PDA

View Full Version : outed ..... last night...

Wendy me
10-23-2007, 10:05 AM
i was outed last night.... it happened over my Nambour's house last night .... i was very much in my "him" clothes ....but none the less i got read .... we were sitting out side drinking some beers when it happened ......

a younger member of our group not old enough to be drinking (lol) came right out and said your hair is long like a girls hair... you don't have any hair on your legs (i was wearing shorts) and you got "bumps " right here (pointed to my boobs) your a girl .... he said ......

every one got a chuckle out of it ...(my neighbor caught me a few times ... he knows) .....now who was this young man not quite old enough to drink with the big boy's??? my Nambour's 4 year old granson.........

Tamara Croft
10-23-2007, 10:09 AM
:lol: little kids are just so perceptive :heehee: they don't miss a trick do they? So what was your reply to him then Wendy?

Daintre
10-23-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the chuckle Wendy, so perceptive at an early age.

Ðarissa
10-23-2007, 10:16 AM
Hehe! Kids have good radars, that's for sure. :heehee:

Marla S
10-23-2007, 10:19 AM
:lol: kids

not so lol: even with 4 they are actually completely corrupted already, gender wise. That's scary.

joann07
Ha ha!
Kids have the keenest eyes and are very observant.
They notice things we don't think they'll see, but they do.

Cdone2
:p

I guess that's the price we must pay if we must play! :devil:

:drink:

Wendy me
10-23-2007, 10:22 AM
:lol: little kids are just so perceptive :heehee: they don't miss a trick do they? So what was your reply to him then Wendy?

i told no not right now..... my Nambour told him leave "her" alone ....

Emily Ann Brown
10-23-2007, 11:26 AM
Well Wendy...when you're right you're right!

Emily Ann

charllote34
10-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Kids pick up on everything they would make great detectives

BarbaraTalbot
10-23-2007, 11:46 AM
"One of these things is not like the other" ~Sesame Street~

Always seemd harmless, now I catch the Orwellian implications.

ChristineRenee
10-23-2007, 12:00 PM
Ahhh...busted again eh Missy? It happens! :p

Deborah Jane
10-23-2007, 12:31 PM
Busted..Literally :lol2:

JoAnnDallas
10-23-2007, 12:58 PM
My older sister teaches 4 and 5 year olds in Day Care. She has told me so many embaresing stoies that these little ones tell her all the time. It makes no different if it is a little girl or boy. She told me one story that went like

Little girl: Miss Ann, my Daddy has a girlfriend.
Ann: he does?
Little girl: She is younger than Mommy and very pretty
Ann: Does you Mommy know about your Daddys girlfriend
Little girl: No, Daddy made me promise not to tell mommy.
Little girl: I woke up from my nape and walked into Daddy and Mommy's bedroom yesterday and saw Daddy and his girlfriend naked in bed. Daddy was laying on top of his girlfriend and they were rocking back and forth. She was making this loud werid sound. I did not like the sounds she wad making, so I left the room.

As Art Linkletter used to say.....Kids will say anything.

Di
10-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Out of the Mouths of Babes. eh?:hugs:

Lora Olivia
10-23-2007, 05:37 PM
gonna be a heck of a argument when mommy hears that one JoAnne

Oh BTW daddy what a dickhead excuse the language

rrebrandt71
10-23-2007, 06:07 PM
As Art Linkletter says" Kids say the darnest things".
This is so true but they are really the honest ones in a difficult society

Kris
10-23-2007, 06:18 PM
My older sister teaches 4 and 5 year olds in Day Care. She has told me so many embaresing stoies that these little ones tell her all the time. It makes no different if it is a little girl or boy. She told me one story that went like

Little girl: Miss Ann, my Daddy has a girlfriend.
Ann: he does?
Little girl: She is younger than Mommy and very pretty
Ann: Does you Mommy know about your Daddys girlfriend
Little girl: No, Daddy made me promise not to tell mommy.
Little girl: I woke up from my nape and walked into Daddy and Mommy's bedroom yesterday and saw Daddy and his girlfriend naked in bed. Daddy was laying on top of his girlfriend and they were rocking back and forth. She was making this loud werid sound. I did not like the sounds she wad making, so I left the room.

As Art Linkletter used to say.....Kids will say anything.

Daddy is a supreme jerk.. not just that he is cheating but that he just involved his CHILD in it......... SCUMBAG!

SandyR
10-23-2007, 06:45 PM
They say kids can see right through us, I think its true.....

