plays out, don't want to wear thew same dress I did last year:heehee:.
Happy Halloween to all:drink:

jennylou
10-23-2007, 12:26 PM
So jealous.
I am about to make my 3rd trip Stateside this weekend. Once again my SO insists thats I take only a nightie.
I would dearly love the opportunity to join some of you girls, dress up and hit the town. I rarely get the chance to dress these days, 3 teenage kids.
Alas, I shall be in my hotel room, or in the bar drowning my sorrows.
Enjoy yourselves.
Jenny.
:drink::drink::drink:
and then fall down

Daphne Renee
10-23-2007, 01:11 PM
well I have to go out of town this weekend. :( that when alot of places are having costume contests and such. If I can find someplace to go on Halloween. I have a pink ladies costume I will wear. Its supposed to be sort of like sandy from grease. a black poddle skirt with the saddle shoes. a white top and a pink ladies jacket. I have been trying to find a nice pink cardigan sweater like they used to have but havent found one yet. I have a red one but not sure it will match that well.
a blonde wig of course and some earrings..

gretchenD
10-23-2007, 01:14 PM
I am going as a naughty school girl for Halloween and I am invited to a party.

Evelyn Smith
10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
I'll be going as a goth with in 6" heels... the 4th (and 7th) image in from the left in my signature pic.

I bought the dress about five and a half years ago, I was wearing drab, but the shop had no problem at all with me trying it on. The sa was fantastic as she helped my pull the zipper up, something I can still struggle with to this day.

Next year my plan is to wear a full bridal gown...

Evelyn

toniloraine
10-23-2007, 08:45 PM
I AM WORKING, MY DAUGHTER(28) IS GOING AS A SEXY COP AND MY NEICE (25) IS GOING AS A SEXY MAID, my NEPHEW AND DAUGHTER WANTED ME TO GO AS TEIR SEXY BITCH, BUT IM WORKING:sad:

Vaerise
10-23-2007, 09:08 PM
Going to a GLBT Niteclub with a bunch of sisters :)

LeeAnn_cd
10-24-2007, 04:47 AM
Well everyday is halloween for me but me and my wife are going as cleopatra and Marc Anthony of course I am going as cleopatra and some friends that live in New York live in greenwich village invited us up and we are going to be in the Greenwich village parade.