PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out & more of me.

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Yesterday I posted my intro, and now I want to share some more of me and one of my first experiences out.

As many, I switched clothes since I can remember, but this took importance in my life some years ago when I found others with the same interests as I do in the internet. Before this all the fun stayed in the closet and at home when possible. But each time looking for more, at first lingerie, then stockings, then shoes, then outwear skirts, blouses and dresses. All this helped me to get more realistic each time, specially when reading how to improve to the point of getting makeup the right way, so each time is a practice to get it better.
About two years ago, in the rush of a nice dress, make up and high heals I went out driving around the city and finding a place where I parked and ventured out to a Gay Bar. I went in a very bad moment, the comic a TV, looked at me and stopped talking when he saw me, every body looked at me and I was standing by my self on a short pink dress…. So I turned out of the place, walked to my car and drove back home. This is the first time I even write this experience and I can tell all of you, This was one of the best things I have ever done, the feeling of walking to the Bar and back to my car on a dress, high heals, purse and make up was wonderful.
There is two things I regret about my first experience, that I did not stayed at the bar, and that I should of done it years before when I was younger.

I am very happy to finally share this with all of you, and now you know why Lucy Pink.

Kisses, Lucy.

Evelyn Smith
10-23-2007, 12:02 PM
There is two things I regret about my first experience, that I did not stayed at the bar, and that I should of done it years before when I was younger.

I've never left the house dressed, except for Halloween, so you're one up on me. To answer your second regret first, of course you should have done it earlier and I'm certain that's true for all of us! I certainly regret the lost opportunities I've had over the years, but I'm still kind of scared of going out - I need to be completely comfortable with the first location I venture to before letting my 'Evelyn' side shine.

As for the gay bar... It's sad but true, but there are as many rude people in gay bars as there are in other bars. I stopped going out completely back when I was living in Glasgow due to a really bad night in a gay bar. It has been my experience that gays can be no more tolerant of crossdressers than heterosexuals are. There are, of course, wonderfully enlightened exceptions from both parts of society, but finding them can be difficult.

As for the comic, he probably felt threatened by you. Either way, he didn't do a very good job, chasing away a paying customer like that.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your evening out for the most part, and I hope that the bad part didn't upset you too much.

Evelyn

Lucypink
10-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Thank you for your coments, now I go to some other Gay bars, Is not te best of places where I wanted to be but at least I feel safe, soon I will coment some others experiences out.

Eileen
10-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks for sharing your story Lucy! It is so wonderful to be out and the more you go out the more comfortable you will be while out in public. You will look and feel like any other woman out shopping, out to a movie or out to dinner. Forget about the past and enjoy today and each day as it comes!

Eileen

Rebecca03038
11-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Lucy, that so sounds like my first time out. I got myself all dolled up. I looked great. I drove into Boston and went to a TG bar. I parked about a block away, checked my makeup, grabbed my purse and headed for the door. I took a deep breath, walked i and saw a pretty ugly bunch and not a single girl in there. I turned right around and walked back to my car. As I was walking, a man was getting out of his car and said excuse me, miss. I kept walking. He followed a little and said again excuse me miss. I turned around fearing what might happen and he was soooooo hot. Turns out I had dropped my keys and he picked them up for me. I almost wished he was looking for a date.

Lucypink
12-03-2007, 02:00 AM
I have been going out since that day, now I go to a place where the waiters treat me like a lady and even some guys have taken me out to dance it has always been very exiting.
Rebbeca: aim for some other place and go out you will have a very good time believe me I had... thanks.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Thanks for sharing your story Lucy! It is so wonderful to be out and the more you go out the more comfortable you will be while out in public. You will look and feel like any other woman out shopping, out to a movie or out to dinner. Forget about the past and enjoy today and each day as it comes!

Eileen

Eileen that is a LOVELY picture :)