PDA

View Full Version : Great Day!!

allisonrn06
10-23-2007, 07:32 AM
I haven't been on here in about 2 months, and it's been even longer since I've posted anything, but after this past Saturday I had to post. I've said in past threads that my wife knew I was a cd, but wasn't very accepting of it. On Saturday we had some time to ourselves , and I had planned a special Halloween party for just the 2 of us. My costume was a french maid, hers was a devil costume. To my very pleasant surprise, I found that she was not only cool with my costume but with my dressing in general!! For over 5 years I had misinterpreted her intial reaction to my telling her and neither of us had had the nerve to bring it up again until now. I can't tell you all how good it felt to hear her say at the end of the night " Now I have a hubby and a girlfriend "!! We are going shopping together today for clothes and makeup, and I can't wait!!!!!!!!:love:

sissystephanie
10-23-2007, 07:37 AM
My late wife used to say the same thing to me! Isn't it great to have a supportive wife?

Sissy/Stephanie

More Girl than man sometimes

the femm side of me
10-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Me too! I am so happy for you. I am going through the same thing. My wife is being very supporitve I first dressed on July 20th. I am out at least to her. Not ready to admit it to anyone else.

Enjoy your shopping. I wish we were going with you.