PDA

View Full Version : It's A Record?

Nicki B
10-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Inspired by the thread here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69299), I wondered how fast other people had managed to change - either getting it off, or getting it on?

For starters, my all time best is 12 mins to put the slap on and get dressed - well, there was a 3 am fire alarm in the hotel I was in, and I had no boy clothes.... :roflmao:

Kieron Andrew
10-23-2007, 10:05 AM
Inspired by the thread here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69299), I wondered how fast other people had managed to change - either getting it off, or getting it on?

For starters, my all time best is 12 mins to put the slap on and get dressed - well, there was a 3 am fire alarm in the hotel I was in, and I had no boy clothes.... :roflmao:

and no photographic evidence im guessing :heehee:

ElaineB
10-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Last week a parcel came, about a week earlier than I had expected it. I managed to get undressed and into my boy clothes in under a minute!

Mitch23
10-23-2007, 11:37 AM
quickest I've managed when late for an appointment is 30 minutes for dressing and slap

mitch

Karren H
10-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Never had to rush due to a close call!! Its called planning and scheduling.. What engineers are best at!! :D. But my just-in-time fast gender changes in public places were typically around 15 minutes M2F and 5, F2M..... Don't think I could do much better... Hell don't think I'd want to do much better.. After all getting dressed is part of the process! Right? If it weren't ya might as well get one of pushbutton dressing machines that the Jetson's had!! Hahahaha.

Meet George Jetson.... Hsi son Elroy.... Jane his wife... Raaa Roooo. Now I got that stupid song stuck in my head....

Tracy_Victoria
10-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Have to agree with Karren

Dressing is at least an hour, however with need I'm sure I could be presentable in 15 to 20 minutes, with a lot of background prep. but why rush.

As for a fire alarm in a hotel, it could be worse, as a ex-hotel 1st assistant manager, with bells and alarms blazing I did a room check, only to find a couple in the full throws of passion! Just goes to show, alway expect the unexpected!

charllote34
10-23-2007, 01:44 PM
I would say about 30 to 40 mins and about 5mins to get everything off , actually a bit longer if ive had a few:drink:

Butterfly Bill
10-23-2007, 03:41 PM
If it's summertime and I am in the house naked, and there is a knock on the door, it takes maybe 5 or 6 seconds to get a patio dress over my head and down. Maybe another 5 seconds to get some sandals on and be ready to go out.

Sharon
10-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Thirty seconds on a typical day. Underwear, shorts, tee, sandals, and color on the lips and I'm out the door.:happy:

jaina
10-23-2007, 04:15 PM
I've gone out with 15 minutes notice on several occasions.

If someone is at the door, I answer it. I can't really think of an emergency where I'd have to change clothes in an instant.

Carroll
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
pants on, stuff dress in pants, pull boobs out , slap a sweatshirt on....32 seconds to get the door.

Lora Olivia
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
this is a 2 sided ? for sure. from dressed with minimal makeup to ewww boy in 2 minutes when mate rang me from the street in front of the house. Also though i am finding the time frame from ewwwww boy mode to femme has reduced considerable now. I can put on a quick casual face after a dry shave and dress in 30-40 minutes....thats down from 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the first days

Sinthia
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I live by my self now, so I do not worry about a quick change. If I know that it is not my daughters who are ringing the bell, I just answer the door how ever I am dressed. Sometimes in a dress. Sometimes in a skirt. Sometimes in drab (yuk). But when dressed, I have never had a bad reaction from whomever was at the door. It is my castle, and I am the King. I have noticed that people are not blind, and can see what I am wearing, but they do not care. It does not affect them, so why give me a bad time about it.

docrobbysherry
10-23-2007, 07:51 PM
It takes me about 45 minutes to get all my gear and outfits laid out. I never rush. Sherry HATES rushing! About another 15 minutes to get my first outfit on. So, is that an hour? Or 15 minutes?
I can get it all off in about 5 minutes. Those corsets can be a bitch!
RS

Sally24
10-23-2007, 08:08 PM
I've changed totally from full makeup, wig and dress to boy clothes and clean face in about 15 minutes..............my handicap was that I was driving home on the Interstate at 65mph!

Lovely Rita
10-24-2007, 07:01 AM

12 minutes that is great.

Mistybtm
10-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I am always ready with drap clothes on my bed waiting for the moment a friend calls and said i be right over. as far as a dilivery person no problems i will answer the door dressed He He:D I love the look on there faces when i Answer the door LOL .
But i can be changed in about 10 min unless i have a lot of make-up on then 20 min to wash it all off and get changed. If i know i can't make it in time i have them come at a later time or tell them i am steping out and will be back in an hour or so. :blushing:

Nicki B
10-24-2007, 07:15 AM
12 minutes that is great.

Thank god it was dark - but it was a very full car park..

I've changed totally from full makeup, wig and dress to boy clothes and clean face in about 15 minutes..............my handicap was that I was driving home on the Interstate at 65mph!

Girls.... :bonk:

Brenda's Friend
10-24-2007, 10:45 AM
With an unsupportive SO I don't get much of a chance to dress. This morning got out of bed at 5:45 am, got the stash out of the hiding place, dressed, did makeup, looked at myself, changed the hair, looked some more, took it all off, hid the stash, showered and ready for work by 6:30 am. I would rather have at least 2 1/2 hours so I can do my nails and have some fun, and have a few clothing changes.

BF

ptp009
10-24-2007, 08:45 PM
My record is 15 Mins getting on, and 10Seconds getting it off LOL!

Nicki B
10-25-2007, 04:06 AM
My record is 15 Mins getting on, and 10Seconds getting it off LOL!

Looks like you're in the lead... So more of the story/stories might be good... :)