PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough-Sort of....

MustangGirl
10-23-2007, 08:27 AM
I haven't dressed for quite some time, as my wife is not very supporting, and my feelings for her are greater than my desire to dress. I still think about it, and visit these boards, but it is not something I need to do on a daily basis, like I did before we met. I did continue to wear bikini and thong undies, I just buy them in the mens dept now, I know it is not the same, but it is as close as I can get for now.

Anyway, I have been having problems with my legs acheing due to poor circulation. I bought some thigh high compresstion stockings, and they really helped, buy after a while I had problems keeping them up. A couple of weeks ago as I was trying to pull them up w/o dropping my pants, I told my wife I think I need to start wearing pantyhose since these keep falling. She wrote it on the shoping list, and the next time we went shopping I bought some Leggs Sheer Energy Active Support. Started wearing them the next day, and the wife asked if they helped. I told her yes quite a bit, so she said the next time we go shopping I should get 2 or 3 more packages.

Bottom line, for the last couple of weeks I get up each day put on my pantyhose, and don't get as much as a second look from the wife.

JoanFlores
10-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Thats great, I hope my wife was like that.

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 09:57 AM
That is great, you are getting two benefits, your circulation is going to be better and emotionally is improving as well.

Angie G
10-23-2007, 10:08 AM
It may be a start hun :hugs:
Angie

Ðarissa
10-23-2007, 10:23 AM
It may be a start hun :hugs:
Angie....and there's no better start than getting into some hosiery. :D