Hugs.

SandyR

az_azeel
10-23-2007, 07:13 PM
out of the mouths of babes... aaah the inocence of childhood.. nice one Wendy ...

christid66
10-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Great story....The Boy's wise beyond his years

docrobbysherry
10-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Thank goodness my youngest is 13. She can't see me or hear me anymore! I could probably come into the room as Sherry, and she would say, " My dad's around somewhere, just have a seat and wait for him".
RS

myspace.com/robertsherry

toniloraine
10-23-2007, 08:32 PM
we watch a little girl thats 3, her mom & dAD ARE LIKE KIDS TO US, ANYWAYS EVERYONES AT THE HOUSE AND THIS GIRL SAYS,,, UNCLE TONY I REALLY LIKE YOUR PINK TOENAILS ,THATS MY FAVORITE COLOR TOO. EVERYONE LAUGTH, SO I SHOWED THEM MY TOENAILS AND TOLD THEM PINKS MY FAVORITE ALSO, SHE HAD THE BIGGEST SMILE...

Scotty
10-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm approaching a point with my kid where she is developing, and I'm still developing and I saw her glance at me the other day...normally I wear loose shirts when she is over. Soon she'll be a teenager and she's going to out me...

trannie T
10-24-2007, 01:21 AM
And I thought our biggest hazard was teen age girls, now I have to watch out for four year old boys. Arrragh!

Jamie001
10-24-2007, 01:38 AM
It is really sad and unfortunate that these children have the concepts of a bi-gender system ingrained in their minds at such a young age. They understand the limits of being a male at a very early age and are ready to point-out any male that doesn't conform to the rigid standards. :(

And I thought our biggest hazard was teen age girls, now I have to watch out for four year old boys. Arrragh!

RachelDenise
10-24-2007, 04:59 AM
Well, you survived it! Can't wait to hear what the boy tells his friends in kindergarten. He's probably going to make some off color remark about you! :D

JoAnnDallas
10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Anyone remember the commercial where the 3-4 year old little boy goes up to the bride and tell her, "My mommy can not believe your wearing WHITE". Classic commerical.

pamela_a
10-24-2007, 11:55 AM
And I thought our biggest hazard was teen age girls, now I have to watch out for four year old boys. Arrragh!Teen aged girls just point and laugh, a child cuts to the quick. I think children have much more insight than we ever give them credit for having.

-Paula-

Wendi
11-28-2007, 12:05 AM
.......but now he knows boys will be girls too

Stormgirl
11-28-2007, 12:52 AM
I would've done a Homer Simpson and did his trademark "Why you widdle!!" while strangling the little brat.

jk

Raychel
11-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Ahh, out of the mouth of babes. In my opinion the world would be a much better place, if alot more people thought and acted llike kids. They are very perceptive and are not afraid to tell it like they see it. And are not influenced by society. If this child sees you as a woman, he won't think of you as any less of a person, "Just a guy in a dress" No big deal in his mind.

You just gotta love kids. :thumbsup:

Jennifer in CO
11-28-2007, 08:45 AM
It was a similar situation when our at the time 13 year old daughter quite suddenly "caught on". I had been wearing (up to that time) conservative (jeans/slacks, tops, etc - no dresses/skirts - at least around her) womens clothes 24/7 for about 15 years. With no warning one afternoon, she simply asks my wife "why is Daddy wearing your pants?" (I had on a pair of Chic no pocket jeans and a white t-shirt at the time).

Do you have any idea how hard it is to walk into a mens dept and buy something when you haven't worn anything from THAT dept for that long?

I still wish we had just told her they wern't her Moms clothes.....

Jenn

katieblush
11-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Our two children decided to tell nanny(1) dad wears nighties to bed when we were traveling in the car 120 miles from home,ohh boy the silence on the way home.
Nanny (2) well the children told her about the clothes in my bedroom drawer,and ever since then i get little jokes about dresses etc come my way from the nan.
Friends,yes they told my mates wife about me having make up on and such,and she told her friends,i get the she instead of he comments sometimes now.

TxKimberly
11-28-2007, 02:12 PM
LOL YOu gotta watch those little critters! When my daughter was only three, I had the day at home with her and was doing laundrey. I thought "She's too young to know" and so wore a blouse. My daughter walked up to me and looking at me sideways with a big smile said "Pappa! Why are you wearing Momma's shirt?"
So much for the idea that a three year old doesn't know what is supposed to be for boys and girls. . .