PDA

View Full Version : Black panties today.....

the femm side of me
10-23-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh Boy what a morning. I got up and my wife and I were talking about the day ahead. Normally I have to be gone for work before her, but not today. As she was getting ready she had me picking out her clothes before I got into the shower. She then asked me to straighten out her shoes. She giggled and said you’re having too much fun playing with my stuff. We need to get you more of your own. We talked briefly about going shoe shopping together. We decided we are going to but new pumps for both of us.

She kissed me good bye as I got into the shower. Today I have meetings all day and won’t be in the office. I had put out my clothes for my meetings black dress pants and a soft green shirt and tie. When I got out of the shower my wife had taken my drab underwear and replaced them with some soft sexy black panties.

I never would have guessed that we would be able to have days like this. It seems the slower we take it the better it goes for both of us. I do want to dress more often but she said not too much too fast. I allow her to set the pace and it working great. We have dressed together a few times now talked allot about how to and when to dress. Talked about make up and make up tips. She is allowing me to just talk about feelings related to crossdressing and I am listening to her feelings about it too. We are just working it out slow but sure. The key for us is Talk Talk Talk.

So if you’re like me learning your feelings and thinking about telling your wife. I would suggest talking often and try not to push your wife into everything at once. I know I have felt like I wanted push her into more dressing but she told me it will just push her away. It’s done at her speed and that is just the way it is.

She is OK with me playing alone just not in front of her every time. Well that is my morning.

sissystephanie
10-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Isn't it great to have your wife pick out your clothes? Especially when it is your lingerie she is picking out!!:happy: Your story is why I advocate full disclosure BEFORE marriage. There can still be some rules, but at least she knows what to expect.

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

RobynB
10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
It sounds like you have a wonderful wife. Congradulations.

Chari
10-23-2007, 09:18 AM
It is truly wonderful to have support, understanding, and help from someone who cares! You've learned your lesson well. Continue to talk about everything and take things slow. Always show and tell her how much you appreciate her.:happy:

Hugs2U, Chari

boygirlman
10-23-2007, 09:28 AM
That is cool.

My fiancee knows but I doubt that she would ever do that. The future may prove me wrong, and I hope it does!

BTW... sheer hot pink panties under trousers today for work.

boygirlman

JoanFlores
10-23-2007, 09:31 AM
How very lucky you are, take it slow, it can only get better.

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Good for you, and thank you for the suggestion. I don't think I will ever tell my wife, and I hope she never discovers me. But if things change I will for shure take your advice. Good Luck!!

StephanieH
10-23-2007, 09:47 AM
Glad things are working out so well, sounds like you're both having fun with this and are comfortable with it, so congrats! For what it's worth, when she does little things like this for you, make sure you return the favor (or favors). If she sees that her acceptance or encouragement really does make the relationship stronger, well, you do the math on future benefits!

Take care! :D

Angie G
10-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Well I 'm thinking that lady should get some flowers hun :hugs:
Angie

the femm side of me
10-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks for all your nice comments. I jsut got home from a long day of meetings. My wife is still working. I think I will get dinner going and do some wash. Thank to all of you to take the time out of your days to say some kind words. I plan on writing about how we are doing with our dressing. So far so good. Hey Lucypink I hope you find a way to share your dressing with your wife and you are happy. It's is so much better not to hide it. GOOD LUCK

Lora Olivia
10-23-2007, 06:07 PM
2 loads of laundry going and did order dinner which she is picking up...now on to the part about clothing....one of the things that i think makes it easier for her is that i wear basic black panties for work... not that far a stretch from mens microfiber briefs except really why pay $15 a pair when you can get 6 for $30.....mom always taught me to be thrifty :D

Ðarissa
10-23-2007, 06:17 PM
That's pretty cool with the wife setting out black panties for you to wear. Must be nice. :D

Patti Girl
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
That's one of the things I love when my wife buys me nice feminine things to wear: it affirms her support for my dressing. Sounds like you two have it good too!

Patti

Staci
10-23-2007, 08:49 PM
My advice is to continue to take is slow. She obviously loves you very much and is working to be supportive. Take it at her speed and all will be well. Don't forget to pamper her as well. It's a 2 way street.

CassieJ
10-24-2007, 07:27 PM
My wife loves to take me shopping for things...for me I have over 30 pairs of heels and a few outfits now. She encourages me sometimes...pushing me more than I would myself at times. She has me wearing my heels to the store or mall on weekends while in drab. Got some longer pants that cover them all but the bottom 1/2" to 1". Very few people notice and never a bad experience.

Typing is hard with long fingernails. All dressed up in femme waiting for her to get home.

Cassie

Cindi Ann Kelly
10-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Wow, sounds great!

cindi ann